Nirankari, Radhaswami Or Namdhari?

Hey guys thanx for all the replies, i didn't know every1 had so much to share... i just remembered one fing...there was this girl that used to go 2 skool wid me n she used to call herself a Hindu..one day she called me ova n sed she had 2 tel me summit. She revealed she really was a Nirankari and they have 2 tel ppl there Hindus...they worship dat guy, his mom and daughter!! LOL.gif

However i fink dat they bribe the sangat wid materialistic fings cuz she went 2 india n sed that the baba ji gave everyone gold rings... where did they get the money froim i wonder????

kurtas i gotta meet you in person and have a few laughs with ya man LOL!

anyways here is a simple formula in sikhi or hierarchy:

God(waaheguru)-->Satguru(SGGS ji)--->mankind(us)

for you guyz:

God(waaheguru)-->Satguru(SGGS ji)--->GOI researchers-->GOI funding-->RSS funding-->darshan das

for all the other "sects" your formula is very similar or even more complex.

fateh!!!

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji kefateh

Pyare jio, something the Darshan das supporter forgot to answer.

A question - Can you please tell me what darshan das gave his faith, cult or movement, dependant on perspective, which was not already there in Gurbani?

So please what did he give which was new and has stood the test of time?

You mention "nanak naam", yet the website mention nothing of Sahib Siri Guru nanak dev Ji, or His Charan pahul and his rehit. The rehit you mention bears little resemblance to what Sahib Siri Guru nanak dev ji teaches.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguruji ke fateh

146353[/snapback]

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bhala.

I am very sorry to keep you waiting my dear brother Jagit Waheguru, but the question you asked was not something I could answer in a one line, so upon your request I have finally completed, I hope this sheds some light on the matter.

Darshan Das didn’t give us anything that the Gurbani could have not already; He merely practiced it and taught us how to embrace the teachings on a daily aspect. For example in our dera you are unconditionally accepted, regardless of race, religion, colour, caste or creed. Our sangat is made up of the rangat of all Gods creation. No one is judged or looked upon as being different and our doors are open for all to come and join us and recite His holy Naam. You maybe argue that Gurdwaras, Mosques, Churches and Mandirs have the same fundamental beliefs. I would disagree for the simple fact that man has turned religion into politics. A Ramghari Gurubhai will build his own Gurdwara and a Jatt will build his own, in the same way a Catholic will have a separate Church to a Protestant. A Sunni Muslim will not read his Namaaz in a Shia Mosque and vice versa.

So you see, my dear brother, even though God is One Mankind has divided Him up and cannot even sit together to praise Him and have Langar together. Mankind is blinded by his personal gain and bends and twists the words of all Holy Scriptures to his own needs.

Also we are thought to be Selfless and to put others before ourselves.

We are taught to be humble and forgiving and not use violence under any circumstances. We are taught to be a Das, one who believes in:

Sach- To always speak the truth and stay honest above all else

Sidak- To be content in whatever circumstances the Lord has placed you under and to be thankful for it.

Shahadat- To sacrifice the five vices of human nature - Anger, Lust, Attachment, Pride and Greed.

Sarbat da Bhala – - In the name of the Lord ask for the spiritual blessing for all of his creation and do good for others

Sadh Sangat - gathering of the flock who rejoices in His holy and divine Naam.

Also we are taught to do Seva and Simran. We are also taught not to get entangled and lost in this pretentious world of Maya and forget why we are on this earth. We should try and control our Mann, so it doesn’t get the better of us and lead us astray.

Most of all of these teachings can be found in all the Holy Scriptures so this is nothing new, but implementing them into your daily lives is.

We are no trying to be Sikhs as some of my dear brothers think. We are people of all walks of life and faiths of the world and all we try to do is be Good Humans and practice our faiths.

Yes it is true that we give the utmost respect to the Guru Granth Sahib Ji and we know this Great Guru is the way to our salvation as it is written for the Kal Yuug but at the same time some of us read the Holy Quraan, Holy Geeta and the Holy Bible and all are held in the same high regard as the Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

This is the beauty of being a multi-faith organization.

We are not here to say that we are better than anybody as we are the sinners of the world who seek guidance and spirituality.

We have not come to rule the world but the hearts of people.

Yeh, I've seen it azwell, wacko.gif

I was a little  :) @ 2 see him tho. He haz Hazur Maharaj infront hiz name wen i saw it ? Didnt think that was right. I mean I dont consider him az "Maharaj". . (sorry if I offended n e 1)

lol LOL.gif I no this don rel8 to the particular program but haz n e 1 seen the yoga thingy on the astha chanel be4 the 8.20 program ? ? ? Sorry but itz hilarious !

145962[/snapback]

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bhala

Darshan Das himself stated on many, many occasions not to refer to him with any status e.g. as a Sant/ Guru.

Firstly i would like to point out to all that are apart of this discussion that disrespecting others for whatever belief they follow, who are we to judge whether something is right or wrong only the almighty God can identify.

Many of us are aware of how globally fundamental religious groups have broken down basic respect for all God’s creation. Think back to Sept 11th after this many Sikhs were targeted because of their appearance (the beard and the turban)…. Why because Muslim’s have beards and they also wear a turban. Just because the identity was similar did it mean the actions of these men would be the same?? – No it all came down to JUDGEMENT…….

I am not highly aware of many things the holy Gurus in Sikhism had done but I am aware they had struggles throughout the line of Guru Jee’s, some were captured, some were attached – my point is that others thought they knew better and tried to bring these Holy Saints down – but the truth overcame all of this and these Holy Gurus who fought these battles are our living proof that man has no judgement over a believer in God.

If an individual embraces in SadhSangat then this individual becomes united with All. Without Sangat their, would be no Gurus not Saint’s, no Prophets, no Devi/Devte.

Humanity has broken the link of uniting with Sangat the home of where a Guru resides. Das Dharam was created by Darshan Das Ji as a centre for people who wanted to mix with all walks of life under one umbrella this umbrella is of Humanity – Thus using the holy word from the Guru Granth Sahib Ji “Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bhala” “In the Name of the Almighty Do Something Good For Somebody Else In Your Life”. Seva – seva can only be attained when one acts doing a selfless deed, Das Dharam is a centre where Seva & Sadhsangat are held in the highest esteem.

Quote singh_comradz”and what is a joke is that his puppet of a son is now going on the same level, maharaz tarlochan das or whatever your call him. hey maybe i'll put a white dastaar and chola on, you gonna start worshipping me..”

I think your source of facts is incorrect Tarlochan Darshan Das Ji has not placed himself on any level but only to do a service (Seva), there is not just one way of doing seva e.g. serving Langar, cleaning our temples/ churches, dropping an old lady home so she doesn’t have to catch a bus at night (you get my point)/ singing hymns etc. These are all forms of seva, Tarlochan Darshan Das Ji is doing a seva of talking about Saint’s and God this is regarded as seva that any individual can do, but it is only classed as a seva when there is SadhSangat.

As I have stated before Judgement is only for the Almighty to decide. From the teachings of my Guru I have learnt to respect all of Gods creation. If I go past a Hindu/ Sikh/ Christian/ Muslim/ Buddhist temple I will bow my head with respect.

If many of you follow politics the thing Tony Blair has Started is that the policy of RESPECT. This I personally think is not for the youth but for all to have a think about?

So what Darshan Das Ji started Das Dharam – how many billions of people live in this world and very few individuals discriminate someone for their belief – where is the peaceful humanitarian democracy? – we have governments who try to take control, why as God beloveds and believers do we say ones belief is wrong because they don’t follow what you do?

Also Darshan Das/ Tarlochan Das/ Ds Dharam have never slandered the Holy Guru’s of Sikhism or any other Holy saints or Holy Prophets.

Quote singh_comradz

kUkr kUVu kmweIAY gur inMdw pcY pcwnu ]

kookar koorr kamaaeeai gur ni(n)dhaa pachai pachaan ||

Those who practice falsehood are dogs; those who slander the Guru shall burn in their own fire.

Again the Holy Almighty will judge this – if you believe that Darshan Das was as such – you yourself are practicing a false hood of hatred to a believer of God.

Another small point that I was taught at Infant age was “if I have nothing good to say about anyone, don’t say anything at all” I think it’s probably the best advice I was given.

If we can not do or say any Good then why say and do anything Bad.

Apologies if I have said anything to offend anyone. I believe that God is my Guru and is my only guide I can not discuss fact or fiction for people who are not willing to put negativity aside.

God Bless all With Love and Peace – if not world peace then peace within ones soul.

145988[/snapback]

Dear Sangat Ji,

NANAK NAAM CHARDI KALA TERE BHANE SARBAT DA BHALA

"In the name of the supreme power, do something for someone else in your life"

The above Quotation applies to all his creation, and doesnt define my religion.

My message goes to both Nanak Dham and Sikh sangat.

After many years I have come across this topic again, thinking that it had died down, and cant believe that this issue still exists. This isnt an issue on god, but out of spitefullness and embarressment towards both sides. There isnt no winner, and no final result. Mahraz Darshan Das was a leader of his movement. Whoever knew him well enough, from the heart, doesnt need to pour out his/her feelings or teachings to anyone, on any website. For you know the truth in you own hearts and have your own common sense. NO HUMAN can change that. Dont put your leaders name down, by wasting energy on unneccessary topics. If people want to watch satsang on tv, it is entirely their choice. You dont need to promote, or emphasise this at all. Make this clear to yourselves. If Nanak Dham holds value, its time will show in the near future. If your leader was true, then your mission will flourish automatically, without the need to advertise, or "attract" sangat.

If the sangat who go by the name of "sikhi" believe that the 10 gurus are "yours" and yours only, then so be it. If you believe that God only came down then, then you are saying that only "sikhi" is the way forward, and that all other religions are false. If Singh means that you are sikh, then all the mughals who had "singh" after their names, are truly "yours" aswell. The 10 gurus either had "rai" or "dev" at the end of their names, not singh. If "sikh" means warrior, or brave, then it isnt a religion, but an identity given to the 5 pyaare who were hindustani, to tackle the injustice in India. If you believe that you are the most purest, and their is no such thing as a "living guru", then may god bless your mission, your ways and to stay pure in you own belief.

Each side isnt going to win any kingdomship of countries or nations.

Dont start these fires again.

Just to show the mentality of people today....read the responses after I have left this post and website alltogether.

"If the sangat who go by the name of "sikhi" believe that the 10 gurus are "yours" and yours only, then so be it. If you believe that God only came down then, then you are saying that only "sikhi" is the way forward, and that all other religions are false. If Singh means that you are sikh, then all the mughals who had "singh" after their names, are truly "yours" aswell. The 10 gurus either had "rai" or "dev" at the end of their names, not singh. If "sikh" means warrior, or brave, then it isnt a religion, but an identity given to the 5 pyaare who were hindustani, to tackle the injustice in India. If you believe that you are the most purest, and their is no such thing as a "living guru", then may god bless your mission, your ways and to stay pure in you own belief. "

you have shown your ignorance about how Guru Gobind Singh ji took amrit from the Panj Pyaare and became Gobind Singh. there is no living guru as is proven by your "maharaz" he takes gurbaani from the only satguru sri guru granth sahib ji. learn the fundamentals of sikhi before you preach pal.

actually get lost. yeah sikhs are friendly but we know how to take care of you characters as well. for all you narkhdharis, swamis, darshan dasis, whateva, get a grip on reality. i don't know what annoys me more your way of spelling maharaj with a 'z' or your fake "guru" :)

BTW: for someone who is preaching to sikhs about sri guru granth sahib you have no credibility since you know nothing of dasmesh pita sri guru gobind singh ji who gave gurgaddi to sri guru granth sahib ji maharaj or maharaz in your case. If it wasn't for the khalsa panth sacrificing for their guru's glory for centuries people liek your "maharz" would have added their "baani" and other fake narkhdhari would have added their bakwaas as well. You have sri guru granth sahib to look for guidance because the khalsa panth has dedicated their tan and man. The khalsa does not claim a monopoly on SGGS ji's message. Gurbaani is for the upliftment of all of humanity but people who challnege the foundations of sikhi, who challenge the rehit of the sikhs, who challenge the core of sikhi will not be dealt with lightly.

"If the sangat who go by the name of "sikhi" believe that the 10 gurus are "yours" and yours only, then so be it. If you believe that God only came down then, then you are saying that only "sikhi" is the way forward, and that all other religions are false. If Singh means that you are sikh, then all the mughals who had "singh" after their names, are truly "yours" aswell. The 10 gurus either had "rai" or "dev" at the end of their names, not singh. If "sikh" means warrior, or brave, then it isnt a religion, but an identity given to the 5 pyaare who were hindustani, to tackle the injustice in India. If you believe that you are the most purest, and their is no such thing as a "living guru", then may god bless your mission, your ways and to stay pure in you own belief. "

you have shown your ignorance about how Guru Gobind Singh ji took amrit from the Panj Pyaare and became Gobind Singh.  there is no living guru as is proven by your "maharaz"  he takes gurbaani from the only satguru sri guru granth sahib ji.  learn the fundamentals of sikhi before you preach pal. 

actually get lost.  yeah sikhs are friendly but we know how to take care of you characters as well.  for all you narkhdharis, swamis, darshan dasis, whateva, get a grip on reality.  i don't know what annoys me more your way of spelling maharaj with a 'z' or your fake "guru" :)

146615[/snapback]

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

AHHAHAHAA - Exactly what I was thinking Paaji, I can't think of anything more annoying!!!

Yeh, get lost to your "Maharaz", there is no room for Pakhandi's like you and your "Maharaz" in the Sikh Panth. Many of these fake "Guroo's" have tried to infiltrate the Panth, but ALL have and WILL fail, there will only be ONE SATGUROO and that is SATGUROO SRI GUROO GRANTH SAHIB JEE MAHARAJ!!!

I've said this before, no real Sikh is going to follow you or your "Maharaz", SO WHY DO YOU TRY??I suggest you go and get a life and come up with some other way to get a following, :@ BUT WHY DO CULTS LIKE YOU ALWAYS TRY TO MANIPULATE OUR SIKHI TO MAKE YOUR OWN FAITH???????

...and like I said before, I would suggest you go and listen to some Katha Veechar by true Khalsa's. There's plenty of Katha available on the internet for you to download.....personally suggest some diwaans by Sant Baba Isher Singh Jee (Rara Sahib Wale) or Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee (Dhadrian Wale)....etc etc!!!.........EVEN BETTER, Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale - go and listen to some of their speeches, Sant Jee explain very nicely of cults such as you and your "Maharaz"!!! <_<

PS. It's obvious your going to return to look at the comments or you may even make ANOTHER new account and start posting more rubbish!!!

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

sounds to me like sum1 needs their kirtan sohila done

146223[/snapback]

In Sikh history it can be learnt that every Panthic Virodee who has betrayed the Panth or gone against it has always been dealt with in this world or will get their treat from Dharam Raaj in the next world!!!

This is a little clip of when Indira went to a Pandit who predicted her death!

Koi Bhindranwale Da - Clip

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, Das lalli ji, by your own admission, Your maharaj has brought you nothing new, just practiced what others preached. Then how can that person be a guru? A Guru is one who leads others from darkness to light, but yours had to be lead himself. He seeked the path from elsewhere.

Yes there are some bad sikhs who believe in caste, but this does not mean, there are not any good sikhs? I put it to you that your Maharaz has set up a cult organisation based on his own ambitions. He has used the fundamentals of Guru nanak and still uses his Naam, but he does accept basics of what Guru Nanak preached. Sahib Siri Guru Nanak dev never preached his name as a Guru, he only brought praise of akaal. Yet your maharaz has set himself up. My sahib Guru Nanak dev jis message is based on the Fundamental of truth. Your maharaz has further diluted this truth for his personal gain.

My sahib siri Guru Nanak was the physician for all the ills of this world. Your Maharaz is unable to save others from these diseases of the 5 vikaars, because he himself suffers from the same vikaars?

My sahib Siri Guru nanak dev ji made "ik Onkaar" and bani as his Guru and praised only Akaal. Your Maharaz has only brought praise upon himself.

In conclusion, your maharaz is a poor example of a follower of sahib Siri Guru nanak dev for whom he claims to praise. He has a "mish mash" philosophy based not upon truth. It is a case of the blind leading the blind. Hence I urge you and all your associates not to settle for a poor imitation and realise the true glory of Sahib Siri Guru Nanak dev ji and his Nanak naam, by embracing his real message of Gurbani and the Guru khalsa Panth.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, whaeguru ji ke fateh

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji kefateh

Pyare jio, something the Darshan das supporter forgot to answer.

A question - Can you please tell me what darshan das gave his faith, cult or movement, dependant on perspective, which was not already there in Gurbani?

So please what did he give which was new and has stood the test of time?

You mention "nanak naam", yet the website mention nothing of Sahib Siri Guru nanak dev Ji, or His Charan pahul and his rehit. The rehit you mention bears little resemblance to what Sahib Siri Guru nanak dev ji teaches.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguruji ke fateh

146353[/snapback]

I am very sorry to keep you waiting my dear brother Jagit Waheguru, but the question you asked was not something I could answer in a one line, so upon your request I have finally completed, I hope this sheds some light on the matter.

Darshan Das didn’t give us anything that the Gurbani could have not already; He merely practiced it and taught us how to embrace the teachings on a daily aspect. For example in our dera you are unconditionally accepted, regardless of race, religion, colour, caste or creed. Our sangat is made up of the rangat of all Gods creation. No one is judged or looked upon as being different and our doors are open for all to come and join us and recite His holy Naam. You maybe argue that Gurdwaras, Mosques, Churches and Mandirs have the same fundamental beliefs. I would disagree for the simple fact that man has turned religion into politics. A Ramghari Gurubhai will build his own Gurdwara and a Jatt will build his own, in the same way a Catholic will have a separate Church to a Protestant. A Sunni Muslim will not read his Namaaz in a Shia Mosque and vice versa.

So you see, my dear brother, even though God is One Mankind has divided Him up and cannot even sit together to praise Him and have Langar together. Mankind is blinded by his personal gain and bends and twists the words of all Holy Scriptures to his own needs.

Also we are thought to be Selfless and to put others before ourselves.

We are taught to be humble and forgiving and not use violence under any circumstances. We are taught to be a Das, one who believes in:

Sach- To always speak the truth and stay honest above all else

Sidak- To be content in whatever circumstances the Lord has placed you under and to be thankful for it.

Shahadat- To sacrifice the five vices of human nature - Anger, Lust, Attachment, Pride and Greed.

Sarbat da Bhala – - In the name of the Lord ask for the spiritual blessing for all of his creation and do good for others

Sadh Sangat - gathering of the flock who rejoices in His holy and divine Naam.

Also we are taught to do Seva and Simran. We are also taught not to get entangled and lost in this pretentious world of Maya and forget why we are on this earth. We should try and control our Mann, so it doesn’t get the better of us and lead us astray.

Most of all of these teachings can be found in all the Holy Scriptures so this is nothing new, but implementing them into your daily lives is.

We are no trying to be Sikhs as some of my dear brothers think. We are people of all walks of life and faiths of the world and all we try to do is be Good Humans and practice our faiths.

Yes it is true that we give the utmost respect to the Guru Granth Sahib Ji and we know this Great Guru is the way to our salvation as it is written for the Kal Yuug but at the same time some of us read the Holy Quraan, Holy Geeta and the Holy Bible and all are held in the same high regard as the Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

This is the beauty of being a multi-faith organization.

We are not here to say that we are better than anybody as we are the sinners of the world who seek guidance and spirituality.

We have not come to rule the world but the hearts of people.

146461[/snapback]