Google Logo

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vahiguroo ji ka khalsa Vahiguroo ji ki fateh

This is what das made, its not good as the others, but it would be good if something was made for vaisakhi on google.

149517[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

they are all so great!! :TH:

but i LUV this one the most....beautiful jio :lol:

how would it look like with both of the "o"'s as Khande?? :cool: just wondering...

and umm...why does it only say UK??

im not jealous or anything...but does that stand for United Kingdom..cuz if it does..doesnt that kidna show that its like...a celebration for the sikhs of UK only?? :cool:

im just thinking...some people all around the globe might be offended :)

i hope you didnt mind me asking that jio...

peace...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

post #58 has got my vote, with the sweet and simple design by asengh Jee.

i like the second one in post #76, as well, by palamrinder Jee, but only better than the first one because it says 'birth of the khalsa' rather than sikh new year. the singh on the horse would look great on the second one, but only if he was more easily recognizable as a singh.

second one in post #79 is also good.

i definitely dont agree with pix of Guru Saahib Maharaj, and I think it's better to just use like, random images of Sikhs. also, it's not completely necessary to change the word 'google' itself in any way.. i mean, replacing the 'o' with a khanda for example.. we could changet he color, add some spark to it, and have an image outside of the word google.. like the current one google has up - it just says google in a nice sparkly wintery color, with a figure skating couple. simple, obvious.

kudos to you for coming up with the idea. quite efficient in getting our name out there, and creative! give us something productive to do.

forgive me for complaining and not submitting anything. fools like me are good for nothing but nitpicking at others blush.gif

definitely great to see this though.. :lol:

:cool:

I vote for "Vaisakhi-The Birth of the Khalsa" cuz if i'm not mistaken, i think vaisakhi isn't the new year....

153665[/snapback]

actually...it is veer ji....just clearing it up there..i didnt believe that at first either.... :lol:

• 1 month later...