Leamington Spa Gurudwara Fracas

On a more serious note. The amount of respect that is due to these singhs cannot be measured. We as sikh youth need to get behinde these gursikhs and support them any way we can. It is breaking my heart to see these ppl being punished for defending the sanctity of Guru ji. And the reporting by these biased news papers makes me sick to my stomach. Does anyone have any information on how we can help support these mahan Seva dars.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a more serious note. The amount of respect that is due to these singhs cannot be measured. We as sikh youth need to get behinde these gursikhs and support them any way we can. It is breaking my heart to see these ppl being punished for defending the sanctity of Guru ji. And the reporting by these biased news papers makes me sick to my stomach. Does anyone have any information on how we can help support these mahan Seva dars.

137277[/snapback]

Do ardaas and chaupi sahib for Bhai Sahib and his family that he gets released and charges dropped as he is not on trial but Sikhi's PRINCIPLES is on trial!

Maharaj will do the rest! Maybe even establish a campaign to let him go?

wow tip top singh is now like the new superman :lol:

does anyone know if any gurdwara or Sikh organisations are stepping in to help these guys out, from the legal aspect that is?

137280[/snapback]

From reading the papers and the news of the local city! dont look like anyone is willing to help but what suprise is that? none!

Des Pardes was saying that he is not Bhai Sahib isnt allowed to go to the Gurdwara in Coventry now!?!?! grin.gif (This is what i was informed as i cnt read punjabi... blush.gif )

JOO GAJKEEHH JAIKARA GAJAHVEH NIHAL OH PAVEH SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ MAN NU PAVEH

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SAT SRI AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL

DEG TEG FATEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KHALSA DI HARMANDANA FATEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dhan dhan sri guru granth sahib ji maharaj

Dhan guru dhan guru PYAAREH !!

... this is the sikhs freedom of justice !! NOW.... do ardas and chapi sahib for the gursikhs and fmaily!!

KHALSA PANTH STICK TOGETHER!!.. and support those who did maharajs seva

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Yes man respect to those who stopped the beadbi.

Please remember if you recognise anyone in the pictures get in touch with the police. It is not good to withold information.

Also if you recognise any of those involved in the act of profanity then please contact the Akal Takht and the Khalsa Panchayat guys. The Khalsa Panchayat guys have access to good advocats in Punjab and may be able to get criminal cases registered against those old farts at the beadbi happy hour.

So I take it you guys have still not worked out who the guy on pop idol is ?

Anyway more sightings of that chap the old bill are looking for. Maybe they could ask Sven.

post-2624-1133540705.jpg

post-2624-1133540788_thumb.jpg

Guest militant singh

1nce agian 2 all u haterz out der RESPECT 2 DA SINGHS WHO RAIDED THE SO CALLED GURDWARA BIG UP BIG UP - U R THE DEFENDERS OF DA FAITH -WE FULLY SUPPORT UU DONT TAKE NOTICE OF DA HATERS ON THIS SITE WJKKWJKF KHALISTAN ZINDABAD DEATH2 INDIA NEVA 4 GET 84

1nce agian 2 all u haterz out der RESPECT 2 DA SINGHS WHO RAIDED THE SO CALLED GURDWARA BIG UP BIG UP - U R THE DEFENDERS OF DA FAITH -WE FULLY SUPPORT UU DONT TAKE NOTICE OF DA HATERS ON THIS SITE WJKKWJKF KHALISTAN ZINDABAD DEATH2 INDIA NEVA 4 GET 84

137468[/snapback]

You my friend have the lost the plot, ours is a peaceful religion, not one of thuggery and violence. I personally condone the protest, but not the violence especially against elders of our community. Innocent men had their izzat dainted by wanna be crusaders.

Learn about your religion before you start preaching, taking a strand, warping it and believing it to be the truth is not right.