Taksali Jathas

Giani Thakur Singh

Plus more...

More details to follow...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there be there brother, Baba Ji was such a truely amazing gursikh, his life touched many including my own.

I can still remember hearing the heart breaking news just under a year ago. But equally i remember those last summer months with baba ji in the uk. wonderful times. iv never seen that much nimrata and pyar and genuine faith and devotion in anyone.

for those who didnt get a chance to meet baba ji i would urge you to come and listen and learn about the life of a real singh of guru gobind singh sahib ji. im sure gyanni takhar singh ji will enlighten us as he did during baba ji's last programme in southall last summer.

hope to see all the sadh sangat there in loving memory of sant baba takhar singh ji. maybe together we can learn to live and love each other like baba ji did and sort out our own jeevans as well.

baba ji's memory will live on and on, just like that of the gursikhs whom we remember from hundreds of years ago. Baba Takhar Singh ji is a gursikh legend.

I first done darshan of Baba Jee in Wolverhampton. I dont think i had any expectations of being totally "wow'd" by Baba Jee... but he done just that. I never heard him speak. He was very fragile at that time. But i remember the glow he did have. He spoke... without speaking. His jeevan said it all... when he put his hand on my head... when he emraced me, it felt totally wicked.

I'm glad i met Baba Jee in my lifetime. Last year was a hard time for us - G. Amolak Singh, Baba Thakur Singh Jee and Bhai Harbhajan Singh Yogi... all left us physically.

Dhan Dhan Baba Thakur Singh Jee... d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

Baba Jee...

The True Gurmukh

AK-47 Jee, agree with you... the heartbreaking moments on Dec 24 can never be put into words... in the same breath how can one ever explain the beauty of meeting such a soul?

Baba Jee was the epitome of a Gursikh, and they radiated Gursikhi through and through...

If there is a Gursikh who's jeevan we would want to follow - Baba Jee is that person.

Dhan Dhan Baba Thakur Singh Jee.

post-2160-1132598226.jpg

post-2160-1132598229.jpg

Jina Aiyaan Te Jagat Tar Jave..... Dhan Dhan Auna Unha Da... (this is a Dhaarna Which was read By Sant Baba Baljit Singh Ji Khalsa (Dadu Sahib Wale) in his Divaan At Gurdwara Nanaksar Pleck Walsall, at the Hearing of Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa leaving for Sachkhand.

Janam Maran Duhanu Main Nahi... Jan Parupkari Aye....

Dhan Dhan Dhan Jan Aiyaa... Jis Parsaad Sabh Jagat Thariya...

Dhan Dhan SachKhand Vasi, Sant Shiromani, SriMaan Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa Damdami Taksal Wale

You see gold and thing made from it, they both the same its the way we see it thats different, you see silver and things made from silver, they both the same its the way we see it thats different, you see wood and things made from wood, they both the same its the way we see it thats different, you see water and the waves in the ocean, they both the same its the way we see it thats different, THE SAME WAY WHO EVER HAD DARSHAN OF SANT BABA TAKHUR SINGH JI KHALSA YOU COULD SEE THAT BABA JI WAS A "SEVAK JAN" SEND DIRECT FROM WAHEGURU

"Har Har De Jan Ek Hai.... Jal Pachar Kich Nahee.. Jal Te Upjat Tharang Ju.. Oh Jal Hi Bikhe Samahee.."

there is no difference between Waheguru and his Sevents.

"SABH SAT SABH TAP SABH CHANGIANIA... SIDHA PURKHA KIA VADHIAIYAAN..."

SOME PEOPLE SAY SANTS DO "MATHA TEK" BUT GURU PIAREO FORGIVE ME, WHEN YOU SEE A KAMEE WALA SANT MAHAPURSH WHO LIVE AND PREACHES ACCORDING TO SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB, YOUR HEAD AUTOMATICALLY DROPS IN SATKAAR

Dhan Dhan Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa whom lead the Taksal and the Panth through such a difficult time, the Jalao in Baba Ji's face could be seen by those who had Darshan of Baba Ji, the Chardi Kala in Baba Ji could be felt be Sangat around him

Daas offers his Shardaa De Phul in Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa's First Barsi and requests the Sri Sadh Sangat Sahib to attend the Barsi programme.

Panth Da Daas

J. Singh. Khalsa

dhan dhan sant baba thakur singh je

ill never forget tha one time i got to meet baba je

i think tha was the last time thye came to tornto

and i got soo luckyy, i went on the lasyt day to get there darshan

ill never forget that day

the power coming from baba je made ma mind go craz, i havnt seen tha much, aside from guru je and one other gurmukh i knew who also passed away

baba je was AMAZIING

there life was a pure example of wat a tru sevedaar shud live like

not wanting anything for themselves

just giving seva for the panth

baba je was a tru gem in the panth

i wass extremly sad on the day to hear they left, i kno its hukam, but sometimes its hard to bear

baba je will alwayus be remeberd

dhan dhan baba thakur singh je

bhula chuka maf