Chandee Di Vaar

guru fateh

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You shouldn't be reading Chandi di Vaar unless you've done hundreds of hours of bhagati on mool mantar and gurmantar...even then you have to be careful...

take my advice, or don't :wub: , but this bani requires a huge container...which is only possible if you've done massive bhagati of bani from Guru Granth sahib ji.

otherwise, be prepared for some crazy stuff (and i don't mean that in a cool way...in the sense that "shaheed singhs will visit you and drink some chaa")

if you anger Chandi by reading Chandi di Vaar (because you had no vessel to hold the shakti that this bani requires), then you're finished...car accident, getting shot, or Chandi herself slicing you in two..

you can try and refute the above by bringing up anecdotal evidence ( naamdharis do it, such and such does it..) but remember, YOU'RE the one that is going to have to face the consequences (regardless of whether you believe in them or not).

Jai Tegang is correct in this.

It is okay to recite Chundi di vaar every now and then, that is okay. But to start reciting on a regular basis is dangerous unless you know the 'junti' of what to do when the Shaheed come or when Chandi makes an appearence, and I can tell you she is no pretty site, huge head with fierce face and a long black tongue.

Shaheeds will not be in no mood to have a chat with you, you will have roused them without knowing what to do next.

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

chandi di vaar is only for war

u can read it sometime but not often, jus like bundha khalsa ji sed

i myself have red chandi di vaar a few times to read the translation, to know wat maharaj is saying, to know wat the bani is about and what happens in this sakhi

i have red it in da nite, dsnt make a difference, as long as you finish it, wich is da same as any other bani

btw, as 2 chandi coming bak n kill u, i thought chandi was destroyed? corect me if i rng

wjkk wjkf

chandi di vaar is only for war

u can read it sometime but not often, jus like bundha khalsa ji sed

i myself have red chandi di vaar a few times to read the translation, to know wat maharaj is saying, to know wat the bani is about and what happens in this sakhi

i have red it in da nite, dsnt make a difference, as long as you finish it, wich is da same as any other bani

btw, as 2 chandi coming bak n kill u, i thought chandi was destroyed? corect me if i rng

118629[/snapback]

bro u ahf 2 read it form the heart. and apparently in dasm granth bani theres a specifi speed 2 read the banis, to ge the most.. effect out of it. im quite interesting if any1 can fill me in this. do taksalis do it the right speed? grin.gif

Jai Tegang  is correct in this.

It is okay to recite Chundi di vaar every now and then, that is okay. But to start reciting on a regular basis is dangerous unless you know the 'junti' of what to do when the Shaheed come or when Chandi makes an appearence, and I can tell you she is no pretty site, huge head with fierce face and a long black tongue.

Shaheeds will not be in no mood to have a chat with you, you will have roused them without knowing what to do next.

118590[/snapback]

really interesting......why does this happen?????? i'm curious to know...thanks.

Jai Tegang  is correct in this.

118590[/snapback]

really interesting......why does this happen?????? i'm curious to know...thanks.

118641[/snapback]

im curious abt it.. im tempted 2 do chadi di vaar jsut 2 meet em :wub: im such a stupid young'un lol

i beleive and understand the bit aboiut not reading at night time

cause its wrong to get the bir russ at a time you not gonna use it. Howeva i refuse to beleive that any of my guroos bani would bring us harm if youre doing it out of love and sharda. Why would guroo ji punish you for reading bani? and yes chandi is very powerful, but reading any of guroo jis bani u cant be touched, by anyone.

why be scared if u have done nothing wrong, just read bani