Harbans Admires A Molester.

kurtas

The comments below show the intelligence of those who have been defending the Leamington pub in the Gurdwara.

They worship KPS Gill who was behind a policy that involved mass human rights abuses and what can only de described as genocide.

To top it off he has a conviction for molesting a woman.

So there you go people like Harbans admire a convicted molesters.

Contrary to your limited intelligence view point - He is respected member of the Delhi Society - was of recent head of Indias hockey and is writes amazing articles.

I have a whole collection of his writtings. He does not need a body guard. No Khalisatni dare come near him. People like Hawara are misnomers in India - no one cares for these misguided Sikhs in Punjab.

I met KPS Gill my hero at a party in Delhi in early March this year. He has fantastic aura about him and had great conversation with him. Its only you people in the west who have dreams about another misguided Soul Bindrawale. How can an intellegent man sit in Harmindir Shaib like a sitting duck waiting to be shot.

And thank wahguru he was SHOT - PUNJAB IS SAFE. OUR FARM ESTATES ARE SAFE.

KPS Gill eliminated the scrouge of Punjab once for all. Wahguru dhan Dhan Wahguru. Bolle So Nihal. Sat Siri AKAL. We live most of time in Punjab and know the real issues at ground level - you guys in the west are spoiled sons of drukards

and fornicators.

Oh! I forgot - YOU guys are unable to accept a divergent view and cannot argue a point - all you can say with your limitied intelligence is some one is mad. Come to Punjab and you will see KPS GILL has majority support amongst our Jatt Bharadari. We feed punjab and rest of India - we dont want any Khalistanis in our way to spoil the gains of our lands.

YOu guys in the west know nothing about Sikhi - Come to Punjab we will show you Sikhi - deharas and how SIkhi is being prostituted by the likes of Akalis your

brothers

"you guys in the west are spoiled sons of drukards

and fornicators."

Well its Gurdwaras like Leaminton who help our parents to become drunks by opening "Social Clubs" and allowing them to drink in Gurdwaras.

These spiteful few of Leamington really talk rubbish.....I am sure that those who didnt have an opinion of what happened on Sat will have now formed one, and that opinion will be that the drukards of Leamington Gurdwara are pathetic.

Sat Sri Akal:

When the Nindak of Kabir Sahib died, Kabir Sahib was most upset. People of his village were stunned and questioned why a person who had done nothing but nindya of Kabir Sahib was being grieved so deeply by Kabir Sahib.

Kabir Sahib responded, "Now who will remove my sins and takt them upon himself"?

So Harbans, please continue to do nindya...we are forever greatful to you for removing our sins and taking them upon yourself. Dhan Harbans.

We live most of time in Punjab and know the real issues at ground level - you guys in the west are spoiled sons of drukards

you mean like our daroo, feam & tobaco consuming punjabi counter parts

Soul Bindrawale. How can an intellegent man sit in Harmindir Shaib like a sitting duck waiting to be shot.

And thank wahguru he was SHOT - PUNJAB IS SAFE. OUR FARM ESTATES ARE SAFE

Explain how sant jarnail singh khalsa was miguided?

(id love to c the reply)

you thank waheguru a chardi kala gursikh got shot? so what your sayin all stern sikhs who follow the sri guru grant sahib should be shot hey?.

i gues you feel like you wana burn the sri guru grant sahib too.

are you high on dodhe or feam?

Its the kind of human deficite hindu right wingers talk.

sayin that you get alot of hindu right winger coming on sikhs website using a sikh name sayin the same thing like

Bhindranwale bad and mishuiged

We here IN punjab are happy sikhi is dying an freedom for speach is supresed.

we sikhs are hindus

(despite the fact sri guru grant sahib says contrary)

Though id just like to add when you counter argue they usualy run away never to be heard of again.

Its the kind of human deficite hindu right wingers talk.

sayin that you get alot of hindu right winger coming on sikhs website using a sikh name sayin the same thing like

Bhindranwale bad and mishuiged

We here IN punjab are happy sikhi is dying an freedom for speach is supresed.

we sikhs are hindus

(despite the fact sri guru grant sahib says contrary)

Though id just like to add when you counter argue they usualy run away never to be heard of again.

133995[/snapback]

aww becharre... *sighs*

When the Nindak of Kabir Sahib died, Kabir Sahib was most upset. People of his village were stunned and questioned why a person who had done nothing but nindya of Kabir Sahib was being grieved so deeply by Kabir Sahib.

Kabir Sahib responded, "Now who will remove my sins and takt them upon himself"?

So Harbans, please continue to do nindya...we are forever greatful to you for removing our sins and taking them upon yourself. Dhan Harbans.

:lol: yehh

that is no way to talk , this guy is not a Gur Sikh. Iv never seen anything like this.

son of drunkards? well if thats the case they would hav come from punjab in the first place so its a shame on all of us.

However we shudnt get too upset ppl, theres alota people goin on the net posting this stuf just to stir up some trouble.

WAhe Guru plz forgive him.

It is quite funny how this <banned word filter activated> "chamcha" of KP GILL was so assured that the "social room" in the Gurdwara would stay open last week, it's funny how now the committe have had to listen to the sangat and close it down, and it is funny how this guy has now suddenly shut-up and dissappeared!!! LOL.gif

I think he really has gone to a mental hospital in Delhi with his butcher uncle Gill!!!

Anyway's, here's the latest Sikh Toon for Harbans - KP GILL specially wrote it for him LOL.gif :

post-3838-1132589467_thumb.jpg

d_oh.gif Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif