Washing Dastaars

Guest a guest

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you take Amrit in GTA from the singhs that panj pyarai sewa, its apart of rehit to wear khalsa colors and shades of.. and specifically not to wear RED or GREEN...

and they actually give references to why this is the rehit...

so for all those that are so wise, why dont you go discuss it with them... especially before saying 'get a life' or other comments which imply you know more than the rest and no one else knows anything

... before knocking someone, you should atleast see why they are saying it, even if it doesnt go with your own beliefs... and than if the person shows your why it is rehit and if it makes sense, maybe you can implement that rehit into your own lifestyle to. if you dont want to, thats cool its your life... but dont just straight up knock a person because they say something that you might not understand or agree with.

Can you fill us in then brother? Shouldnt rehit maryada have its reasoning supported by Guru Granth Sahib Ji, since that is the ONLY bani we look to as being our eternal Shabad Guru. Are we so eager to fight within the quam that COLORS is the thing we have stooped down to fighting. We cant wear colors that GOD created? So are we saying that Red or Green or whatever is a BAD color? Did God make a mistake in creating them?

waheguru NOOO JI

just that ... we dont wear red as ... hindus wore that colour

and green - the mughals wore that colour in battle with guru gobind singh ji

waheguru ... dont get to complexed with it all

waheguru

140838[/snapback]

sorry penji but your argument doesnt hold a lotta weight. If hindus wore it....like so what and that doesnt make the colour bad!

i dont know....i believe that guru ji made all colours, so what is good and what is bad, no bani concludes it therefore itz all good!

thas why me wears any colour! :@

though i don't hold much weight to the whole "can't wear this colour can't wear that colour" theory, i don't know if "god made all colours" arguement is that strong

didn't God also allow the creation of alcohol?

didn't God also allow the creation of drugs and weed and all?

clearly those aren't good things eithe

taksals maryada aka guru sahibs maryada states that khalsa colours are of blue black white and orange as already stated, so keep to these wen wearing ur dastaar etc bhul chuk maaf karni do an ardaas that a mahapapi such as me doesnt make the mistakes again thanks