Women Wearing Daastars

Guest Surrender

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I used to wear a Dastaar I started whering it after I went to Camp but ppl really started taking the micky out of me no.gif so I stopped, I wish I had the will power all those Bhenji's have that wear the beautiful Crown our Guru Ji gave us.

I have total respect for all who wear a Dastaar they are truely the true princesses of our Guru's.

Inder Kaur

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bhenji one thing i have noticed is that there are bhenjis out there who will be laughed at for following their sikhi simply because they walk less confidently, they will look weak or have their eyes down as they walk and they will look like they are worried what others say.

bhenji u have to walk confidently with ur head high, ur walk has to be confident, u have to talk to others confidently, u have to be able to show others that u r proud of the roop u once had and u have to do that again, bhenji if u want to wear the dastar then why not.

show the world who u r and be proud as u show the world that u r a sikh, i really believe if u walk proudly u will not be laughed at. Do not feel scared ppl will laugh at u because once u rid urself of that fear ppl also stop laughing because ppl tend to laugh at those that are weaker than themselves.

Sometimes we think someone will laugh and so our facial expression changes but y not look those ppl in the eye and walk past with ur head high but not to show them that they have affected u, so dont give them a dirty look but just a sweet look.

I'm not chatting bakwas, it is tried and tested lol.

anyways im not saying ur weak but or not confident but sometimes we may feel confident and strong and a real sikh but lol our body language gives out a different message so the two, inner and outer, need to match.

soz for long attempt to help but really all im gonna add b4 i go is dont stop showing ur love for ur Guru Ji cos ppll dont like it.