If Ever U Need To Know About Islam

raju123

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heera Singh

To be honest with you, there is no point in discussing our religion with da'wah Muslims who are obsessed with converting the world to Islam. As you see in their posts, they are only concerened with 'refuting' Sikhi so that they can convert people. Such blockheads are incapable of understanding the nuances of Sikhi or the message of Guru Nanak because they are so brainwashed in their fanatic and jealous path that they interpret the message of love and tolerance for all religions as weakness and falseness. How can you reason with such a mentality?

They are spooky - obsessed with other religions. One thing that made me laugh though was the man who said that trying to convert Sikhs was especially difficult and he was very frustrated LoL

It is good though that Sikhs are made aware of these crafty insincere intolerant people. My advice is to post there informing them that their messages have been posted on Sikh message boards and forwarded by e-mails amongst Sikhs to elighten them as to the activities of Islamic prosletysers and thank them for making plain their attitude.

There are about ten different illogicalities in the practice of Islam that I could list now, but I am not one to point out the flaws in another religion because I believe the best of Islam (sufi) is as good as any other, including the observation that Islam is basically just a form of Judaism mixed with aspects of Christianity and Arab Paganism with a war like attitude. If a Muslim arrogantly describes Sikhi as 'Just an amalgam of Hinduism and Islam', you can point those facts out to them, including the paganism of the stone worship when they bow to Mecca. That is the point that Guru Nanak was making to Muslims.

The sheer arrogance of that man who states that Guru Nanak was a Muslim - such ignorance and arrogance. Also, his insinuation that Babaji was a liar - Heera, do you really want to get into a dialogue with such obscene and arrogant and fanatical people? What purpose does it serve? Would any of us ever slander Mohammad? Just go to a million websites to read what many non Muslims say about Mohammad - it is much worse than calling him a liar. Disgusting.

Just thank them for their interest and ask them to keep posting so that Sikhs can monitor their fanatical conversion tactics and ideologies so that we can laugh at them and learn the truth about Islamic dawah. In fact cut and post this part of my mail and put it there:

+++++++++++++++

Dear Muslims

Sat-Sri-Akal and salaam. Thanks for posting on this thread. Please continue to do so, so that Sikhs can monitor your activity and attempts at proseltysation. We encourage you to continue revealing your mentalities via this message board so that Sikhs can be enlightened as to your individual psychology and mental process and obsessions with other religions. This is a great seva (service) you are doing for Sikhs by letting us see your minds naked. It is not our duty to minister to the blind and ignorant nor judge other faiths. But we thank you for revealing your dawah activities and urge you to keep revealing yourselves so that you can be monitored by Sikhs.

Peace and Blessings and Love to all Muslims, fellow children of God.

Vaheguru Ji Ke Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

Prem Singh

==========

Go on Heera, post this there, say here is a friends message that he wanted me to pass on to you.

• 1 month later...

I tried my best to answer all their questions but after a while no one responded back I dont think it cos they believed me I think they just one to work on those who are vulnerable and the tough ones they just ignore I regularly check back but I dont think they'll bother now.

ISDhillon rolleyes.gif

I tried my best to answer all their questions but after a while no one responded back I dont think it cos they believed me I think they just one to work on those who are vulnerable and the tough ones they just ignore I regularly check back but I dont think they'll bother now.

ISDhillon rolleyes.gif

veer ji i was reading your posts on the Muslim board. Absolutely brilliant. I think you left them speechless :TH:

veer ji i was reading your posts on the Muslim board. Absolutely brilliant. I think you left them speechless :TH:

Thanks mate :TH:

But I think we still need to deal with the Islam-sikhism yahoo site they are really getting on my nerves, they inform me whenever they put another article on their site but refuse to debate with me even when I challenged them on the islamicboard site. :@

Indy :lol:

Eh..., where does he imply that he allowsrape of slave women?

To how I understand is, he is discouraging it, since he's saying it deosnt matter of the azl is used or not :lol:

I think you misread the posting. Basically put Mohammed and his followers were raiding some villages of the Arabs who refused to accept Mohammed as a Prophet (ie become Muslims). He and his followers managed to capture some good looking women of the enemy. They would have included married women, unmarried women as well as widows. His men who could not control their lust wanted to rape the captured women but being greedy also did not want to lose out on money they would get from ransoming them if they became pregnant because of the rape. So they wanted to perform Azl or withdrawing their private member from the women at the point of their release of semen so as not to make them pregnant. So they asked Mohammed ( referred to as the mercy to mankind and perfect example and epitome of a perfect human being!). He said its ok to rape and it doesn't matter whether you do withdrawal or not because the pregnancy will happen if its meant to happen.

Doesn't Guru Gobind Singh also say that Mohammed was egotistical and went against Waheguru and created a sect which worshipped him instead of Waheguru?

The above Hadith is the perfect way to counter any of these Muslims who are hassling you and coming up with 'Guru Nanak was not a prophet.. we believe Mohammed is the final prophet' .. well tell me this Abdul would a Prophet of God not stop his followers from committing rape?

There are tons of things that we can quote about Mohammed from Muslim sources which show that he was not a very nice guy let alone a Prophet or mercy to mankind. It is only our own sense of not wanting to hurt Muslim feeling that stop us and meanwhile they are free to post their lies about Sikhi.

Exactly the reason why "prophet" muhammad has no mention or praise in SGGS ji whereas Allah (name for the arabic word for God) is given praise and mentioned a few times as is Ram/Bhagwan (hindu word for God).

How muslims can view muhammad as the "best of men" is beyond me...those who do are sick in the head... mentally disturbed.

Mohammed suffered from all the five vices that Gurbani instructs us to conquer.

Kaam - lusting after women even as young as 6 years old as in the case of Aisha, changing the Arab notion of adoption by getting 'revelations' from Allah telling him it's ok to marry his adopted son's wife, accepting concubines from other rulers. Murdering the husbands of women and then taking them as his concubines sometimes on the same day

Krodh - Instructing his followers to murder poets who were making fun of him and his 'prophethood'

Lobh - Getting a share of the booty from his followers raids on peaceful caravans. Greed for the oasis of the Jews and making war on them to get his hands of their lands.

Moh - Worldly love and attachment, having favourites amongst his wives and cheating some of his wives out of their allocated days in favour of other wives. Then coming up with 'revelations' from Allah saying that he is allowed to make the changes and threatening through Allah that he would divorce all of them who objected.

Ahankar - promoting himself as a 'prophet' initiallly amongst the Jews and when they saw through his game making himself a 'prophet' of the Arabs and attacking the Jews. Promoting himself through 'relevations' of Allah stating that he is the best of men and final prophet.