Going back into sikh history..

Vir Singh

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would want to go back to 1947 and meet the so called sikh leaders who thought that hindustan is a home for sikhs :( . Just imagine if we had gotton our own country then 84 wudn't have happened, punjab wouldn't be under siege rite now and things would have been different. :)

I think that was one of the worst decisions ever made in our history :@

I would want to go back to 1947 and meet the so called sikh leaders who thought that hindustan is a home for sikhs :( . Just imagine if we had gotton our own country then 84 wudn't have happened, punjab wouldn't be under siege rite now and things would have been different. :)

I think that was one of the worst decisions ever made in our history :@

Yep that also..

Go to Master Tara Singh and told him that Sikhs arn't meant to live in Hindustan

He would ask me how I know

He would prolly send me to Pagal Khanna.....If i Said I'm from the future :|

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

GREAT QUESTION!!!, 1stly I would love to meet ALL the Mahan-Shaheed Singhs!!!, 2ndly I wud LUV to meet Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh and do his darshan!3rdly Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, I wouldnt give these Gursikhs ANY advice, ide ask them to give me it!!!.....I believe gursikhs such as these knew what was going to happen to them and what was going to happen to the panth in future, they accepted Gods will happily.

Waheguru

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

gursikh jeeo ^_^

why doesn't anyone say 'i wish i could meet Guru Granth Sahib' - everyday. Our Guru ji is always living, just feel his presence, we believe and follow their teachings whether in form of scriptures or body.

Guru Arjan Dev Jee maharaj says:

dhur kee banee aaee

The Bani of His Word emanated from the Primal Lord.

Guru Raamdaas jee also said:

baanee guroo guroo hai baanee vich baanee anmrith saarae

The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

ps i would like to have been present in 1947 and set master tara singh straight :e:

Waheguroooo!!!

Its all a matter of perspective gursikho, we can go back into history and meet whoever we want, we have to have unimaginable pyaar for Guru sahib, and he will introduce you to any mahan singh or singhni from the past!!! Beleive and you shall achieve!!!!! wubb.gif

^_^^_^ i wanna meet sri guru gobind singh ji .... B) B)

I second that!! :)wubb.gif