Manmohan Loves Sonia

DivineJourney

sangaton I've heard from some reliable sources that Manmohan(India PM) is in Love wid Sonia (Sonia gandhi..Congress president)...lol...he keep sending messages to sonia and one of his fav message is

"YOU ARE MY SONIA.......YOU ARE MY SONIA.."

and i am told that he is thinking to resign(divorce) from his early marriage...and finding ways to marry sonnia...even sonia seems to be ready for go-ahead...somebody told me that they are even looking for good honey moon spot...

so is it all true tongue.gif

Arash

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa
can someone post the bollywood song, "you are my sonia" that would really hit the spot with this thread LOL...

that would be crazy man if they really got hitched...Rajiv gets Sikhs killed and then a sardar marries his girl, oh God, ok enough of that...that would be very un-sikh-like...

114846[/snapback]

Wht is sonia's fault that she is rjiv's daughter and indra's grand daughter?

Remeber Shota Sahebzada..................................... that wht navab of other city said to navab of sirhind that whts the fault of 2 small children in this that their pita guru gobind singh killed his brother? now... i ask whts sonia fault that his dad killed sikhs?