What Is Sachkand?

Can anyone explain what exactly is SachKand and how it works because all i know is its Heaven but how do we get there because i thought we believed in Mukti n salvation (Merge in God).

114672[/snapback]

"Sachkhand Vus-say Nirankaar" The Home of Nirankaar is Sachkhand. He who has known Sachkhand cannot come back and say 'I' have been there, because for him/her to go there one must first get rid themselves of themselves. Once 'You' are gone, once your mind is gone, once your identity is gone, once your ego is gone, then who is left to experience? Then when the word I is uttered from their mouth it is no longer the I of an ego, rather it is the I of Nirankaar which was always there hidden behind the veil(ego) of the I. Words cannot convey you the definition of something that is beyond the grasp of words. This Sachkhand is the ultimate union of teh Prodigal son returning.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

"Sachkhand Vus-say Nirankaar" The Home of Nirankaar is Sachkhand.  He who has known Sachkhand cannot come back and say 'I' have been there, because for him/her to go there one must first get rid themselves of themselves.  Once 'You' are gone, once your mind is gone, once your identity is gone, once your ego is gone, then who is left to experience?  Then when the word I is uttered from their mouth it is no longer the I of an ego, rather it is the I of Nirankaar which was always there hidden behind the veil(ego) of the I.  Words cannot convey you the definition of something that is beyond the grasp of words.  This Sachkhand is the ultimate union of teh Prodigal son returning.

115805[/snapback]

U ve wonderfully described veerji :wub:

Guru Nanak Ji given the ultimate aim of a soul

sach khand vassey nirankar||

kar kar vekhae nadar nihaal ||

and how to reach there or be amelgmeted to the supreme sould, well...

JUGO JUG ATAL SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI ALWAYS ENLIGHTENING THE PATH FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BE ENLIGHTENED

so satgur pyara mere naal hae ||

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa

Khalsa Ji,

wht i've heared and red thet SACHKHAND is a place where there is nothing that us NAASHVAAN and is infinite, where there is no human only the god and the ones who merged into him. and i also heared that where shabad guru lives is also sachkhand, shabad is also nasshvan.

-------

SUKHASAN KARAN DE JAGHA:- SACHKHAND

Khalsa ji, 've u ever thought why don't we call the gurudwara sachkhand only a little room in the corner is known as sachkhand?

-------

TAKHTA CHO TAKHAT HAZOOR SAHIB:- SACHKHAND

Have u every thought why don't we call all gurudwara's or all takhats sachkhand for eg:-

sachkhand sr akal takhat sahib or

sachkhand sri dashmesh darbar sahib

why only we call ' Sachkhnad sri Hazoor Sahib?

SachKhand is the abode of the Truth, the place where Guru Jee resides is Sachkhand (all the Gurughar or places where the Bir is kept), as Gurbani is the ultimate Truth.

Baba Nand Singh Jee insisted on calling the place where Guru Jee is kept (stage, platform etc) Sachkhand.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh!!!

where is sachkhand?? how do you get there??

sachkhand isn't a place you go to. everyone always says, we'll GO to sachkhand.

go where?

what is this place called sachkhand?

my understanding of sachkhand is the unversal spirit that is within and without each of us...the energy that permeates all...that which we call waheguru.

when we become jeevan mukht, in total control of our kaam, krodh, lobh, moh, and ahnkaar, then (just as veerji mentioned at the beginning) we lose ourSELVES - our identity, and shed all that filth which is covering up our TRUE nature - our soul...

it's within each of us.

a jeevan mukht is continually in communication with sachkhand.

your soul MERGES with sachkhand. it doesn't GO to sachkhand.

sachkhand isn't heaven.

sachkhand is the Ultimate Reality.

but this is all coming from a moorakh. i'm hardly a gursikh - how could i possible have any clue of what sachkhand is?