Paapee Slobodan Milosovec Is Dead

simmal tree

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

vaaaheguroojeekeefatheh !!!

satguru sachay patshah sri guru gobind singh ji athay jagat mata sri mata sahib kaur ji day laadlay guru pyare guru savaaray guru-roop khalsa saadhsangat jee,

today the "maathaa dharat mahath" .. the great mother earth.. has been relieved of a great burden of a horrendous paapee...

Slobodan Milosevic, the former Serbian leader indicted for war crimes for orchestrating the Balkan wars of the 1990s, went to the jamdoots today.

He was found dead in his prison cell in his bed at a UN prison near The Hague, the tribunal said in a statement.

satguru gareeb nivaaj jee please show your divine mercy and help those families who were terrorized and victimized by this dusht.

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

vaaaheguroojeekeefatheh !!!

You guys do not know half the story.

I had a good friend from Krajina. The Serbs there did not want to be part of Croatia so they set up their own independent entity. They were backed by their Serb brothers from Serbia. As usual in these conflicts the dirty USA got involved, armed the Croats and got them to invade Krajina. This region was then 100% ethnically cleansed by the Croats. Did the Croat president get charged over this ....... NO.

We all keep hearing about Milosevic being bad but the USA backed Croat and Bosnian politicians were just as guilty of war crimes but due to them being allies of the USA all their top leaders were spared war crimes charges.

Kurtas

No doubt, bad things were done by all sides, and the Serbs were not always the ones to blame. But he was a major evil man who was responsible for a lot of death and war.

155446[/snapback]

Why was he responsible for War ? It was the Croats and others who kicked things off.

People forget very quickly but the Croats committed some of the worst war crimes in Bosnia and in Krajina. The Serbs despite all the press coverage did not ethnically cleanse any region in the Balkans. The Croats with USA help successfully ethnically cleansed all of Krajina. Where are the war charges against Tudjman and the USA President.

The whole war crimes trial thing has been a farce with Del Ponte trying to maximise her publicity. I am all up for trying war criminals but she failed to pursue Tudgman and also the Albanian leaders who were just as guilty.of war crimes.

On the news they were saying that he was responsible for starting the wars that led to the deaths of 250,000 people including massacres and genocides.

155551[/snapback]

Do you believe that ?

Remember not too long ago the news channels were telling us that Saddam had huge stockpiles of chemical weapons. Today they are telling us of the threat Iran poses, despite Iran not having gone on an offensive war with any other country. Over the last few decades the USA has tried to topple 50 governments. I know which version of events I would rather believe.

The case against Milosovic was a total joke. Amongst other things, in his indictment he was accused of destroying a mosque in some village. That village has never had a mosque. The whole thing was a farce.

Do you believe that ?

Remember not too long ago the news channels were telling us that Saddam had huge stockpiles of chemical weapons. Today they are telling us of the threat Iran poses, despite Iran not having gone on an offensive war with any other country. Over the last few decades the USA has tried to topple 50 governments. I know which version of events I would rather believe.

But the wars were long and bloody and many people died. The massacre of Muslims in Srebrenica when 8000 Muslims were slaughtered - it was all true.