Soo

japmans

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all, no such "arrangement" was made, and Mandeep still owes us laarge sums of money and food.

Secondly.... Read my first point

THIRDLY.... read my second point

and fourthly, i rented the fog machine and the dry ice machine... and jaspaul is gonna send us fresh barfi from punjab.

Fifthly .... read point #3

what??

what??

what is all this nonsense???

paaarty??? booze??? girls???? gangstaa music???? people smiling??? laughing??? are you crazy???

this is all anti panthic...

that's it...i'm gonna tell my friends over at panthic weekly....look out for front page news on next months edition...

first of all, no such "arrangement" was made, and Mandeep still owes us laarge sums of money and food.

and fourthly, i rented the fog machine and the dry ice machine... and jaspaul is gonna send us fresh barfi from punjab.

140115[/snapback]

why do u need money ? i mean one of you work at the bank and one of u used to work at walmart ... sheesh rolleyes.gif

if you want fresh barfi from jaspaul then its gonna b from Amritsar since thas where he wuz wen i last called blush.gif

and jassi veerai what u talking bout, werent u jus tellin me how u sad cuz u gona b missin the party ? :lol:

and gurpreet veerji got me covered for entrance :TH:

and KHALSA has agreed to take us all to go watch king kong free of charge cuz i convinced him to !! now do i stil gota pay money :)

140115[/snapback]

Barfi from Panjab....yummm......can't wait!!!!.......wonder what the silver bits on some of them barfis are.....?!!

If i make it to paji's party in time....hehhehehhe LOL.gif