Sikh Officer Helps Killers Flee Abroad

jvc

Perhaps we need to UNDERSTAND and IDENTIFY why the lady went out with the bloke..... through this we can find a possible SOLUTION.

Random abuse seems pointless.

Its a fact the some sikh girls and ladies are getting into relatioships with Muslims guys (through persuasion, luring or whateva - rab jaane).... we need to understand the MIND SET of these girls.... whats missing... what are they seeking .... what do they get from the relationship.... why are they astray from Sikhi Marg etc.

Perhaps then this can be CONSTRUCTIVE... and as well as highlighting a problem, we can put our heads together and offer possible SOLUTIONS in hope of PREVENTING future cases.

forgive me if this moorakh daas said anything wrong. i haven't read all the posts, so perhaps i have repeated what someone earlier has said, if so, bhul chuk maaf.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just had to skip a couple of posts after i read the first few sentences.

the language was again disgusting, call these women what u want but not on a forum especially when it was not even a thread on a sikh woman dating outside her religion!

give it a break, let ur anger out on the wall.

and what makes any person here think that she was a sikh.

i did not see the name ''KAUR'' used in between her first and last name, did u?

137796[/snapback]

I don't think it takes a genious to work out she's from a Punjabi Sikh family do you?

Read the article again it clearly says she was the muslim murderer's girlfriend. How is she not dating outside the religion?

Are you defending this witch? If so then that is more disgusting then any language you seem to find offensive.

137885[/snapback]

ur not getting my point, jus cos she was born into a family that is from punjab, and her parents have the surname Gill does not make her a sikh. ok the muslim classes her as a sikh but gosh she aint one.

She doesn't use Kaur or at least it has not been used.

As far as I can tell, and it does not take a genius to work out that she isnt lving according to sikhi so she aint a sikh, end.

it says she is a muslim guys g.f., dont mean she is dating outside her religion but that he is dating someone outside his religion.

as far as we know she may be atheist.

she doesnt fall under 'witch'.

am a defending her? no.

am a saying she is not sikh? yes.

gosh that wasnt too hard to figure out now was it

137935[/snapback]

Ok it seems our own sisters are not even concerned about these kinda cases why do we guys even bother.

Slough is the same place where fundamentalist muslim gangs often attacked sikh elders and school kids in the past and now we have these kinda girls jumping into bed with our enemies. Just goes to show how lilly liberal and passive our people have become. pathetic!

Perhaps we need to UNDERSTAND and IDENTIFY why the lady went out with the bloke..... through this we can find a possible SOLUTION.

Its a fact the some sikh girls and ladies are getting into relatioships with Muslims guys (through persuasion, luring or whateva - rab jaane).... we need to understand the MIND SET of these girls.... whats missing... what are they seeking ....  what do they get from the relationship.... why are they astray from Sikhi Marg etc.

Perhaps then this can be CONSTRUCTIVE... and as well as highlighting a problem, we can put our heads together and offer possible SOLUTIONS in hope of PREVENTING future cases.

forgive me if this moorakh daas said anything wrong. i haven't read all the posts, so perhaps i have repeated what someone earlier has said, if so, bhul chuk maaf.

138068[/snapback]

Basically its all about looks... you have a guy with a cool haircut, nice clothes, got money he comes over gives you some attention.. you think he's buff but your sikh he muslim but to hell with your parents and millions of Sikhs who gave their lives to enable you have the rights to exist. And you form a relationship with the guy, few months later when he's used you for the "sikh <admin-profanity filter activated>" you are, in his eyes, he tells his muslim mates how he used a sikh girl and then moves on to his next victim possibly a hindu girl or white but never a fellow muslim sister. Thats how it basically works......

I gurantee you these girls know about Sikh history, how can't you when your a small kid your visit gurdwara sahib and you see paintings of Sikh shaheeds at the hands of muslims. So these girls know what they doing is wrong but they think they are clever they think they can keep their relationships secret. Most of them probably drink, go clubbing and get upto other vices and the worse part is they influence other girls to do the same..so you have this effect of younger girls looking upto these cows thinking if she can do it why can't I.

bhul chuk maaf

can i ask, how many guys there know girls that are going out with muslim guys and actually try to do something about it?

jio, why are u putting ur blood to boil? That girl is not reading this forum, girls in that position probably are not and if they are then reading things the way u are posting (language) they will probably get discouraged more rather then come back to Sikhi..... please try to be constructive, how can we talk to girls in this position rather then call them those names..... whatever has happened in this case has already happened, there is no going back, she will be punished, its all up to guru ji now, well it always was but still.....

... waheguru ... i hope his girlfriend natalie and their child are ok.... imagine what they are going through, waheguru, a child of ten months knows what is happening around him/her, waheguru.... :lol:

"why do girls run away with muslim boys" ??

Well, if your family members have an ambivalent attitude towards muslims and Islam then it is easy for them to attract you and pretend that they are this really decent lot, while taking you for a ride.

If 'punjabiyat' instead of 'khalsa' runs in the family, chances of girls seeking refuge in the arms of a 'long lost muslim brother from across the artificial border' loom large especially if you have settled in a place like UK. You don't see a lot of such things happening in North America.

2 paise

the language was again disgusting, call these women what u want but not on a forum especially when it was not even a thread on a sikh woman dating outside her religion!

137796[/snapback]

I don't think it takes a genious to work out she's from a Punjabi Sikh family do you?

Read the article again it clearly says she was the muslim murderer's girlfriend. How is she not dating outside the religion?

Are you defending this witch? If so then that is more disgusting then any language you seem to find offensive.

137885[/snapback]

ur not getting my point, jus cos she was born into a family that is from punjab, and her parents have the surname Gill does not make her a sikh. ok the muslim classes her as a sikh but gosh she aint one.

As far as I can tell, and it does not take a genius to work out that she isnt lving according to sikhi so she aint a sikh, end.

it says she is a muslim guys g.f., dont mean she is dating outside her religion but that he is dating someone outside his religion.

am a defending her? no.

137935[/snapback]

Ok it seems our own sisters are not even concerned about these kinda cases why do we guys even bother.

Slough is the same place where fundamentalist muslim gangs often attacked sikh elders and school kids in the past and now we have these kinda girls jumping into bed with our enemies. Just goes to show how lilly liberal and passive our people have become. pathetic!

138069[/snapback]

Understand one thing just because a amritdhari says leave to vaheguroo ji to judge than that does not mean they are LIberal OR Passive...believe you me the kirpan and nay other shastaror voice needed with guru ji's own grace will come out in due time.....vahegurooooo....

Only guru ji can judge our actions!...we can try and undrstand situations and learn how to best solve them or aid in solving them not go aorund Mouthing Off like you brother seem to be doing!!

your quote..."seems like sisters aint bothered"..........yeh they're not with certain comments given by certain individuals...signs of a weak individual.....?......A good Strong head is needed along with a good strong War Cry!

The rest vaheguroo janan....CHAKDIKALA

Deep kaur KHALSA

Prem

What the hell is going on in Slough?

u tell me? :lol:

Seems normal to me, stuff like this is always going on. :)

sher_panjabi  Today, 11:16 AM Post #21 

Member No.: 2039

Its a fact the some sikh girls and ladies are getting into relatioships with Muslims guys (through persuasion, luring or whateva - rab jaane).... we need to understand the MIND SET of these girls.... whats missing... what are they seeking .... what do they get from the relationship.... why are they astray from Sikhi Marg etc.

Basically they missing a brain along with a few other things. Sorry to be so blunt. I think the main reasons why they do this is becuase:

1) They often see young muslims (pakistanis) with loads of money, cars etc down to drugs 90% of the time. Or they hear about particular groups and associate a "REP" with them mostly becuase there "MEANT" to be "HARD" because they beat up a 1/2 innocent school kids when there was 20 of them.

2) Our boys act like a bunch of idiots sometimes infron of our girls all they seem to talk about is how many shots they drunk at the last party and who got pis*ed the most. This makes the girls think that apne got no morals and are just a bunch of fools.

3) As our girls no very little about thier own religion, they can be easily influenced etc by others. This is where thier conversion tactics go hand in hand with the very limited basic knowledge of Sikhi our girls dont have.

4) As pakistani (muslim) boys dont drink etc or they pretend not, our girls think they have higher morals.

5) Muslim (pakistani) boys will target sikh girls very clevery or try to as. For example one person will get to know a sikh girl find out her interests etc and what she likes and then all of a sudden some one who happens to be a friend of this person comes along and plays mr.perfect.

Im sure there are alot more reasons to it aswell, not as though I know all of them. I ask the sangat what do they think is the best solution around this remember if we try to assert anger on these girls it will only put them off coming on the path of Sikhi.

proud_to_be_singhni

What would u do if u knew a "sikh" girl going out with a muslim, and u know she is in great danger of being harrased and used & abused later on in thier so called "love relationship"??? Just sit back n watch?

No offence to anyone. :)

137796[/snapback]

137885[/snapback]

am a defending her? no.

137935[/snapback]

138069[/snapback]

Understand one thing just because a amritdhari says leave to vaheguroo ji to judge than that does not mean they are LIberal OR Passive...believe you me the kirpan and nay other shastaror voice needed with guru ji's own grace will come out in due time.....vahegurooooo....

Only guru ji can judge our actions!...we can try and undrstand situations and learn how to best solve them or aid in solving them not go aorund Mouthing Off like you brother seem to be doing!!

your quote..."seems like sisters aint bothered"..........yeh they're not with certain comments given by certain individuals...signs of a weak individual.....?......A good Strong head is needed along with a good strong War Cry!

The rest vaheguroo janan....CHAKDIKALA

Deep kaur KHALSA

138116[/snapback]

sister, I mite not agree with everything you say but I do agree with one thing.

CHAR DI KALA