Member Pictures

Guest [TheSim]

,Dec 6 2005, 11:56 PM]im in Malton bro dont rape me.  :lol:

138615[/snapback]

i jus wanna know so it gives me an idea of how far away u are from me.. so if u need a ride to go somewhere or what not...

come to dixie gurdwara friday... there's gurmat class in hall #5 from like.. 6:30 to 8sh or something... i'm not gonna be there because i got work... after that there's simran in the main hall for about half hoursh... i'll be there for that...

lemme know if u need a ride or nething..

pm me if u need nethin else...

also... sat morning from 5:30-9 there's asa di vaar keertan at dixie.. hall # 5... later on this month there will be a 6-day akj samagam here as well... hope u can make it to that too...

there's ALWAYS some sort of program goin on in toronto.. if ur interested lemme know...

take care bro..

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!

138628[/snapback]

i go to the friday class!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) cuz im the coolest!!!!!!!!!! :D :)

[The Sim] doesnt go yet cuz he stinks! like poo-poo!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolll..haha..ye canada does smell..we here in the uk..can smell u from here..canada smells foreva and eva amen.

136112[/snapback]

of course you can smell us! we're like fresh roses and tulips in the spring that bloom and sway in the wind so beautifully. unlike you guys....those smelly punjabi singers in the UK......eeewww

they make me sick!

^ hahaha where do u live?

and soon ill post up pics of kandola, sskhalsa, smartsingh, theturbanator, teraroopII,vikramkhalsa, and KKaur

hahahaha

u know ill do it too

138606[/snapback]

i will kick you

u know i'll do it, too.

and if you post my pic, i'll post yours.. and you don't have a pic of me anyway - while I have access to several highly embarassing pix of u.. muhuhahahahaha! there's no pix of me anywhere online.. neener neener neeeeeenerrrr

and notice how on one challenged my statement abt US peeps bein the best? they're all too scared to :lol:

bhull chuk maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!