Member Pictures

Guest [TheSim]

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why does jaspaul always talk about marriage??

i think he's tryng to subtly send us hints that he wants us to find him a singhni...although he isn't very subtle...

so i'll start it off...if there are any singhnis who would like to get married...jaspaul singh is eligible...he's an amritdhari gursikh, is pretty cool most of the time...loves to attend sangat...and do seva of sangataaan...

family background - dad is cool, mom is cool, sisters are cool....

any applicants who feel they are worthy please PM me a 200 word essay of why you feel you're worthy....there is a 200 dollar application processing fee...

134152[/snapback]

a-hahahahah LOL.gif ...

i think we should find u one too!!! :lol:

this be the ORIGINAL badman crew... from left to right... Intu (Ajinder) Singh rexdale wale... Heera Singh Scarborough Wale, Gurpreet Singh Guyana Wale, Daljeet Singh Brampton Wale (aka Khalsa).... oh yeh.. and uhh.. Jaspaul Singh (a.k.a. Neendpreet Singh) Brampton wale (sleeping in the back row... bahahaha).

133827[/snapback]

hey you people look cool .... proud of u people d_oh.gif , i have seen 4 full singhs in one frame after so many months....

Waheguru jee ka khalsa waheugurujee kee fateh

pictures of members just once again refresh my dream that one day i will chance to have real sangat big big smagam where all the online sangat world wide get together for taking kirpa of guru sahib jee.

satguru jee beant hun , mehar karanjee

pray.gif

Waheguru jee ka khalsa waheugurujee kee fateh