Radha Soami's Are Destroying Our Religion?

Singh_Munda2005

I know alot of people who are relatives of mine but i dis them because they have become radha soamis, when I was a child i did not know why they had so many pictures of their so called "satgurus".

Although in sikhi people believe not to have a picture or something to idolise thats a topic of its own. I asssumed like other sikh families they would have picture of our guru's.

The way they go on about sikhism makes me sick, because they think they are right.

I have let my feelings known and have told them you will never be a true sikh because you have never followed the guru granth sahib.

Sects like these are killing our religion I believe it is time we started doing something about it.

I also go to the punjab a lot, earlier this year when I was there many peoples houses I visited (not just relatives but people from pind) had pictures of the R.S satguru.

Do you know that thousands of them R.S' get togthere at Haines Park to see thir Guru when he comes here every year, it just makes me sick.

I just wanted to find out what your view was on these Radha Soami's who are very much multiplying by the day. They are killing off our religion day by day.

What is your view gursikhs, or any one who has opinion?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:doh:

what do you know about sikh?

and iam not a radha soami and iam clean shaven without a pag.

freshy on paper.....an indian bye nature......a jatt from the start.........a sikh from the start.

bruhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa

120135[/snapback]

ok, so your point is? jatt from the start, hmm well the non-jatt Gurus can whoop your behind :)

:)

freshy on paper.....an indian bye nature......a jatt from the start.........a sikh from the start.

bruhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa

120135[/snapback]

oh and u know alot about sikhi, lols

Getting back to the topic radhaswamis are completley manmant.

bruhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa

120135[/snapback]

Let me tell you something cowboy! If you are jatt from start, you aren't Sikh as jatt is a caste and is part of the caste system. Caste system is a product of Brahman. Brahman is the highest caste, followed by khatris and then it is vais which includes jatts and stuff like that. Also, to be a Sikh of Guru, Khanday Ki Pahul has to be taken and rehat has to be kept.

I know a lot of these Radha Soamis.

Today they are successful only because of 2 things;

1) They are teaching the preachings of our Guru Granth Sahebji in the simple language which can be easily understood by the masses. While we Sikhs just do the preaching in Gurmukhi which is not very easy to understand for the masses.

2). The Radhasoami Satguru has invested all the donation in purchasing Land throughout the world. After Government of India , Radhasoami has the maximum land in the developed Areas of India. I've also heard that maximum shares in Ranbaxy Industries belong to the Radhasoami Satguru.

I know a lot of these Radha Soamis.

Today they are successful only because of 2 things;

1) They are teaching the preachings of our Guru Granth Sahebji in the simple language which can be easily understood by the masses. While we Sikhs just do the preaching in Gurmukhi which is not very easy to understand for the masses.

2). The Radhasoami Satguru has invested all the donation in purchasing Land throughout the world. After Government of India , Radhasoami has the maximum land in the developed Areas of India. I've also heard that maximum shares in Ranbaxy Industries belong to the Radhasoami Satguru.

120185[/snapback]

wjkk

wjkf

i agree with it .they are teaching the preaching of guru granth sahib ji

and becoming guru themselves.they are doing what sikhs should have done

but we are busy in debating that who is the real sikh.

bruhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa

120135[/snapback]

OK.............

you belive in caste

you are proud of india

and you say your a Sikh?????

Makes no sense

bruhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa???????