Fears?

waheguruji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!!!!

my fear is exactly what jaspal singh nd papi veer/panji have said!

the thoughts of what im capable of doing and not being afraid of anyone scares me...

123236[/snapback]

It is not anyone or anything that scares us, it is God that scares us.

When we see something supernatural we see God in it, and if you have stopped being scared for a long time it just means that it has been a long time since God has shown his power.

Nothing wrong with that per se, just that we must not be complacent.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So even ideas now have religious labels. pray.gifpray.gif

Have you not read shakespeare,

As flies to wanton boys, are we to the gods; They kill us for their sport.

William Shakespeare

It isn't exactly God that is scaring us, but the supernatural. Humans tend to attribute the supernatural to God. I was only reflecting upon that.

Add Ltr: It is also a very popular notion to believe that the entity called God is very kind, merciful and all things good in the human sense. My personal belief is that God does indeed care, but it isn't exactly in the same way human beings perceive him to. There are a lot of dimensions to God that if people know, then they might not be entirely comfortable with it.

Again I believe that all humans beings as products of God are not exactly good or bad, they are just reflecting various aspects of God. This is entirely my personal belief and not exactly open to argument.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

This Shabad is by Guru Angad Dev Ji in Raag Soohee on Pannaa 788

Shalok, Second Mehl:

jinaa bho thinh naahi bho much bho nibhaviaah ||

Those who have the Fear of God, have no other fears; those who do not have the Fear of God, are very afraid.

naanak eaehu patta(n)tharaa thith dheebaan gaeiaah ||1||

O Nanak, this mystery is revealed at the Court of the Lord. ||1||

pray.gif:)pray.gif

gurfateh ji

u kno wot, im scared of daddy long legs urgh!!! they so weird and the way they they fly is just crazy lol. oh and i play football for a team and im a defender and im scared of being taken on or being beaten for pace LOL.gif happens lot nowayds me gettin a tedh on me lol blush.gif

gurfateh ji

i fear driving near any river/lakes  wacko.gif   .. YIKES !

123491[/snapback]

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fateh

LOL.gif whatt

hmm

well i used to be scared of the hilly stuff ...moutains drivin throgh um...and water ahh!!!but with Guru sahib jis kirpa ..it all went away when we went to HemKunt Sahib!!!

i was so scared the guy was drivin crazy...the roads were sooo tiny(narrow)....and steep...gosh thats scary...and on one side you have this huuge mountain(some debbrriy could fall any time on the van, and the other side you have this deeepppppp vallly..water runnin so fasttt. but shhh.gif ....

all i can say is that i wasn't scared after few hrs of the drive going up.

(Pavan Guru Pani Pitta Mata dharat Mahat..divas rat doye dai dayiya khayley sagal jagat...) blush.gif

I have a very weird kinda of fear.........I FEAR OF BEING ALONE no.gif ...being left alone in the whole earth....I fear n think sometimes that if i am left alone in a place for some years...wat willl happen to me......how i will spend my life no.gifno.gif

this is the biggest fear i have ...n i wish somebody cud help me get over this.... :) @