Dehli Bombed!

gupt_paapi

that was an act of merceneries who were sponsored by the usual suspects. All people involved have been arrested, apart from two gentlemen who co-ordinated the blasts.

How were they involved, just because it is said? They also said that the sikh literature caputured from Goden temple is seditious so it was allright to be burned down.

Mr raju plz check your facts and see how many innocents were detained by police. It's blind attitute like this that promotes abuse knowingly or unknowingly.

And as far as the muslim brothers and sisters are concerned, I don't think anyone in India blames them for something that has been planned from across the border, though there could be some accomplices recruited from that community who provided food, shelter, and logistics to the actual perpetrators.

After every 10 years indian kills minorities, you tell me about it. I think they gonna increase the pace now. Sikhs were killed and the killers were elected, muslims were killed and killers were elected..so your assumption is another fallacy.

You are also there fore denying that that terrorism promoted by india in kashmir is not OK..isn't it hypocrisy?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr raju plz check your facts and see how many innocents were detained by police.

IIRC the punjab police did detain many innocents. Frankly it is beyond my grasp to understand the machinations of the punjab police. I would not want to get involved in a debate regarding them. What they do most of the times, makes no sense to me.

You are also there fore denying that that terrorism promoted by india in kashmir is not OK..isn't it hypocrisy?

Terrorism promoted by INdia in kashmir ?? :) @ Well, then if terrorism by INdia in kashmir is what has bought 'this' about, then obviously we ain't havin enough of it...innit ??

Would luv to see those ungreatful buggers powdered into the finest dust because mere terrorism is not providing the right results.

Harmeet Singh je do not expect very PC response from me at this moment.

Terrorism promoted by INdia in kashmir ??  Well, then if terrorism by INdia in kashmir is what has bought 'this' about, then obviously we ain't havin enough of it...innit ??

Ya surprised aint it?...may be indians should come out from the little closed life they live in becasue india is so saintly and holy that it loves everybody

If you want hear Doordarshan,,lol,,go on..my suggestion which obviously wont makes no sense to you ---Go to kashmir and talk to people there and read some books which are banned by india.

maybe it might work..

India's secret army in Kashmir...but since it didn't come on doordarshan it can't be true right??

http://www.hrw.org/campaigns/kashmir/1996/

Harmeet SIngh je I care 2 hoots to what HRW or Amnesty or any other CIA sponsored organization has to say ! Kashmiris in India live on Indian dole and their 'everything' subsidized by ordinary tax paying INdians. If they want more 'freedom' they can take the first plane/train out of that place. We would not miss them at all.

Just because a certain place has an Islamic majority doesn't mean that they immidiately qualify for secession or Independence. Nor will any Indian (hindu, muslim, christian, or Sikh) allow that. Haven't you heard that famous slogan...

'Doodh mango kheer denge...kashmir mango cheer denge !

Do you know how seriously we take that statement ?? And how that statement has been internalized by most Indians.

just one more and I'll say my adaabs ... if I dare say, the times demand action ... I have fewer grey hair in my beard compared to the rationalizations I have heard in the last 25 years ...

ragon mein daurdnae-phirnae ke haim hum nahin qaabil

jab aankh sae na tapkaa to lahoo kyaa hai?

(ragon= veins, daurdnae-phirnae = to roam about, qaabil = capable, tapkaa = to drip, lahoo = blood)

oh, btw, I have nary a few black hair left in my beard ... how many more excuses are out there?

If they want more 'freedom' they can take the first plane/train out of that place. We would not miss them at all.

Typical rhetoric that most fanatics makes. If you don't like it here, get out, eh?.

Raju, the problem with India is not that the minorities cannot live peacefully with the majority, but the other way around. Take for instance when the SC announced Sikhs are Hindus....I don't see a mass Hindu protest on that issue.

Bombs are exploded, arrests are made and no body gets to observe the judicial process being taken. Issues like this will just disappear....blames will be made but no evidences will be brought to public's attention.

Raju

On the one hand you claim that you do not understand the mentality of Punjab police and yet you state that if people don't like the way India is run then they can get out. Seems like you have the same attitude as Punjab police.

As for the Kashmir problem, it is well beyond any resolution. I think both you and I agree that Islamic terrorism will always be there amongst Muslim peoples. The peaceful years in Kashmir were just a long interval between two massacres 1948 and 1990. In 1948 the same Kashmiris that you think can make good citizens of India massacred both Sikhs and Hindus in Kashmir. The same places that the earthquake hit (muzaffarabad and uri) were places with large Sikh minorities until they were all massacred. One large group of Sikh refugees from Muzaffarabad area were massacred by local Kashmiris and out of 15000 people only about 5 survived. The only resolution to Kashmir problem would have been the same exchange of population that took place in Punjab, with the Kashmiris migrating to Pakistan and the Hindus and Sikhs from NWFP and Rawalpindi being resettled in Kashmir. Nehru made sure that this never happened and so you have the Kashmir problem.

Raju stop getting emotional about kashmir and smell your tea.. Emotions dont solve anything. You call human rights org as CIA agents then whom do you call human rights orgs? RAW, Third Agency, or Indian parliament?...

That is a typical slave mentality of indians to smear others and to be used by the ones who are already smeared..For vast majority of indians just because it is GOI so it becomes word of God..lol

Take a trip to kashmir and have you own independant analysis of what is going on there. Terrorism is on both sides Indian state and by Militants. kashmirs don't want to live with india, why hasn't india agreed to a refrandum in kashmir? Ultimate proof of brahministic hypocrisy..

Indian singing the puny slongans of kheer and Kashmir are not an indication of a rational mind but of a psychotic paraois that is enflaked by the hindu media.