Washing Dastaars

Guest a guest

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

though i don't hold much weight to the whole "can't wear this colour can't wear that colour" theory, i don't know if "god made all colours" arguement is that strong

didn't God also allow the creation of alcohol?

didn't God also allow the creation of drugs and weed and all?

clearly those aren't good things eithe

140846[/snapback]

umm paji, bani warns us against nasha

not colours

iz that simple.

There is not color with is "anti-panthic" but there are colors with are "pro-panthic", each of the 4 colors represents something for the Khalsa, and the Dastaar is not a fashion item for the Sikhs, it is a religious symbol, so the Sikh turban should be one of the 4 Khalsa colors.

if those colours are so 'anti-panthic'... why are gutka's, pothi's and even Guru Granth Sahibs produced with those colours?

140927[/snapback]

grin.gif good question d_oh.gif

141197[/snapback]

Excellent Question :TH:

WJKK, WJKF,

Heera Singh Paji raised a brilliant question and true.

if those colours are so 'anti-panthic'... why are gutka's, pothi's and even Guru Granth Sahibs produced with those colours?

I don't think any colour is 'anti-panthic' however, Yes I agree that Khalsa colours include of Kesri, White, Blue & Black but this doesn't mean that the other colours are 'anti-panthic'. In my account Guru Sahib accepts all colours, just take Rumalleh for example, When a Gursikh brings a Rumallah at Guru Sahib Ji's charan, the colours consist of many colours, I've seen Rumalleh from red, green, pink, white, cream...etc...etc...but Guru Sahib still accepts them.

I'd say the whole topic of which colours to wear and which colours not to as there anti-panthiz is just stupid. Rather than wasting time on assuming that colours are anti-panthic try and make the time useful in Naam Simran. pray.gif

I also think that this thread is getting a little out of topic. what has colours being 'anti-panthic' got to do with "Washing Dastaars"?

Bhullan Chukan Dhi Maafee Jio

WJKK, WJKF,

WJKK, WJKF,

I don't think any colour is 'anti-panthic' however, Yes I agree that Khalsa colours include of Kesri, White, Blue & Black but this doesn't mean that the other colours are 'anti-panthic'. In my account Guru Sahib accepts all colours, just take Rumalleh for example, When a Gursikh brings a Rumallah at Guru Sahib Ji's charan, the colours consist of many colours, I've seen Rumalleh from red, green, pink, white, cream...etc...etc...but Guru Sahib still accepts them.

I'd say the whole topic of which colours to wear and which colours not to as there anti-panthiz is just stupid. Rather than wasting time on assuming that colours are anti-panthic try and make the time useful in Naam Simran. pray.gif

I also think that this thread is getting a little out of topic. what has colours being 'anti-panthic' got to do with "Washing Dastaars"?

WJKK, WJKF,

141266[/snapback]

we dnt wear red gives us kaam

u cant giv a gutka kaam

WJKK, WJKF,

WJKK, WJKF,

141266[/snapback]

u cant giv a gutka kaam

141786[/snapback]

hmm...how duz red give kaam.. wacko.gif

Heard this for the 1st time too... grin.gif:@:@

WJKK, WJKF,

WJKK, WJKF,

141266[/snapback]

u cant giv a gutka kaam

141786[/snapback]

umm paji have you looked in the minds of everyone and asked each person personally is that colour giving you kaam?

not evryone thinks alike.

when i see red..i see red

when i see blue...i see blue

i dont see kaam from any angle off that colour!

hope that made some sense :@ @