Women Wearing Daastars

Guest Surrender

Guest Surrender

Vahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

:)

I just wanted to know why some people don't support Kaurs wearing Daastars?

And all why Amritdhrari women don't wear Daastars? You would never see an Amritdhari Singh without his Daastar. What makes it a different circumstance for Kaurs? When you wear a Daastar I feel as if it almost clear karma faster. You can't run away from your self or identity. You will surely stand out but that is the beauty of it, as Guru Jis request. How do you differ from anyone else? Everybody wears bandanas and head covers these days:). We all have uniform and project that: police man, business men, college students. Be proud of what you are. Life is 'easier' or you may feel you won't be as challenged not wearing a daastar. get out of your comfort zone . It is a very powerful thing Daastar (l). It's maintains your higher conscious and ignites your Shakti- primal energy that resignates inside you. It will keep you centered in the most devestating emotional or physical storms. It is a challenge but you are fearless right?

It's something that has to be experienced. You are a radiant Princess where is your crown?

May God and Guru Ji opens the space awarness bless you and give you the courage to experience the beauty of the Daastar :doh:

Vahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Ki  Fateh

And all why Amritdhrari women don't wear Daastars? You would never see an Amritdhari Singh without his Daastar. What makes it a different circumstance for Kaurs? When you wear a Daastar I feel as if it almost clear karma faster. You can't run away from your self or identity. You will surely stand out but that is the beauty of it, as Guru Jis request. How do you differ from anyone else? Everybody wears bandanas and head covers these days:). We all have uniform and project that: police man, business men, college students.  Be proud of what you are. Life is 'easier' or you may feel you won't be as challenged not wearing a daastar. get out of your comfort zone . It is a very powerful thing Daastar (l). It's maintains your higher conscious and ignites your Shakti- primal energy that resignates inside you. It will keep you centered in the most devestating emotional or physical storms. It is a challenge but you are fearless right?

It's something that has to be experienced. You are a radiant Princess where is your crown?

May God and Guru Ji opens the space awarness bless you and give you the courage to experience the beauty of the Daastar :doh:

Vahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

128987[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

the Kaurs who dont wear them maybe tihnk that they will get no respect..i dont know why not though...i wear one...and i get respect rolleyes.gif

but yes...guru ji wanted all sikhs to wear dastars, not only males...

nice post btw

lol I hope thats not why,I mean I always thought that wearing a dastar just , well i think ppl respect u more then, i look up to girls who wear dastars, well they walking around wearing a crown, respect to them, and I want to wear one one day.

but i just wish they would aslo be humble as well, dastar and hankar dont look good on and in the same person

lol I hope thats not why,I mean I always thought that wearing a dastar just , well i think ppl respect u more then, i look up to girls who wear dastars, well they walking around wearing a crown, respect to them, and I want to wear one one day.

but i just wish they would aslo be humble as well, dastar and hankar dont look good on and in the same person

129658[/snapback]

very true...i know a lot of girls who wear a dastar and have a lot of hankar...ego is such a bad thing for sikhs. no.gif

the girls dont even respect me...they go to the non-Amrit-Dhari girls and always talk to them, but they act as if im not even there.... no.gif

Yo il say this that i personally dont mind that a girl would want to wear a turban but i would not want to go out with a girl who does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :e:

Vahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Ki  Fateh

And all why Amritdhrari women don't wear Daastars? You would never see an Amritdhari Singh without his Daastar. What makes it a different circumstance for Kaurs? When you wear a Daastar I feel as if it almost clear karma faster. You can't run away from your self or identity. You will surely stand out but that is the beauty of it, as Guru Jis request. How do you differ from anyone else? Everybody wears bandanas and head covers these days:). We all have uniform and project that: police man, business men, college students.  Be proud of what you are. Life is 'easier' or you may feel you won't be as challenged not wearing a daastar. get out of your comfort zone . It is a very powerful thing Daastar (l). It's maintains your higher conscious and ignites your Shakti- primal energy that resignates inside you. It will keep you centered in the most devestating emotional or physical storms. It is a challenge but you are fearless right?

Vahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

128987[/snapback]

lol Khalsa girl we know u here.

er guest i dont think a girl with a turban would want to go out with u if she is a singhnee so its all good both sides are not interested hunna.

129900[/snapback]

ummmm.....what do you mean by lol Khalsa girl we know u here.????

are you spying on me???? :@ @ :@ @ :umm: just joking... :lol:

but i actually dont know what you mean by that.... :umm:

129658[/snapback]

very true...i know a lot of girls who wear a dastar and have a lot of hankar...ego is such a bad thing for sikhs. no.gif

the girls dont even respect me...they go to the non-Amrit-Dhari girls and always talk to them, but they act as if im not even there.... no.gif

129729[/snapback]

lol Khalsa girl we know u here.

er guest i dont think a girl with a turban would want to go out with u if she is a singhnee so its all good both sides are not interested hunna.

129900[/snapback]

ummmm.....what do you mean by lol Khalsa girl we know u here.????

are you spying on me???? :@ @ :@ @ :umm: just joking... :lol:

but i actually dont know what you mean by that.... :umm:

130074[/snapback]

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

*blush* i type too fast and dont make sense arghhhhhh just pretend u get me! O I was saying that cos u said ''they act as if i not there' i said we know u exist. Gosh bad comment to make. Will keep bakwas to myself next time (only if i can help it).

grr

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh