Nirankari, Radhaswami Or Namdhari?

" A Guru is one who leads others from darkness to light, but yours had to be lead himself. He seeked the path from elsewhere. "

I think Jagjit waaheguru has put a full stop to this thread with the above post.  Case closed.

147082[/snapback]

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bhala

I think your point is valid; this discussion should not take place on a Sikh site as we are not here to discriminate or attack any individual’s beliefs.

If i can urge members who follow Darshan Das Ji to set up an independent message board for this discussion to continue.

If any persons have said anything to offend your faith then i apologies on their behalf.

I pray as God's beloveds that we all are content in our belief and have the strength and passion to recite and believe in his Holy Name.

"Oh Lord Shower The World With Peace"

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bhala

• 6 months later...

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Dimple, this is one of those cases where the fools of this world will continue to attack and discriminate people's beliefs regardless. It has been the trend in history that there will always exist unreasonable people who will not leave others alone in peace. Guru Sahib Ji has warned us of these dangers in society and I think we should heed this advice.

Guru Ji's have always been ridiculed. Guru Nanak Dev Ji and every Guru Ji after him were ridiculed as Guru Ji's are ridiculed today by the ignorant masses. It is only the minority with the exceptional humility who are fortunate enough to find their Sat-Guru. In the time of Guru Nanak Dev Ji it was the so called Hindus who ridiculed him accusing him of distorting religion and dividing people while never givinging him the time of day to just sit and listen to his words of wisdom divine. Today you find the so-called Sikhs accusing the Guru Ji's of the exact same thing - distorting Sikhism etc etc who again do not give these Mahatmas the time of day to actually sit and listen to their teachings.

Dimple that is so true! If you havn't got any good to say to someone don't say it! Why can't people understand that! The world would be a much better place!!!!

wjkk wjkf

sorry but all this stuff u guys r saying about "maharaz darshan das" is really pissing me off, i dont even have to look at the whole first page to see that this guy thinks hes a big shot, HE EVEN MADE HIS OWN LOGO, if hes soo great, then why doesnt he do parchar and take amrit himself. On the website it even states that he is the founder of the so called das dharam, i dont care wut anyone has to say about this but i think this is just a load of <admin-profanity filter activated> and they want to take people away from taking amrit and being true sikhs. This is a quote directly from the website "Sahaz Avtar Mahraz Darshan Das ji composed a prayer, which is called Arjoi in

Das Dharam.

The Arjoi glorifies the divine Lord's name." I want to kiss the feet of the person who killed the first dharshan dass. d_oh.gif

I dont take anything i said in the post back, sorry i may have offended anyone but im just letting my feelings out, wjkk wjkf

• 2 years later...

Wjkk Wjkf

This is shamefull watching everyone argue about stuff like this...... everyone is talking about what guru ji told us to do and everything......Guru ji also said not to make somone feal bad... and now you guys are making somone feal bad about somone elses faith.... You guys should be doing something productive.....like meditating and falling inlove with the world not ripping it apart by telling others there faith is wrong...thats all i got to say

Wjkk Wjkf

wjkk wjkf

sorry but all this stuff u guys r saying about "maharaz darshan das" is really pissing me off, i dont even have to look at the whole first page to see that this guy thinks hes a big shot, HE EVEN MADE HIS OWN LOGO, if hes soo great, then why doesnt he do parchar and take amrit himself. On the website it even states that he is the founder of the so called das dharam, i dont care wut anyone has to say about this but i think this is just a load of <admin-profanity filter activated> and they want to take people away from taking amrit and being true sikhs. This is a quote directly from the website "Sahaz Avtar Mahraz Darshan Das ji composed a prayer, which is called Arjoi in

Das Dharam.

The Arjoi glorifies the divine Lord's name." I want to kiss the feet of the person who killed the first dharshan dass. :BOW:

I dont take anything i said in the post back, sorry i may have offended anyone but im just letting my feelings out, wjkk wjkf

WJKK WJKF

I WOULD LIKE TO MEET U IN REAL LIFE AND STRAIGHTEN THINGS UP WITH YOU

Then we will see whose what u will be kissing

WJKK WJKF

Mod note: don't say Gurfateh if you dont believe in it. secondly you're the one who reposted this 2 year old topic so clearly you are some darshandassi chela who has too much spare time on his hands. speaking against Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and in favour of some pakhandi dehdhari is against Gurmat and against forum rules. lastly don't come on this forum and issue threats.

• 4 weeks later...
wjkk wjkf

Das Dharam.

The Arjoi glorifies the divine Lord's name." I want to kiss the feet of the person who killed the first dharshan dass. :BOW:

lol I ain't agreeing with darshan Dass. But , I know other organisations that have thier own LOGOS ;)

And the arjoi seems cool to me, obviously it isn't Guru Ji's bani :)