Rome

Bundha

Sinister wrote

OUR GURU JI'S I BELEIVE DID NOT FLY AROUND TO DIFFERENT GALAXIES; GIVING MUSLIMS SPACE TOURS TO PROVE THEMSELVES (SOUNDS KINDA RIDICULOUS NOW DOESNT IT0! THEY HAD A MUCH MORE IMPORTANT AGENDA, SAVING US FROM PEOPLE LIKE QUEST4AKAL!

Read the vaar below and then see how is looking ridiculous here LOL.gif

Bhai Gurdas's Vaars

Baba at Bagdad: 35-37

Pauri 35.1 Phiri baba gaia Bagdad non bahari jai kia asthana.

Pauri 35.2 Ik baba akal roop dooja rababi Mardana.

Pauri 35.3 Diti bang nivaji kari sunni samani hoa jahana.

Pauri 35.4 Sunn munni nagari bhai dekhi pir bhaia Hairana.

Pauri 36.2 Ethe vichi Bagdad de vadi karamati dikhlai.

Pauri 36.3 Paatala aakas lakhi orhaki bhali khabaru sunai.

Pauri 36.5 Naal leeta beta pir da akhi meet gaia havai.

Pauri 36.6 Lakh akas patal lakh akhi phurak vichi sabhi dikhalai.

Pauri 37.1 Garh Bagdad nivaikai Makka Madina sabhe nivaia.

Pauri 37.7 Bhaia anand jagatu vichi kali taran Guru Nanak aia.

Pauri 37.8 Hindu Musalman nivaia.

Baba reached Baghdad and stayed outside the city. Here, the Akal Roop (like the Lord Himself), Baba was accompanied by the Rababi (Rebec playing) Mardana. Bhai Gurdas does not mention as to why the Muslims made an exception and allowed a non-Muslim to visit Mecca when non-Muslims were strictly forbidden to visit the place. We can justifiably conclude from his writing about the Akal Roop Baba Nanak here, that the Light of the Lord Himself shining on Nanak's face attracted everyone towards Him. Baba gave a loud call of Namaz and the world was stunned into silence. The city became quiet and the Pir was wonderstruck. Here in Baghdad Baba showed a great miracle. He announced existence of lakhs of skies and netherworlds. Taking along Pir Dastgir's son (asking him to close his eyes) showed him in a wink myriad of galaxies. Baba made Baghdad, Mecca and Madina pirs bow to him. The world was delighted that Guru Nanak had come to redeem the world from ignorance. He made Hindus and Muslims accept him (bow to him).

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sinister bro,

What is your problem??? let me tell you one simple way...follow some good religion of your own choice... dont run behind sikhism coz i am sure that is not made for you. Coz from whatever I have noticed till now neither u have read anything related to gurbani nor to put gurbani in your posts or explnataions. To me what I feel is that you think yourself to very well verse in knowledge by going through every scholar written book and u hardly understand the simple words of gurbani which kharkoo veer tried to explain you very very clearly. but you keep repearting the same mistakes again and again without trying to learn gurbani. I think communist thinking is the best religion for you and you suit it very good.

You know what I am a purely your kind of person coz you know what science always start with who, why and what, but their a sincere effort is done to reach for this who, why and what and never anything is said vaguelessly and thats the reason i dont mention anything about gurbani coz i feel i have the minimun gyaan of it in this forum and secondly posing any comments without any knowledge is not justified as my ignorance will lead to disrespect or our gurbani... but you should atleast do some sincere effort to learn it before making any comments.

Let me give u one example if u question guruji. have you been to Bidar (Nanak Jheera) its a place in karnataka where only one place where guru ji brought water with his foot mark (that water is only sweet) and all the rest of the area water is salty and this they did on the request of local beings there when they requested. Some scientists went there as that water flow is continuosly flowing from past many centuries and they started digging for around 2 miles and couldnt find the source and finally left the search. So science is still to explain alot of things so dont compare the two and science can never say anything coz man is still finding it out. One more thing is gurbani says there is 83Lakh forms of living, and scientists are still proving and hasnt reached to this number till now but what scientists speculate is what we have studied till now is only 5% of the total forms available....

Fateh

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, the center of the Christian world is not Rome, but the middle east in places like jerusalem. Rome is just the center of the catholic world, and where the Pope resides.

I do not think Sahib Siri Guru Nanak dev Ji in his physical roop travelled as far as Rome, but he definately visited the centers of all the main religions. The religions being Buddhism, Hindusim, Islam, Christianity and Judiasm. All the major religions of the world originated from either India or the Middle East.

Guru ji gives answers and reflections to all of these in his bani.

As far as seeing beyound our physical roop, not only our Guru sahibaan, but even Gursikhs and non-Gusrikhs, i.e. sufi sants and other spirtualists have done this. It is not something that is particularly hard.

sahib Siri Guru nanak dev ji is one with akaal, he is in all 4 Yugs, not just Kalyug. It is just his physical roop appears in kalyug.

Every answer is in gurbani.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

i dont think guru ji went that far!!

cuz its never mentioned...all is written that he visited middle east and came back!!.. if they went further , it must have been written in their biographies!!

bhullan chukan maaf!!

its just my opinion! :lol:

136923[/snapback]

:)

bholeya sikha, guru ji sarb vyeapak heen!!!! pray.gif

sabee ghatt ramm boole, rama bolee ree!!

WHJK, WJKF!!! d_oh.gif

There is mention of Guru Nanak taking the son of Pir Dastgir to outer regions and bringing back Karaa Prashaad from a Sangat from there journey to the outer regions outside of earth: Bhai Gurdas Jee writes:

Pauri 36 (Jahari kala)

Puchhe pir takarar kari ehu phakir vada atai.

Ethe vichi Baghdad de vadi karamati dikhlai.

Patala akas lakhi oraki bhali khabaru sunai.

Pheri durain dastagir asi bhi vekha jo tuhi pai.

Nali lita beta pir da akhi miti gaia havai.

Lakh akas patal lakh phurak vichi sabhi dikhalai.

Bahar kachakaul prasadi da dhuro patalo lai karahi.

Jahar kala na chhapai chhapai.

Pauri 36 (Manifest power)

The pir debated and came to know that this faquir is much more powerful. Here in Baghdad he has shown a great miracle. Meanwhile he (Baba Nanak) talked about myriads of netherworlds and skies. Pir Dastegir asked (the Baba) to show him whatever he had seen. Guru Nanak Dev taking along with him the son of the pir, melted into thin air and in a wink of eye visualized him the upper and lower worlds. From the nether world he brought a bowl full of sacred food and handed it over to pir. This manifest power (of the Guru) cannot be made to hide.

This is a translation by Dr Jodh Singh. The Punjabi translation of this Pauri given by Bhai Veer Singh Jee which includes ‘padh arth’ (word for word translation) is much better. Bhai Vir Singh Jee himself says that Guru Nanak Dev Jee did show Pir Dastgir’s son Bramand(which translates into Cosmos or outer space in Punjabi) and all of this in just a blink of an eye(akh phurkh). To prove that Guru Nanak dev jee did show the Pir’s son all those Brahmands they even brought back Karaa Prashaad from another world.

Oh my God. I can't believe this ignorant fool sinister is even allowed to speak about sikhi. His ego is out of control. He doesn't even believe in ridhi sidhi which is like the easiest thing to obtain for a naam abhiyaasi gursikh. These powers are so well known to gursikhs its pure and utter ignorance to question their existance. Even westerners who do some bhagti obtain these and write about them AND THIS FOOL IS SAYING THAT HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN THEM. WOW.. Man i thought u were some what inteligent from your posts, but u just proved your stupidity. HAHA. Oh and if you are any man of you words, why don't you debate with me face to face. You shouldn't be afraid if you speak the truth. I'm not even going to start debating with you on here. I want to do it face to face. PM me where u live and i will come their with learned singhs and we can have a nice little debate over some chaa :lol: :)

there is a place in china where guru ji went and that place called nanaking and i said earlier in my post and guru ji went to italy.. they came to know recently people in italy found from their ancestors that they [guru ji] came to italy .. why wouldn't guru ji go .. tell me one thing.. i don't understand one thing .. was guru ji only came to teach india, middle east, tibbat or nepal or lanka .. guru ji is the guru of whole brahmanda .. whole whole worlds universes .. so guru ji came to teach the whole world .. why wouldn't guru ji wouldn't go to rome .. don't forget .. romans were the ones who were behind the killing of jesus teachings .. read their history and you all will find out .. they say jews were the one .. but if you read the history .. romans used to punish their enemies by giving death on the cross and they were doing this long b4 jesus came .. and we have profe of bhai sahib gurdaas ji's varan .. that there are judasim and chrisitans .. guru ji walked through whole world .. in my opinion ..

i do lots of searching and here is one of them

http://www.tsl.org/products/books/reincarn...hapter1_pt.html

read this sinister and all .. i feel this guy has been influnced by guru ji's teachings .. cuz we all know that jesus was born 2000 years back .. and all his teachings were lost between 3 to 4 century .. this is what i read or feel

**** But in the future I feel the distance record will increase even further, for example the nation of ITALY has villagers reporting their ancestors made company with Nanak, and the Provincial Governments of CHINA are reporting, that they had visits by Nanak, they have now proved that Nanking province And Nanaking City were named to Honor First Supreme Being Nanak****

http://www.searchsikhism.com/si3.html