Washing Dastaars

Guest a guest

waheguru

the colours do have a big part actually... wearing so many other colous making it fashionable NO!!...

guru sahib ji told us the khalsa colours... !! so wear the khalsa colours!!

waheguru

139284[/snapback]

simple question.. where does guru jee state the 'khalsa' colours?... please don't mis-quote Guru Jee...

anywayz.... why are we discussing colours... that has already been discussed... lets stick to the topic...

and btw... disguised... grow up...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru

the colours do have a big part actually... wearing so many other colous making it fashionable NO!!...

waheguru

139284[/snapback]

simple question.. where does guru jee state the 'khalsa' colours?... please don't mis-quote Guru Jee...

anywayz.... why are we discussing colours... that has already been discussed... lets stick to the topic...

139405[/snapback]

where does guru ji state to wear bana all the time, to eat only afta nitnem is finsihed, to comb your hair twice a day?

blue , black , orange and white!! these are the khalsa colours... not all different colous ji

139057[/snapback]

pardon me...this may be offensive to you.....

Please get a Life!

Colours...please....im a singhnee and wear any colour i want...there are bigger issues in the panth today and what colours people are wearing is not one of them and i dont see Maharaj ji taking preferences......locate bani!

take care Chardikala!

139153[/snapback]

thats not very nice at all

"Please get a Life!"

he simply stated a true fact. the khalsa colours are as he stated. just because u wear different colours doesnt mean u try and change this fact to suit yourself. and jus becos its not in bani doesnt mean we shudnt follow it. for example it isnt in bani to comb your hair twice a day or to eat only afta doin ur nitnem, etc.

leave the poor guy alone and go do a sukhmani sahib pray.gif

139280[/snapback]

bro i dont know you and i dont know what u mean by go and do a sukhmani sahib....thats just....so not your place....

i live and let live....have no himmat of changing any facts and dont wish to either.

neway i have my beliefs...u have yours....im happy with my beliefs you stay happy with yours.

and ps "guest" bro/sis i did say please........get a life....after hearing so many of u guys dissing colours and bringing bani which aint there....how wrong iz that?!

and amarjeet pajee...true it dont say to comb twice etc......

conclusion.... (apnee sharda)....evryone is entitled to their own opinions ....No one can enforce Anything upon Anyone...

take care :TH:

blue , black , orange and white!! these are the khalsa colours... not all different colous ji

139057[/snapback]

Please get a Life!

Colours...please....im a singhnee and wear any colour i want...there are bigger issues in the panth today and what colours people are wearing is not one of them and i dont see Maharaj ji taking preferences......locate bani!

take care Chardikala!

139153[/snapback]

"Please get a Life!"

he simply stated a true fact. the khalsa colours are as he stated. just because u wear different colours doesnt mean u try and change this fact to suit yourself. and jus becos its not in bani doesnt mean we shudnt follow it. for example it isnt in bani to comb your hair twice a day or to eat only afta doin ur nitnem, etc.

139280[/snapback]

bro i dont know you and i dont know what u mean by go and do a sukhmani sahib....thats just....so not your place....

i live and let live....have no himmat of changing any facts and dont wish to either.

neway i have my beliefs...u have yours....im happy with my beliefs you stay happy with yours.

139475[/snapback]

chill. wats wrong with saying do a sukhmani sahib its jus a piece of good advice, as it gives u peace d_oh.gif

139057[/snapback]

Please get a Life!

take care Chardikala!

139153[/snapback]

"Please get a Life!"

139280[/snapback]

139475[/snapback]

chill. wats wrong with saying do a sukhmani sahib its jus a piece of good advice, as it gives u peace d_oh.gif

139490[/snapback]

thanx for the advice.....a gurbani line just came to mind...bande khoj dil har roj...

meaning look upon oneself as much as giving out advice and that goes for me too.....!!! before u start arguing....

safe bro.Peace! :lol:

VJKK VJKF

I use to wear different color dastaars but now I only wear the Khalsa colors, I really regret wearing all so many different color dastaars in high school, becasue then everyone probably thinks its just a fashion statement. The dastaar, the crown of the Sikhs, is not a fashion item but a religious one, so when wearing your crown only chose the 4 Khalsa colors for each color represents something for the KHALSA!

VJKK

VJKF

waheguru

waheguru

139284[/snapback]

139405[/snapback]

where does guru ji state to wear bana all the time, to eat only afta nitnem is finsihed, to comb your hair twice a day?

139436[/snapback]

Our beloved panj pyaray tell us that... and i think there's also rehitnama's that say some of those things as well (i'm not 100% sure... i mite be wrong bout that)...

anywayz... i'm not KNOCKIN on wearing 'khalsa colours'... don't get me wrong.. i think those 4 colours suit Sikhs the best....i just personally feel that its okay to wear other colours.. and it doesn't make us any less of sikhs if we do... if one does not want to wear other colours, its all good... whatever floats ur boat ... :TH: ...