96 Crore Khalsa

tkkookar

so true :TH:

brahminism is a disease which can be reflected upon in punjabi culture...

i.e im a jatt, im better than you

143815[/snapback]

And it is far easier to point fingers at others outside and rather not bear the burden of responsibility for our deeds for ourselves ?? Right...

??

144006[/snapback]

veer ji

i'm not saying brahminism is the sole evil in the world responsible for everything and anything, but it is an evil...not just against sikhs but against dalits, muslims, buddhists etc...

i'm not pointing fingers at anyone outside for the all the problems the panth has faced..

the biggest evil an individual can face is him/herself

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boss, though I quoted you it was not really directed at you. There are a lot of people in here who like to blame 'brahmanism' or any convenient external factor for many things, which I feel is a bit hypocritical.

I mean would Jats be open-minded 'paragons of virtue' if not for some Brahmins ??

Discrimination is in our hearts, and we do not have to go far to look for it. And for most of us it is right there in our hearts or our families.

No offence to anyone is intended; intentional or unintentional !

Vaahiguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa! Vaahiguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

I think the term Brahminism has become more of a general description than a term to describe the beliefs of Hindus themselves. We basically all use it to describe ritualism and/or anything else Sikhs shouldn't do, but have begun to do in more recent times.

I realize this is not a good thing, however.. not all the people who use the word Brahminism are blaming Hindus {Brahmins, if you wish} for the problems of the Panth.

Miscommunication?

kirpaa baksho Maharaj, bhull chuk maaf

Vaahiguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa! Vaahiguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

Sat Sri Akal:

"Surely Khalsa is the pure which doesnt necessarily mean Sikhs."

Guru Sahib said "Khalsa Mero Roop Hai Khaas" - Can a Christian be the embodiment of Guru Sahib?

Secondly, stop worrying about 96 Crore Khalsa...that is for the Almighty to decide and grant. Worry about the NOW in which you are. In the end, that is the only person's actions that you will be judged by.

• 14 years later...
On 12/22/2005 at 8:46 AM, tkkookar said:

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fatehhh

96 crore khalsa will be coming from west .. i read bio graphy of sant baba maha harnaam singh ji .. he made this prophesy which is coming true.. does guru ji also made this prophesy .. and how much is 96 crore in englich term i mean is it million billion .. thanx

Ur right brother according to hindu granth kalki avtar will born near 2025,and baba maha harnam singh ji said that he will born again after 100 years means he will born in 2027 ,he will establish khalsa raj by defeating malesh ,96 crore means 1billion or 1000 million