Why Target Hinduism?

N30S1NGH

In my opinion, attacking Hinduism in the fight for Khalistan is not right. Most Hindu's I have come across have not and do not support what Indian govt and their state sponsered terrorists did in 1984.

If people want to ideologly challenge Hinduism or any other faith with intelligent arguments then thats fine but just plain abuse against it cos actions of a few evil Hindus against Sikhs is not justified in my eyes and does not further the cause of Khalistan.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alot of hindus were shaheed due to protecting sikhs. the war is betwenn rightous vs evil. religion got nothing to do with it. i got hindu friends who would protect me more than my sikh friends. this hatered need to stop, we want justice yes, but to label a whole community bad is unjust. there is good and bad in all.

but i dont understand the title of this topic, why is it that khalistan brothers/sisters should read it, what has it got to do with khalistan supporters?

just because she may supposrt khalistan doesnt mean khalistan supporters agree with her poster.

it's because in the pictures they are using khalistan movement name by using that kinda garbage posters since i know majority of khalistani's wouldn't allow this kinda poster..hopefully not anyway....so i m letting the khalistan brothers on this forum know something needs to be done.

Oh big deal people, what are we fighting over? were supposed to be fighting for FREEDOM!!! were supposed to be fighting for KHALISTAN!!!!

Piare Khalsa Jio, we have been infiltrated by agents of the indian government whom are taking over our Gurdwara Sahib's and our Sikh Jathebandian, Khalsa Jio, we are not killers of innocent people, we are not enimies of hindu's, but when and where is needed we will lift the sword against the tyrants whom want Sikhs to live as slaves. We do not realise how these "infiltraters" look like Sikhs, do parchaar of Sikhi, eat on Sikhi's name, yet cut the roots of Sikhi too.

Khalsa Jio, are we dead? IS THE SIKH QAUM DEAD? are we all asleep? then why are we letting these people infiltrate us? then why are we letting these people take over our Gurdwara's, this is what happened to the Sikh Movement before and after 1984 we had / have too many sell out's!!!!

now this issue, about the Bibi Ji in the picture whom was holding up a plaqard, with hinduism - nazi on there, Piare Khalsa ji, some people may be annoyed by this, but only a person who has had immediate family killed by indias hindu government would know, and piare khalsa ji, that immediate family is not jus of that person, but those brothers and sisters whom were killed and raped, those mothers and fathers whom were killed, hacked into pieces, burnt alive, ARE OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE OUR MOTHERS AND FATHERS, OH WHAT FACE WILL WE SHOW THOSE MOTHERS WHOM AWAIT JUSTICE????

WHAT FACE WILL WE SHOW GURU KALIGIANWALE DHAN GURU GOBIND SINGH SAHIB JI? ARE WE GOOD SONS AND DAUGHTERS? THE PEOPLE WHOMS DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS WE USED TO GO SAVE ARE NOW RAPING OUR DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS!!!!??????!!!!!

NAMSTANG JIO, MAYBE IF IN THE DEHLI 1984 ROITS your family were killed infront of your eyes, by those same "hindu" mobs, you wouldnt have posted this contriversial issue, maybe if your own immediate family was hacked to pieces, raped, burnt alive in front of your eyes, YOU WOULDNT BLOODY POST THAT MESSAGE WITH YOUR STUPID OPINION!

AND I THINK SANGAT ON THIS FORUM, SHOULD DO A VOTE IF THEY

(A) WANT TO FIGHT FOR KHALISTAN

OR

(B) DIE FIGHTING EACH OTHER

i'm the way i am, and i'm going to stay this way, i want to achieve justice in my life, now you think about it, if you want it or not......

Bolllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Nihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!

Saaaaaaaaaatttt Sriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!!!

KHALISTAN ZINDABAAAD!!!! KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD!!!!!

NA HINDI.... NA HINDUSTAN..... LAI KE RAHAGE..... KHALISTAN!!!!!!!!!!!

You get many wishy washy placards at demos. They help ferment the exact opposite reaction to what they want.

The person who designed the placard must seriously lack knowledge of Sikhi. You get many people like this at demos. They think that Sikh history starts with Bluestar. Ask them about Shaheed Bhai Mani Singh and they will not know a thing. Ask them about indira or rajiv and they can give you a good 20 minute tirade against them. These people need to seriously cultivate their knowledge of Sikhi.

Oh big deal people, what are we fighting over? were supposed to be fighting for FREEDOM!!! were supposed to be fighting for KHALISTAN!!!!

Piare Khalsa Jio, we have been infiltrated by agents of the indian government whom are taking over our Gurdwara Sahib's and our Sikh Jathebandian, Khalsa Jio, we are not killers of innocent people, we are not enimies of hindu's, but when and where is needed we will lift the sword against the tyrants whom want Sikhs to live as slaves. We do not realise how these "infiltraters" look like Sikhs, do parchaar of Sikhi, eat on Sikhi's name, yet cut the roots of Sikhi too.

Khalsa Jio, are we dead? IS THE SIKH QAUM DEAD? are we all asleep? then why are we letting these people infiltrate us? then why are we letting these people take over our Gurdwara's, this is what happened to the Sikh Movement before and after 1984 we had / have too many sell out's!!!!

now this issue, about the Bibi Ji in the picture whom was holding up a plaqard, with hinduism - nazi on there, Piare Khalsa ji, some people may be annoyed by this, but only a person who has had immediate family killed by indias hindu government would know, and piare khalsa ji, that immediate family is not jus of that person, but those brothers and sisters whom were killed and raped, those mothers and fathers whom were killed, hacked into pieces, burnt alive, ARE OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE OUR MOTHERS AND FATHERS, OH WHAT FACE WILL WE SHOW THOSE MOTHERS WHOM AWAIT JUSTICE????

WHAT FACE WILL WE SHOW GURU KALIGIANWALE DHAN GURU GOBIND SINGH SAHIB JI? ARE WE GOOD SONS AND DAUGHTERS? THE PEOPLE WHOMS DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS WE USED TO GO SAVE ARE NOW RAPING OUR DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS!!!!??????!!!!!

NAMSTANG JIO, MAYBE IF IN THE DEHLI 1984 ROITS your family were killed infront of your eyes, by those same "hindu" mobs, you wouldnt have posted this contriversial issue, maybe if your own immediate family was hacked to pieces, raped, burnt alive in front of your eyes, YOU WOULDNT BLOODY POST THAT MESSAGE WITH YOUR STUPID OPINION!

AND I THINK SANGAT ON THIS FORUM, SHOULD DO A VOTE IF THEY

(A) WANT TO FIGHT FOR KHALISTAN

OR

(B) DIE FIGHTING EACH OTHER

i'm the way i am, and i'm going to stay this way, i want to achieve justice in my life, now you think about it, if you want it or not......

Bolllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Nihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!

Saaaaaaaaaatttt Sriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!!!

KHALISTAN ZINDABAAAD!!!! KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD!!!!!

NA HINDI.... NA HINDUSTAN..... LAI KE RAHAGE..... KHALISTAN!!!!!!!!!!!

139529[/snapback]

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD