Sarabloh Kara

Guest Guest

well actually disguised im not grade 8 or something im in my final year before i go to uni!!!!i think its different in canada???? oh ya and i do chemistry and biology just to let ya know!!! :lol:

i dont remember learn anything like this in science???
what ya mean chemical reaction???? :@ @

:umm:

I get it sometime specially in summer time

128717[/snapback]

yeah i get it...its just the 'chemical' reaction...

130669[/snapback]

131113[/snapback]

ummm....didnt anyone ever learn it science????? :umm:

131561[/snapback]

131707[/snapback]

maybe hes in elementary ( i.e gr.1-8) and they dont learn chemistry then.. so yah!

131715[/snapback]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well actually disguised im not  grade 8 or something im in my final year before i go to uni!!!!i think its different in canada???? oh ya and i do chemistry and biology just to let ya know!!! :lol:

128717[/snapback]

130669[/snapback]

131113[/snapback]

131561[/snapback]

131707[/snapback]

maybe hes in elementary ( i.e gr.1-8) and they dont learn chemistry then.. so yah!

131715[/snapback]

131935[/snapback]

haha!

its cool that you do chem... BUT...if you dont what i meant by 'chemical reaction', then i suggest you to go to your chem teacher and ask him/her about the thing we get on our arms from the sarab loh da kara.

and just to let you know...im in grade 11. not even out of high school yet..and i know about this....

and what do you mean by saying that it might be "different here in Canada"????

im sure of the fact that your teacher mentioned something like this to your class, but maybe you werent paying attention at that time...STAY AWAKE VEER JI! LOL.gifLOL.gif

please dont take it seriously veer ji...i dont mean to disrespect you or anything ...but i really think that you should know about this chemical reaction. :@

anyways...i hope i havent offended you veer ji

peace

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

well actually disguised im not  grade 8 or something im in my final year before i go to uni!!!!i think its different in canada???? oh ya and i do chemistry and biology just to let ya know!!! :lol:

128717[/snapback]

130669[/snapback]

131113[/snapback]

131561[/snapback]

131707[/snapback]

131715[/snapback]

131935[/snapback]

oops..i made a mistake in my post above...so sorry blush.gif this is what i meant:

haha!

its cool that you do chem... BUT...if you dont know what i meant by 'chemical reaction', then i suggest you to..........

Talking about Kara's, I get a rash with Kara's that I've worn and was told to wear a Sarabloh Kara.. but I still get a rash.. Is it just me or do other people get rash with Kara's esp Sarabloh ones as well.

131247[/snapback]

if u do get rashes and theres nothing u could do about it, its alright to put the kara in your pocket, very safely, and also to try and attach it to your gatra, very securly. this is only if you can do anything about your rash. bhul chuk maaf. vjkk vjkf

Talking about Kara's, I get a rash with Kara's that I've worn and was told to wear a Sarabloh Kara.. but I still get a rash.. Is it just me or do other people get rash with Kara's esp Sarabloh ones as well.

131247[/snapback]

if u do get rashes and theres nothing u could do about it, its alright to put the kara in your pocket, very safely, and also to try and attach it to your gatra, very securly. this is only if you can do anything about your rash. bhul chuk maaf. vjkk vjkf

132849[/snapback]

i actually dis agree with tht... i think u should wear a kara on ur hand only!... theres always a solution to a problem! :lol:

131247[/snapback]

132849[/snapback]

i actually dis agree with tht... i think u should wear a kara on ur hand only!... theres always a solution to a problem! :lol:

132851[/snapback]

yeah... i think that disguised is correct...

try putting some kio (oil) which you get from deg from the Gurudwra sahib, and rub it on your rash...it worked for my sister and she kept doing it ...and she has no rash

and plus...you should just try to keep the kara on your arm, no matter what...

peace...

lol and his solution is to put kara in ur pocket lol u guys are so cute, .... chemistry lessons in SS gosh whats the world coming to and to add more to my not so useful post, ah squall u look so cute in that pic.

oh and i didnt do too wel in chemistry, ok ok i did so bad im ashamed of it but aint it like when two things come together to change at least one of them.

so like when certain metals come into contact with the air they will change or like start to rust etc.

or like when u put potassium in water it bubbles into some purple colour or ws that some next thing.

oh anyways thats roughly what i remmeber but oh and like when u buy those house cleanign products like bleach and dettol etc u get that label saying not to mix it with anything other than water else there could be some harmful substances formed -not to be tried at home-.

oh gosh chem is my weakest subject haha and here i am trying to explain somethign and that to really bad lol better go b4 i embarras myself further.