If Ever U Need To Know About Islam

raju123

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.islamicboard.com/comparative-re...sikhism-31.html

Well folks after being banned 4 times, the debate continues to rage on in total ignorance of the last 20 or so pages where all their questions were answered, so what went wrong? well more sikhs came on the forum and we all contradicted one another and so the muslims exploited this and were back to square one, confusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really get angry reading what these people are writing about sikhism I wish I knew who they were and where they lived I would love to terrorise these egotistical mussalmaan they get on my nerves BIGTIME, now they have released a stupid cartoon called "muhammed the last prophet" they are spreading lies to the world that theres is the last religion how can people deny reality soooo badly, do you think if you were born in a muslim family you would pretend sikhism never happened just to make you feel better about being a muslim?

tut tut tut no.gif

I really get angry reading what these people are writing about sikhism I wish I knew who they were and where they lived I would love to terrorise these egotistical mussalmaan they get on my nerves BIGTIME, now they have released a stupid cartoon called "muhammed the last prophet" they are spreading lies to the world that theres is the last religion how can people deny reality soooo badly,

lol they are funny... isnt it wrong according to Islam to draw pics of Mohammed??

http://www.islamicboard.com/comparative-re...sikhism-31.html

Well folks after being banned 4 times, the debate continues to rage on in total ignorance of the last 20 or so pages where all their questions were answered, so what went wrong? well more sikhs came on the forum and we all contradicted one another and so the muslims exploited this and were back to square one, confusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really get angry reading what these people are writing about sikhism I wish I knew who they were and where they lived I would love to terrorise these egotistical mussalmaan they get on my nerves BIGTIME, now they have released a stupid cartoon called "muhammed the last prophet" they are spreading lies to the world that theres is the last religion how can people deny reality soooo badly, do you think if you were born in a muslim family you would pretend sikhism never happened just to make you feel better about being a muslim?

tut tut tut no.gif

lol too right, it's becoming a disaster on that site, I think the downfall is cuz some ppl are afraid to offend Muslims, so they begin to see contradictions and capitalize on that. :@

lol they are funny... isnt it wrong according to Islam to draw pics of Mohammed??

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, does not actually appear as a cartoon in the film, it was made in such a way that he does not appear at all.

oo ok sis :@

Hey My muslim mate said that Quran says that all religions are equal. There is a line saying something like "What I shall worship you wont worship, and what you will worship I wont worship"

Can u provide the reference and the line of this please? rolleyes.gif

i think the muslim who told you that must be young still as the brainwashing hasent begun yet

this is a personal thing but i noticed all my muslim friends change in year 9 (about 13/14 YO) - you could feel something was up

and by year 10 they stopped talking to non muslims started to have extremist views - just fanatics - i was wondering could this be due to there mosque studies - could they be teaching them this?

has any 1 else noticed this

Guest militant singh

i think the muslim who told you that must be young still as the brainwashing hasent begun yet

this is a personal thing but i noticed all my muslim friends change in year 9 (about 13/14 YO) - you could feel something was up

and by year 10 they stopped talking to non muslims started to have extremist views - just fanatics - i was wondering could this be due to there mosque studies - could they be teaching them this?

has any 1 else noticed this

yh i noticed dis 2 2 somlains were among sum pakilanders changed in skool and started going around saying mohammed dis mohamed dat xtreamist crap and strated preaching 2 ova people in class evntually they didnt stop and were delt with if u get me