Rehatnamas

WOAH.. i hate to say.. but i don't agree with 0.1 bit on what it said about Female can't do this or that ohmy.gif (it must be put in by mahants)

Also.. one just can't follow all these rehats at one start.. FOr example.. I do eat and then do the nitnem and all other stuff.. so there are STAGES.. One can't just jump and he/she will be able to do all these stuffs.. and plus sikhi isn't all about strictness that YOU have to do all this and then u will be called a sikh..

If one has love inside, then all these stuff automatically comes from deep inside.. If one who doesn't have luv inside and want to do all these stuffs.. it will be hard for him/her to understand the importance behind em..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jkaur bhainjee, the links at snsm dont work as of now coz i think the website is being upgraded or something

S1ngh Posted on Nov 10 2003, 12:36 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOAH.. i hate to say.. but i don't agree with 0.1 bit on what it said about Female can't do this or that  ohmy.gif
hawwww ohmy.gif

lol...kidding tongue.gif

Also.. one just can't follow all these rehats at one start.. FOr example.. I do eat and then do the nitnem and all other stuff.. so there are STAGES.. One can't just jump and he/she will be able to do all these stuffs.. and plus sikhi isn't all about strictness that YOU have to do all this and then u will be called a sikh..