2nd Generation Sikh Fanaticism

sureal69

GURU GOBIND SINGH JI I MY DAD

MATA SAHIB KAUR IS MY MOTHER

I RESIDE FROMANADPU SAHIB

I WEAR THE FIVE KAKKAR

ABSOULUTELY ADORE, LOVE MY KES FROM HEAD TO TOE (PNJ PYARAY HUKUK!!!)

GURU JI:'REHIT PYAEI MUJH KO SIKH PYARA NAHIN!!!!'

THANTHANTHOSE SINGH SINGHNIAEE WHO GAVE YP THEIR WORLDLY BODIES, LIKE WE WILL GIVE UP THIS OUTER CLOTH REDUCED TO ASHES (SO WHY THE MAAN, WHY THE GUMAN, WHY THE EGO, WHY THE JUDGMENTS) FOR KES, FOR KES, FOR KES!!!

BOOOOLLLLLLEEEEEEEE SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO NIHAAAAAAAL SATSSSSRRRIIIIAAAKKKKKKKAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL..............................

WAHEGURU...JI....KA....KHALSA!!!!............WAHEGURU...JI.....KI.......FATEH.....

PS. surreal (???)(aka. whats up with ur life),

have u no life that all youve done is have a good go atwomen and heir pure, parvitar, natural, god made hair, orpur it more, much much mire respecticlly KES!!

YES SURREAL KES, LOVE UM OR HATE EM,,,,THEY'LL BE AROUND FOR EVER....THEY COULDNT GET RID OF THEN THEN.....NOT NOW AND NOT EVER!!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :TH: :TH: :wub: :wub: :doh:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.......AND

to begin on the spiritual paath one mut first aim at themselves....the fact that your aiming at others shows your weaknessess!!!

guru ji: hum nahin chungeh bura nahin koi....you need to learn the basics of our great sikh religion and even if you know evrything which only guru and no one else can then YOU STILL cant judge....becaue then only YOU will be judged by GURUJI for these quotes in the court of the lord as will we all!!!!

BEFORE YOU SPEAK NO THIS IF YOU WERE DEEP IN FAITH YOU WOULD NOT THINK OF ANY AS INDIFFERENT, UGLY, UNATTRACTIVE, WRONG, FALSE OR STUPID!!!!

THE END SURREAL. FATEH!!!

guru ji: hum nahin chungeh bura nahin koi....you need to learn the basics of our great sikh religion and even if you know evrything which only guru and no one else can then YOU STILL cant judge....becaue then only YOU will be judged by GURUJI for these quotes in the court of the lord as will we all!!!!

114599[/snapback]

I fully agree with u sys in fact no body can disagree because you quoted the words of SGGS ji maharaj that "hum nahin chungeh bura nahin koi...."

you have to judge yourself first before u comment on others :wub:

I WEAR THE FIVE KAKKAR

Sorry but not the words of our Gurus, but of Bhai Desa Singh Ji. Unless you consider both to be the same.

I WEAR THE FIVE KAKKAR

Sorry but not the words of our Gurus, but of Bhai Desa Singh Ji. Unless you consider both to be the same.

114900[/snapback]

They are words of a GurMukh, we should abide by them.

I WEAR THE FIVE KAKKAR

114900[/snapback]

114916[/snapback]

my point is to clarify the source of those words. Then you can abide by any words you wish to.

I WEAR THE FIVE KAKKAR

114900[/snapback]

114916[/snapback]

my point is to clarify the source of those words. Then you can abide by any words you wish to.

114922[/snapback]

I for one would like to thank everyone for participating in our discussion. Its become rather lengthy and we've covered the topics that I had intended on covering.

I would like to respond to a few posts in general. I am and have lived a sikh way of life to the best of my abliity. I do believe in sikhism but not this psuedo fanaticism that exists today.

I do not see the need for women to wear turbans and feel it has been introduced in order to make it seem as if these people are more religious than others. Its all very bizzare. As well, I don't think that a woman should be made to feel as if she's not a sikh simply because she decides to remove unwanted facial hair. That I also see as bizzare.

I believe alot of families take amrit simply because the father may want his friends and associates within the Gurudwara to know atleast in appearance how religious thier families are.

Let me tell you about our family friends.

Father wears full nihang outfit and their three kids wear turbans both girls and the boy. Even the four year old daughter wears a turban and kirpan as she has taken amrit. His wife didn't want to wear a turban after amrit and he used to beat her until she started wearing a turban. So its just all very odd.

No one, not one person has discussed the case of the girl that was posted in this thread who had facial hair and wanted to remove it and was unable to leave the house because of it. Or the fact that her parents went nuts because she wanted to do something that was logical and rational. So if you want me to answer your questions please first state your position on the above case I mention.

Other than that I have nothing more to say, once again thank you for the discussion. I have learned a great deal and thank everyone who has participated.

Later!

I for one would like to thank everyone for participating in our discussion. Its become rather lengthy and we've covered the topics that I had intended on covering.

I would like to respond to a few posts in general. I am and have lived a sikh way of life to the best of my abliity. I do believe in sikhism but not this psuedo fanaticism that exists today.

I do not see the need for women to wear turbans and feel it has been introduced in order to make it seem as if these people are more religious than others. Its all very bizzare. As well, I don't think that a woman should be made to feel as if she's not a sikh simply because she decides to remove unwanted facial hair. That I also see as bizzare.

I believe alot of families take amrit simply because the father may want his friends and associates within the Gurudwara to know atleast in appearance how religious thier families are.

Let me tell you about our family friends.

Father wears full nihang outfit and their three kids wear turbans both girls and the boy. Even the four year old daughter wears a turban and kirpan as she has taken amrit. His wife didn't want to wear a turban after amrit and he used to beat her until she started wearing a turban. So its just all very odd.

No one, not one person has discussed the case of the girl that was posted in this thread who had facial hair and wanted to remove it and was unable to leave the house because of it. Or the fact that her parents went nuts because she wanted to do something that was logical and rational. So if you want me to answer your questions please first state your position on the above case I mention.

Other than that I have nothing more to say, once again thank you for the discussion. I have learned a great deal and thank everyone who has participated.

Later!

115020[/snapback]

Interesting, you still think women look bad in turbans, and shouldnt have to when amritdhari. Sad... we are letting sikhism (the people) get diluted no.gif

It was bad for a husband to beat up his wife cause she didnt wear a turban, well, what was she doing taken amrit if she isnt willing to wear a turban?

Well sureal.............you are the real dodge master........

First you make the Lame Excuse 'will not answer/discuss because the sentence doesnot end in a question mark'

Now when you get sentences ending in question marks then you put your own conditions.

It is clear you DO NOT have the answers.

CHARDIKALA