British Tv Bbc2 Documentary

Jeevan

Being a BBC supporter or a Mark Tully Supporter or a President Bush supporter is as I suspected bringing out your own paranoia - get over it !

I can only accept the BBC version of events, as I said most of you wern't around then.

I have said before some of you don't tolerate free speech. Stewing on your own **** is never going to be my problem, I got better things to do than do religious stuff.

Religion sucks - sorry but many people of a predominantly European mentality can't see the your islamic fascination? And don't wanna.

Watch Horizon tomorrow night on BBC2 at 9 and you'll (hopefully) see my point.

It's by the BBC in case you missed it the first time, and yes I have worked for the BBC  :TH:

128923[/snapback]

hahaha atheists suk

its called freespeech!!!!

hahahahaha wounder!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

athiest mate i dont think anyone on this website condones terrorism in any any way, shape or form and sikhi definitely does not justify it. i just wanted to state that because u seem to believe different. why even bother to debate anything with u. its obvious u'v already made ur mind up and u aint open minded enough to consider anything put to u. 4 sum1 who claims to b all for freedom of speech u cant seem to accept our right to believe what we wnt to believe. i dont think anyone on this site has condemed u for ur beliefs. athiest u seem to generalise alot and dont seem to have an informed view on anything. dats ok if all u want to do is find faults with everything. im not sayin u chattin rubbish or anythin cus u av made some good points but if u really want to seek the truth (not just about this documentary but about all things in life), and im not sayin that i kno it, then u really need to consider all the facts to come to an informed opinion.

truth is above everything, but higher still is truthful living

Your views would be based on zero experience, lets be honest about that.

Mind you Athiest Paji or Penji, u stated that my views are based on Zero Experience. May I just ask you wat experience your talking about? If your talking about the 1984 holocaust then you are 100% wrong. Yes, I may have been a kid when it took place but it dont mean I hadn't experienced it.

I did watch the documentary and unless you were around at the time as a journalist, then most of you who are probaby in your late teens won't really be qualified to judge or comment.

Your talking about me judging others, it wud b nice if u jus take a look @ wat u rote n c that ur judging sum1 els ov Zero Experience. Do you find urself qualified 2 do so?

As my Paji's n Penji's sed be4 in this thread, you would need to read history in order to understand.

Most firebrand clerics like Osama Bin Laden don't really know spirituality from their backsides, many muslim kids originally thought Osama was a champion, but we all know he's a d***head, sorry for those who support the likes of him, but such self appointed firebrand clerics use religion to further their undemocratic political agendas.

Whatz Osama Bin Laden got 2 do wid this? :)