Amrit vela

Guest mehtab

Well try making it into a habit of wakin up in the morning.. at first its hard but it takes 20days to form a habit (thats wut i read) .. i think the more you do it at last it will become a norm till you dont need any alarm clock to wake you up. :umm: --i personally did this and it works--

And hanji of course you will need sleep. Sleep early so tat you can wake up for ur amritvela. other than that the suggestions that were given above are superb :umm:

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru jiki fateh

ah man

i admit..amritvela ....i thouht it was easy...now most of the time...i can;t get up

i dont know..

few days back..i got up at amritvela.

i wasn;t sleepy AT ALL..

WENT TO THE BATHROOM, then came out to look for my towel rolleyes.gif

dont knwo what happend to me...(n this happens a lot to me :D @ ) something in me said..oh come onwhat r u gona do now?..why u up so early?everyones asleep, jus go to ur bed..get up later on! and do ur nitnem then.

i mean its understandable hana ji, if i was sleepy, but what bout when im not sleepy?

one time i was like "may be its some bhooth, thats messin me up,, or may be kaljug whos tryin to keep me away from me beloved"..but then i said to my self"STOP MAKIN EXCUSEZ!!!!" can someone explain this? am i jus makin excuses or there is some hting lke that out there that i dont knwo bout?

i mean

its like i forget how importent amritvela is

i jus go back to bed.

and then i be like...promising ma self...i will get up early and sambhal my amritvela tommrow:umm:

i guess this showz that i dont love WAHEGURU, or else i be up doin wha pleasez him:((

i really want to sambahl my amritvela, But i dont know whats wrong with me:(..anyone???)

the days that guru shaib ji does kirpa on me and i get to sambhal me amritvela...those days..i be like all up in air, nuffin bothers me, everytthing runs soo smooth! how come this thought never comez across ma mind at amritvela?

im jus lazy bum i guess :umm:

oh vikcy us is so lucky :@ (ullu... bander)

u live in cali, and can talk to jagjit singh ji..who should i talk toooooooo??:umm:

i knwo i can talk to waheguru ji, but "MY LINES ALWAYS BUSYY WHEN HE TRYZ TO CALL ME"

WENT TO THE BATHROOM, then came out to look for my towel rolleyes.gif
HAHA.. Preet sis u cracked me up..
who should i talk toooooooo??no.gif

ME grin.gif

---

It probably gonna take lil time for guys like me to get used to the amrit vela and stuff..

I see two person inside me.. One is weak and one is strong.. Strong one always makes me to hit snooze over and over again, he suggest me to delay doing the bani cauz of some other wordly stupid stuff .. i think it's devil (one of 5 evils).. who doesn't want me to be the guru ka sikh.. The weak one just don't do anything.. He suggest me to come to sikhsangat.com and get some tricks to beat the stong devil :umm: jk .. tongue.gif

Oh btw.. i took khalsa v

eers advice on keeping the alarm far.. (Actually tried two nites).. One time my dad has to come all the way from his room to shut the alarm (Im heavy sleeper) and another time it <Edited> me off and i took pulled the cord of the alarm from tha outlet.. NOw.. Im gonna try sleeping before 9pm.. that mite help :umm: