Member Pictures

Guest [TheSim]

niceeee... d_oh.gif

i wish i lived in toronto...whats up with canada wanting labor workers in all them industires instead of smart BIO people with a degree :) ... and no one can apply for me either as their dependent or relative :lol: .... i don't like ur immigration laws grin.gif

if u live in toronto u don't want to miss out...i feel so bad out here in the middle of nowhere. no.gif

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww......vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh sim little pajee..

Reallly nice to see who you are and how much kirpa guru ji has done to have such interst in your sikhi.....guru kirpa karan and we'll see you in the khalsa family...

When that day comes me thinks some of us wil cry with tears of hapiness....coz lil bro u look so into sikhi

when i saw your pic you look alot like my mona brother ..same as u very into sikhi but lacking sangat.

awww take care bro, chardikala to you always.

from your big sis deepkaurkhalsa :TH:

seeing as this is add members pic page...heres me and one of my best friends dips. She's not sikh but joined our sikh society last year.

post-3641-1133930301_thumb.jpg

sorry i dont know how to upload as thumbnail....me abit :lol::

chardikala jeevan

all pics on the forum are amazing

deep

im in Malton bro dont rape me.  :lol:

138615[/snapback]

i jus wanna know so it gives me an idea of how far away u are from me.. so if u need a ride to go somewhere or what not...

come to dixie gurdwara friday... there's gurmat class in hall #5 from like.. 6:30 to 8sh or something... i'm not gonna be there because i got work... after that there's simran in the main hall for about half hoursh... i'll be there for that...

lemme know if u need a ride or nething..

pm me if u need nethin else...

also... sat morning from 5:30-9 there's asa di vaar keertan at dixie.. hall # 5... later on this month there will be a 6-day akj samagam here as well... hope u can make it to that too...

there's ALWAYS some sort of program goin on in toronto.. if ur interested lemme know...

take care bro..

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!