Cadburys Dairy Milk

doctor_mani

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Brothers and sisters,

I was just muching away on my Dairy Milk once when i noticed a Khanda like outline on the rear of my chocolate (there was 3-4 khanday on the rear). To make sure that the Khanda wasnt just a one-off I got another Dairy milk and saw the same Khanda on the rear of it. Have you seen the Khanda's on your dairy milks? If not, go get a Dairy Milk today and tell me what you think?

Now I eat a Dairy Milk every day as their simply is not enough competition for the Sikh chocolate.

Regards,

Doctor_Mani wink2.gif

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLLLLLLLllllllllllllll

lol khanda on dairy milk? :lol:

Wow maybe we are at a junction in time where these things are meant to happen (like Ganesh drinking milk a few years back).

I just chopped what looked like a typical Gala Royal 4173 apple in half and I will let you guys see what I saw.

OMG d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

When can i come and pop over to see this miracle kurtas?

I'll organise my sangat for pligrimage to your house, where do you reside oh blessed one?

Wow maybe we are at a junction in time where these things are meant to happen (like Ganesh drinking milk a few years back).

I just chopped what looked like a typical Gala Royal 4173 apple in half and I will let you guys see what I saw.

I'll organise my sangat for pligrimage to your house, where do you reside oh blessed one?

If only I had known that this apple would attract huge crowds, I would have kept it in a cool environment to preserve it. Sadly I was a bit hungry and the contents are now settled in my tummy. I guess I thought it was a special holy apple and as such I should eat it at once.

If you fancy a pilgrimage then please can you wait till tomorrow. I will go to the market and buy hundreds of apples which I can then slice in half for sangat to come over and view (and buy for a small (cough cough LARGE) donation. If you want to come for pilgrimage now then I have a few potatoes and onions I could slice up.

If only I had known that this apple would attract huge crowds, I would have kept it in a cool environment to preserve it. Sadly I was a bit hungry and the contents are now settled in my tummy. I guess I thought it was a special holy apple and as such I should eat it at once.

If you fancy a pilgrimage then please can you wait till tomorrow. I will go to the market and buy hundreds of apples which I can then slice in half for sangat to come over and view (and buy for a small (cough cough LARGE) donation. If you want to come for pilgrimage now then I have a few potatoes and onions I could slice up.

I tell you what, how about if you bring the 'Holy' apple to my dera -That way we can rake in the money plus we'll share teh prophets?