My Jeevan From Manmukh To Still Learning Gurmukh

i think penji its becoz they are still stuckwith the olden day thoughts that my girl needs to be the 'perfect glamorous bride' she needs to be done up like a doll for her wedding day and if shes amritdhari well thas all out the window for their dreams. Who said an amritdhari wasn glamorous with her full bana and the face blessed with HIS kirpa......vaheguru

118894[/snapback]

TRU SAY ! Well even if I wont get the chance 2 become Amrit Dhari before my wedding then I'm still going 2 be plain and simple. Wont make any difference. N My rents need to accept that.

But yeh Penji I agree with you there. They still in those olden day phases ! :wub:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am addicted to Sukha. Please help me brothers and sisters.

118675[/snapback]

wat?????????????????????????????????????? ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

this is very bad are u amritdharee (i hope not no.gif )

119073[/snapback]

Vaheguroooo Jeee Kaaaa Khalsaaaah, Vaheguroooo Jeee Keee Fateeeeeh!

What the eck!

I think he is pulling our legs.

If not no.gif , the only drug you should be intaking is Naam and drinking amrit.

A Gursikh cannot live without naam as a drug addict cannot live with out drugs.

As stated by Guru Sahibs states in Ang 668 :

Jio bin amalai amalee mar jaaee hai thio har bin ham mar jaathee || rehaao ||

Like the addict who dies without his drug, I die without the Lord. ||Pause||

You better wake up man, before its too late or the dream will overtake.

I never took Sukha before. Nihungs got me into it. They said it is Shaheedi Degh. I din know. They gave it to me everytime and I felt weird. I asked them why I feel weird. They said this is how it feels. Then I found out that it is bhung. :)sad.gif :ysad:

But now with Guru Kirpaa I have been able to quit. I stopped sangat of the Bhung taking nihungs. I was given Bhung by nihungs as Shaheedi Degh for 2 months. I never knew.

Hahahahahahahaaha! LOL.gifLOL.gif

Just joking. I never took Sukha. That was a joke and it worked.

At uni I never went to lectures I Cut my kesh and would walk around like a gangster If anyone would even look at me wrong I would smash a bottle in there face or beat them up.

I decided to become a dealer (Ironically my uncle was the main supplier and I know start making some serious money) So know I was dealing drugs, drinking, using extreme violence, thieving, and I had also started to take Crack cocaine.

I failed my first year at uni and transferred to another one which was in another City. This only made things worse as know I was away from home so know I was totally out of control I was still dealing drugs , had all the “Bling Bling” and the gangster car.

Then one night we went to a club, we got into a big fight there was 8 of us and about 12 of the other people. That day me and my friends went mad we stabbed these people smashed bottles in there faces, they where in intensive care for a long time.

No offence but this story sounds too "50 Cent gone Singh"

At uni I never went to lectures I Cut my kesh and would walk around like a gangster If anyone would even look at me wrong I would smash a bottle in there face or beat them up.

I decided to become a dealer (Ironically my uncle was the main supplier and I know start making some serious money) So know I was dealing drugs, drinking, using extreme violence, thieving, and I had also started to take Crack cocaine.

I failed my first year at uni and transferred to another one which was in another City. This only made things worse as know I was away from home so know I was totally out of control I was still dealing drugs , had all the “Bling Bling” and the gangster car.

Then one night we went to a club, we got into a big fight there was 8 of us and about 12 of the other people. That day me and my friends went mad we stabbed these people smashed bottles in there faces, they where in intensive care for a long time.

No offence but this story sounds too "50 Cent gone Singh"

119811[/snapback]

No offence veerji thats what my personal experience of my path towards Sikhi. 50 Cent or not it's what I had to go through to become Gursikh.

thae sa(n)th bhalae gurasikh hai jin naahee chi(n)th paraaee chukhaa ||

Those Gursikhs are good Saints, who care for nothing other than the Lord.

dhhan dhha(n)n thinaa kaa guroo hai jis a(n)mrith fal har laagae mukhaa ||6||

Blessed, blessed is their Guru, whose mouth tastes the Ambrosial Fruit of the Lord's Name

:) :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: