Congratz To Abrosia For Giving Her Head!:):)

Manleen Kaur

WAHEGUROOO JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGUROOO JI KI FATEH!!!!

I wud jus like to say, congratzz to ambrosia bhenji, for taking amrit!!! on sunday night in Montreal!!!!!!!!

AWW BHENJI CONGRATZ!!! STAY IN CHARDIII KALAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAHEGUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

take care!!!!!!!!!!!

WAHEGUROOO JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGUROOO JI KI FATEH!!!! :wub: :TH: :TH: pray.gif

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAHEGUROOO JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGUROOO JI KI FATEH!!!!

I wud jus like to say, congratzz to ambrosia bhenji, for taking amrit!!! on sunday night in Montreal!!!!!!!!

AWW BHENJI CONGRATZ!!! STAY IN CHARDIII KALAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAHEGUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

take care!!!!!!!!!!!

WAHEGUROOO JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGUROOO JI KI FATEH!!!! :wub:   :TH:  :TH:  pray.gif

118056[/snapback]

Wow, I've read Ambrosia Bhainji's posts and they are always such a great read. It's great to read that she's taken Amrit :wub:

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa! Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

Congratulation! :T:

I hope one day I will be able to take amrit too

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa! Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

it was such a blessing that a fool like me had a chance to have ur sangat this weekend sis .. i was so happy i came to montreal and had a chance to talk to you and actually be there to witness the awesome feeling you had when you took that first step ..

.. i would like to thank that special someone (you know who you are) .. for bringing her to the smagam (dont want to name any names cuz they would kill me) .. but seriously i know its guru kirpa.. you made her weekend to remember for her for life..

.. to my dead sis.. i know we love far but whenever you need that assistance or that chat, or anything at all, you know we are all there for you.. this sangat is place to be, we are always there for you ..

.. just continue to have that wicked read blush look whenever i said fateh to you, whenever someone else congratulated you .. i cant forget that look sis .. and you looked amazing on your first day .. that suit reli suited you .. :wub:

.. just remember sis, guru ji is always with you.. hard and rough times along with the good ones.. i more than anyone else cuz the fool i am need help to realize this everyday, but we can share thoughts soon and you can help me wit my sikhi .. :TH: .. cuz believe me guys .. she loves her sikhi .. just remember ..

.. always stay happy sis and keep smiling .. ur the best..

:e: