Still Luv India ?

Guest SatwantBeantKehar

Guest SatwantBeantKehar

hey all so called moderates , naam japs - see if this was done to ur fathers/brothers would u have cared .... !

sikhi consists of three s's - Simran , Sewa and Shastar we cant pick and choose.

post-2159-1133548595_thumb.jpg

post-2159-1133548624.jpg

What's the point? Just to approve or get "YES" from others?? We shouldn't post pictures of shaheeds to get our argument supported by others.. I disagree of having picture putting up online to get our points/voice across and plus its a pity way of asking support ! We shouldn't care what other ppls views are.. If you think, what is right or what is wrong... then work yourself to correct.. stop getting support unless you are upto something..

What's the point? Just to approve or get "YES" from others?? We shouldn't post pictures of shaheeds to get our argument supported by others.. I disagree of having picture putting up online to get our points/voice across and plus its a pity way of asking support ! We shouldn't care what other ppls views are.. If you think, what is right or what is wrong... then work yourself to correct.. stop getting support unless you are upto something..

137475[/snapback]

that's true :TH:

I have a question shouldnt a Moderator be as unbiased as possible

137617[/snapback]

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif