Rome

Bundha

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whether guru ji went to rome or to antartica....it doesnt make my love towards him any strong or less!! blush.gif

but the reason that...

if guru ji never went to countires beyond cities .. so how does guru ji knows or bhai gurdaas vara has mentioned about bible

i dont think is right,....becoz i think its mentioned in kuran already abt the western religions and their kaafir books!!... so whoever will read kuran wud get to know abt jews and christians too blush.gif

i hope i said it right :lol:

I've read enough of sinister's "anti sikhi, i'm such an intellectual" posts. You think guru ji couldn't travel to other galaxies. WOW...WOW... Guru ji talks about numurous galaxies, why cause he seen em. I know gursikhs that can leave their body and travel to other galaxies and your saying guru ji couldn't. I know of spiritualists who have written many books of leaving your body and traveling the universe. AND YOUR SAYING GURU JI COULDN'T.

I have to say this. YOU NEED TO SHUT UR MOUTH BEFORE U GET SMACKED IN IT. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats feels a lot better. To much krodh in me sangat ji.. Please pray i get rid of it. People like this sinister really get to me.. Please sangat pray that i get control over the five chors. Cause i'm liable to lose control on these sikhi bashing morons. WOW there it comes out again. Need to do more naam bani... pray for me sangat ji.

pathaaala pathaal lakh agaas agaas

there are countless planets

it was tguru nanak ev je tha said this in japji sahib

while vivsintng muslims

and guru je dshowed them there are couhntless planets, not only a few

and guru je took the quazis son to prove it to the muslims

and the quazis son beared witness to this event

and everyone accepted this face, those who were there

bhula chuka maf

"Guru ji talks about numurous galaxies, why cause he seen em. I know gursikhs that can leave their body and travel to other galaxies and your saying guru ji couldn't. I know of spiritualists who have written many books of leaving your body and traveling the universe. AND YOUR SAYING GURU JI COULDN'T."

so you know gursikhs that can leave their body!

hahahahahahahhaha

Im not even goin to bother to reply to that!

Do you fly off every night in your jama's? how many times have you been to the moon?

Ill pray for you.....not so that you can rectify your temper...but to fact that God can help you rectify your stupidity (sorry but my merci has its limits too)

NOW,

As for my opinion of the guru's, I veiw them as great men, (social scientists and genius's in their own right) they carried a 'divine' message for us and to others around the world. But we can see a profound traditional similarities between islam and hinduism, jainism and buddhism with sikhi. If Guru ji did travel to rome, It would have been mentioned somewhere (EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF EVIDENCE WOULD HAVE EXISTED IN OUR SCRIPTURES...EVEN AN AWKNOLEGEMENT OF CHRISTIAN EXISTENCE)

Why are we mystifying them to a point of ridiculous disbelief (the same the christians do with jesus). Why do we beleive the sakhi's and reduce our gurus to MAGICIANS, when they were clearly greater than this!

To Gupt Dasan Daas,

"guru je took the quazis son to prove it to the muslims"

In my opinion,

guru ji did not have to prove anything to anyone! thus the beleif in such things is ridiculous (its not in our Bani, and guru ji would not include such a things in the bani).

Did guru ji know that their was planets abroad?.....yes....but so did many before astronomers before the guru.

We have to remember that Christopher Columbus had discovered the new world before Guru Nanak reached his age of philosophy (the world and many other astronomical observations were already being made, the world was proven to be round from the previous flat hypothesis)

and like these men are gurus were also hypothesizing the same things....an indication that they were also supreme genius's, masters in the observative/hypothetical sciences.

OUR GURU JI'S I BELEIVE DID NOT FLY AROUND TO DIFFERENT GALAXIES; GIVING MUSLIMS SPACE TOURS TO PROVE THEMSELVES (SOUNDS KINDA RIDICULOUS NOW DOESNT IT0! THEY HAD A MUCH MORE IMPORTANT AGENDA, SAVING US FROM PEOPLE LIKE QUEST4AKAL!

Just an opinion open for disagreement if one wishes!

to me it really doesnt matter if guru je went to rome

but i remebr tha guru je went to africa as well, i think theres a gurughar there remebing there coming

guru je went to many many plACES such as nepal

which was only recently fouind out, tha guru jewent there

and who r u to say guru je didnt go to other galazies etc.?

maynbe they did, maybe they didnt

was guru je really opnly comin to spread his message to us?

maybre

maybe not

obviously guru je did have shakthee

veer jhe

im gonna ask for u to do mea favour

before we discuss sikhi on a sikhi forum

pleasee go to sikhitothemax.com

and jus check out bhai gurdaas jes vaars

and try to read some gurbani

wso we can discuss them, cause trust me, i think ull be intrrested in wa bhai sahibs vaars say

bhula chuka maf

Waheguru Jika Khalsa, Waheguru Jiki Fateh

To me, the fact that Guruji traveled across the continent to middle east, india, lanka and tibet in his lifetime is a miracle by itself. There regions in Sikkim that are difficult to be reached by trekkers, yet there is Guruji's foot print in there itself. Like Guruji said, Akal Purakh is timeless, and his message is timeless, so there is some commonality between His messengers that he sent over time. Guruji might have traveled to rome, he might have not. Whether the vatican is supressing the documents or not is not important. What is important is each one of us has Guru in our heart and on our minds. The Muslims said Guruji went to Mecca for Haj. The Hindus said Guruji went to Banares for Hindu pilgrimage. I'm very happy, everybody loves my Guru and wants to make Him one of theirs.

Gurfateh

Sat Sri Akal:

Sinister Sahib, I would recommend that you read the lives of some Gursikhs/Sikh Sants. Pick any one, and I guarantee you that you will read things that science has not been to explain.

Religion is not a matter of science and rationality...it is one of faith and losing oneself in that faith. The Guru Granth Sahib also explains the concept of Siddhis (powers), which cannot be explained by science (yet). Does that dismiss them as pure falsities? Hardly.