1984 Revenge

Amrik_revenge

Guru Fateh,

To all peoples over here, i am new joiny to this site, my name is Amrik Singh, EXperience: IBM AIX adminstrator, qualifi.:- electronics engg.

Guru fateh to all veers, i came here to need all of ur help and support, my purpose is not gain money, just revenge regarding riots at delhi.

I put some picture on 1984 riots before i explain wat help is needed from u, During 1984 riots many sikh people, babies, females is being ruined out, sikh mens are burnt by putting tyre on there head, sikh babies/childs are burnt on stove or gas .... sikh females are raped, and most who left is put it into big building, this building is refered as "Randi bazaar".

I hve written the main things that happen, by listening or hearing this any sikh's blood get warm, this riots are pre-planned by sajjan kumar jagdish tytler and many hindu-punjabi community guys.

But my point none of us has came up to taken the revenge from this bloody RSS or hindus, we are all are well educated, well defined, and well managed people but what about revenge. Dear we all have to come up hiddenly and do the needful for our sikh panth, we young peple only can do this no one else.

Writing and listening about 1984 is just become a fashion all of us just show some sorrowness then forget everything, wat about revenge, small brothers are killed sisters are raped........

If we all come togeather we can do much more, even no one can know whats happening.

My main aim is to destroy hinduism and islam from everywhere they reside but this cant be fulfilled without all of ur help. Please support me my dear veers.

Govt. of india previously is try to destroying sikhism by forcefully but know they doing something different i.e they are supporting punjbai music to come up more widely, seeing this bloody singer our 75 % of sikh mens and females has cut there hair, forgetting the truth of sacrifice given by our Guru's, Saheed singhs, saheed bibi's, saheed childs. Govt. has got success in there plan, RSS is planning to convert all sikh's to Hindus so that they all be pronounced as hindu only.

" kalgi vaaleyaa teree school andaar , kalgi valeeya teree school andar aalaah too aalah padayi hovey,

Na kisey din shutti na kisey // panvey "June" te panvey "July" hovey,

eesey karkey mey vi sa dakhal hoyaa ,eesey karkey mey vi sa dakhal hoyaa

Par jamat vich jakey dekhyaa ta padaan valyaa dee taddaa te sis koi naa"

" Boleeey sooo nihaal sat sri akaal"

"Tu puchaada hey ki sikhi heey , sikhi di raah niral heey,

Ek sikh di sikhi da rakhaa ooh aap kalgiyaa valaa heey"

Julmaa dee pathar tuut jaandey jaad panja laagey sikhi da,

ethaas isdaa lamaa heey, kalmaa too jo nahi likhi da,

Tatiyaa taviyaa tee jo bethi ooh dekhdi hey ooh sikhi heey"

Khalsa ji plz comment to this forum topic, i just want to know all of ur suggestion, i know this many people of RSS are here i.e between us to know wats going on in the mind of sikh youngsters, but i dont afraid of anyone.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Amrik Singh

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This kind of nonsense:

My main aim is to destroy hinduism and islam from everywhere they reside but this cant be fulfilled without all of ur help. Please support me my dear veers.

Is precisely what taints the struggle for JUSTICE and allows people who wish to slander Sikhs plenty of ammunition.

Govt. of india previously is try to destroying sikhism by forcefully but know they doing something different i.e they are supporting punjbai music to come up more widely, seeing this bloody singer our 75 % of sikh mens and females has cut there hair, forgetting the truth of sacrifice given by our Guru's, Saheed singhs, saheed bibi's, saheed childs. Govt. has got success in there plan, RSS is planning to convert all sikh's to Hindus so that they all be pronounced as hindu only.

This is the kind of lazy and sloppy thinking that distracts Sikhs and prevents us from dealing with problems properly. So, when we should concentrate on getting justice for the widows and orphans, and watching the rights of Sikhs in current India, we get into crazy conspiracy theories about the RSS promoting Punjabi music to destroy Sikhi! This is an example of focussing on the peripheral instead of dealing with the core problem. It is a Taliban style mentality that loses focus. The promotion of kesh and Sikhi amongst Sikh youth is the responsibility of everyone - portraying kids who listen to bhangra as some kind of conspiracy planted in the panth is corrosive nonsense!

"My main aim is to destroy hinduism and islam from everywhere they reside but this cant be fulfilled without all of ur help. Please support me my dear veers."

bro, gurbaani says all people are under waaheguru's hukam. all religions are God's creation. Sikhi promotes a diverse world. Sikhs do not believe in revenge. revenge means if someone kills your mother you kill that person's mother. Sikhs do not belive in revenge but instead sikhs believe in justice. Justice means punishing the guilty. Bhai satwant singh and beant singh did justice by taking out indira. bhai sukha and bhai jinda took out vaidiya and did justice.

i seriously hope you read gurbaani. your post seems full of hatred and anger. you want to destroy another man's religion, then you put the khalsa to shame. you put sri guru tegh bahadur ji to shame.

read gurbaani, fight your inner demons and then go out and fight the external forces. It took 10 guru sahibs to mold the khalsa panth into sant sipahis. first the guru sahibs taught us to slay our minds and then dasam pita taught us how to slay tyranny. you can't be a tyrant slayer if your mind is filled with hatred and contempt.

don't disgrace sikhi by being this way.

god bless you.

wjkk

wjkf,

Do any of u guys asked him if he saw the killings or he been through all the 1984 delhi genocide?no,noone did and started telling him not to take revenge and its not right to destroy other religions. I understand gurbani tells us to gain justice but this guy is maybe in pain and cannot control his feelings against another religion.Maybe he saw bunch of stupid drunk hindus killing innocent sikhs in delhi. its easy to tell him on the forum that gurbani teaches us justice unless u are in his shoes.just step in to other people's shoes who lost their family members in the struggle and saw their fathers or mother's dead bodies,then I am sure only less people would think of justice from the government. The young sikhs need support if you want them to learn about gurbani,if you will start ordering them or start blaming them of what they said to about other religions then its over,everyone would think of revenge,no justice only revenge. The people who saw their mothers or fathers dead bodies might need a good caring brother or sister,kind of like counsling,to get them out of the mess and teach them about gurbani.I dont mean tell them to forget everything,what i mean is tell them to forget hatred against a religion because 1000 hindus killed 10000 sikhs in delhi and the mob was ordered by hindu leaders,we should punish the leader who ordered the killings.sorry my blood just boiled and I had to write what i felt in my heart.I want to say alot but there is no point to say it online,noone would understand it.sadh sangat jee plzz forgive this murakh for any mistakes i made in the post.pul chuk maaf once again.

wjkk

wjkf

"kalgidhar da shera lehna khalistan"