Soo

japmans

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhhh... y'all offered.. and we as loving brothers didn't want u to feel left out... i mean we WOULDA done all that stuff ... but we didn't want to leave our dear sisters out of the fun... and we can't say no... so.. we thought we'd let y'all take care of the things you each WANTED to... i mean... what kind of brothers would we be if we said NO..??...

(btw.. y'all can't back out now.. muahahah...)

uhhh... y'all offered.. and we as loving brothers didn't want u to feel left out... i mean we WOULDA done all that stuff ... but we didn't want to leave our dear sisters out of the fun... and we can't say no... so.. we thought we'd let  y'all take care of the things you each WANTED to... i mean... what kind of brothers would we be if we said NO..??...

(btw.. y'all can't back out now.. muahahah...)

140974[/snapback]

i c

so if we're not gonna do the chores, then we're kicked out.

but it we're going to do the chores, we cant back out.....

very interesting..... grin.gif

lol

no.. i never said nethin of the sort.. i woulda still invited y'all even if you didn't ask to do those things.. its jus that..now that u've said ur gonna do them u can't back out... its not fair to everybody else... its gonna be too hard finding sum1 else to do those things because everybody else is already doing something or bringing something...

u shoulda thought of the glowsticks idea before!! tongue.gif

yeah, you're the one that wanted to come so bad, so you VOLUNTEERED to do the chores... hmph!

and teraroop bhanj, how's this

come to the party....

we'll give you cake/shake

i'll introduce to the game of ice hockey (Cuz you damn californians are so blind and dunce to the great game)

we'll watch the greatest team on earth (the ottawa senators), whoever wants to join us can!

then bhanji, as the party becomes more and more and more rave-style, someone will drop you to the gurdwara.

THIS way,, you get to come to the party

we get your darshan

AND you get to miss out on the rave and get to go to gurughar

COOL?

and princess is invited, so long as she's still bringing food

people are depending on you ugys to come through with your favours...

what kinda gursikhs would you be if you backed out when so many people are relying on you?

what kinda gursikhs would you be if you broke a pormise???

breaking a promise is like lying

what kinda gursikhs would you be if you lied??

(and "what kind of gursikhs go to a rave" isn't a relevant question right now!!!!!)