Hazoor Sahib

heck why does everything bloody thing have to be blamed on sant and babas and sant chelas and then gosh who else we can think of.

fine,in india people have forgotten what sikhi is BUT whats remaining is with Guru Ji's kirpa through the real babas out there trying to help people, i have family there who go to babas kirtans and ok fine they might be evil people but when they do kirtan then the whole Darbar Sahib is full with people wanting to listen to them doing kirtan for Guru Ji yeh?

Fine, there are very few real religious sikhs out there but so many have taken amrit because they were inspired by some baba that u may not like but the fact is it changed their life to that of a better sikh than they were b4.

As for Akhand Paths, I think they did have Akhand Path during Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji's time but ok maybe im wrong.

"they were inspired by some baba that u may not like but the fact is it changed their life to that of a better sikh than they were b4."

i'm sorry but the only baba to inspire any sikh is baba guru nanak dev ji...don't inflate the already inflated egoes of "babas" give credit where credit is due. those babas are inspiring people with the message of SGGS ji, not their own message. we make the mistake of propping the babas up to a super high level when we should be doing that with our real baba, SGGS ji.

it's like me saying i was inspired by the internet, when it was the SGGS on-line that inspired me.

peace.

instead of twisting what i said how about thinking about it well.

I would be certainly grateful to the person who invented internet.

I wouldnt say the internet is this and that if its helped me

and I am NOT inflating anyones ego, where credit is due only!

i did think about what you said but what came to mind mind was sant sipahi jarnail singh ji khalsa. he said that people should not write books about him because if the quam is awakening it is not because of him but because of SGGS ji, he said people should write books about SGGS ji. I just wish more babas had that much nimrata.

there are great gursikhs out there, but as people who are inspired by them we just have to remember THEIR inspiration, SGGS ji.

ok soz and true, yes our inspiration is guru Sahib but if someone leads us to Guru Ji then why disrespect them and thats what i was saying in reply to Khalsa Fauj I think it was.

True sants do always remind us of who they are- ie.just as Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale did. Thanks

I am not disrespecting anyone. I am making a valid point which is if there were no Sants before, 20th century, then why are there now? None of them do kirat either. Just live off donations. It is a fact, if not then prove me wrong. Tell your babas not to take donations. Tell them to go parchaar by walking. The ones who did this weren't even called Sants. The ones who brought Sikhs out of brahmanee daldal didn't even get the sant brahmgiani title then are these guys greater than them?

Sikhi is a religion of gyan and if you don't belive me, read japuji sahib or any other bani.

How many of these babas do research before saying something?

I don't know one which did.

I am not disrespecting anyone. I am making a valid point which is if there were no Sants before, 20th century, then why are there now? None of them do kirat either. Just live off donations. It is a fact, if not then prove me wrong. Tell your babas not to take donations. Tell them to go parchaar by walking. The ones who did this weren't even called Sants. The ones who brought Sikhs out of brahmanee daldal didn't even get the sant brahmgiani title then are these guys greater than them?

Sikhi is a religion of gyan and if you don't belive me, read japuji sahib or any other bani.

How many of these babas do research before saying something?

I don't know one which did.

151638[/snapback]

forget what they are called and look at them as a Bhai and then care to comment?

there were still peopke preaching then, if the name changes dont mean much for what they doing does it?

kirat? donations? when one does kirtan and gets money what is that? and does ur local Head Granthi keep his so called donations or what?

ok i will tell my babas not to take donations, so when they do kirtan they cant take that money altough Head granthis can cos they just can and dont ask any more questions SSM, just accept it. Ok so babas should go walking cos although its ok for us to use cars they cant because again they just cant, it might take then yrs to swim to africa but oh ok.

research? veerji one does not need research from books but one needs to read Guru Ji and have prem and i guess u havent been out much or u bumped into wrong ppl so u dont know the real bhais and baba jis lol.