DO we hate Hindus????

Guest mehtab

Guest learner singh

Well, I don't see Sikhs hating Hindus or Hindu hating Sikhs in regular life. All this propaganda is spreading because of GOI and RSS. They are just power hungry Dogs. I see the same in Sikh leaders as well.

I was wondering that what my Khalistani brothers think of this relation? Should we hate all Hindus because some of the corrupt Government leaders did injustice to Sikhs? Or we should hate the ones are corrupt?

I don't see any reference in our history of Sikhs, where it says that if few ppl from the community have done injustice to you then hate the whole community?

Are we following Islam? Kill the Kafir/infidels?

Also, why are we forgetting house enemies?

K.P.S Gill?

Prakash Singh Badal?

Gurcharan Singh Tohra?

What about the whole SAD ( Shrimoni Akali Dal)?

General BRAR who attacked Darbar Sahib?

Are they better than those corrupt Hindus?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fateh....Learner Singh ji.... ^_^

No i do not think Sikhs hate Hindus (or muslims, etc )....i believe it would be un-sikh to do so....a Gursikh should see the Light of God in all, so it would not be good to hate them....

we should not hate our enemies either...just hate their deeds...

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh :nihungsmile:

Guest mehtab

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Being born into a Sikh family and following Sikhi may be comparatively easier (not that its easy), but being from a non-Sikh one and even trying to get close to following it can be an expedition!

When i talk to my hindu friends about how much oppression and injustice the Sikhs have had to face, they are quick to brand me as a khalistan supporter :D @ . And when i come on the internet and talk to Sikhs, and tell them that not every Indian is an oppressor, that not every Hindu is evil, that its all dirty politics and corrupt politicians, that Sikhs have sacrificed the most for India and how can they see it fragmented, that Hindus and Sikhs are the true sons of India, then these people are more than sure that i am an agent of the indian government, or the RSS/VHP/BJP or any other so called Hindu political or militant outfit :D @ .

The truth however is that i am neither. Neither do i support khalistan, nor am i close to even recognizing (forget about being associated with) the above mentioned organizations. i am not coming here to tell this to be accepted as who and what i am. Acceptance in this world is of no use, its acceptance at Guru's feet that matters most to a Sikh. All i want to share with the sangat is this : just because i am born in a Hindu household is no

reason to believe that i am out to bring Sikhs into Hinduism, as i don't call myself a Hindu. And just because i am blessed with Sikhi and hope to be an Amritdhari someday in future is definitely not a reason to think that i support khalistan.

i am seriously sick and tired of being stuck in the middle :D @ . i am an Indian, and also a Sikh. The problem is that i am not a Sikh by birth and background, and so i am branded as a traitor if i have a soft spot for Hindus :D @ . Well, my parents are Hindus. They sit together every morning and read the Hukamnama. They listen to Japji Sahib in their cassette player every morning. How many Brahmins do that? My maternal grandparents in New Delhi hid a Sikh family in their house during the killings that took place in Delhi in November 1984, inspite of the fact that the mobs threatened to set our house on fire if they found a Sikh. Many of my family's relatives were gunned down in Punjab in the 80s by miscreants who dressed as Sikhs, in order to make Hindus feel that Sikhs were their enemies.

i find an equal number of both Hindus and Sikhs (so-called ones) discouraging me on the path of Sikhi :D @ . No one here can ever understand how hard it is :D @ . You guys are lucky u were born into Sikh families and don't have to follow a religion other than what your near and dear ones follow. Not that my parents have a problem with me being a Sikh, but it w

ould be a lot easier if i was born as a Sikh (atleast i have started feeling this way, thanks to certain fanatics). Most of u were probably born in the west (USA, UK, Canada), and have been raised to believe that Khalistan is what the Sikhs need, and that Sikhs have to fight for Khalistan. i totally understand it. After all what the Sikhs have faced, it is justified upto an extent. i dunno how practical it is though. But please please please try and understand that all Sikhs (especially the ones who have been born and raised in India) do not support this issue. Muslims in India hate Pakistan for all that they have to face. Sikhs in India have to bear the brunt from all the propaganda that flows over here in USA, UK, Canada.

please know that all fingers are not the same. Its the government and some political parties and corrupt leaders who have put this seed of hatred between Sikhs and Hindus :v :v :g :g . Come down to the level of common man and u'll see that there is no enmity. Sikhi is the best religion for me ^_^ . Sikhi is the best religion according to me ^_^ . Sikhi says all religions are equal, although it

is in itself the best one ^_^ . i just hope i am worthy of getting amrit before i die.

i don't wanna start any kinda clash over here. i m here to learn not to fight. its just that i have grown tired of this feeling of "non-acceptance" that i get from some fanatics.

please forgive me if i have offended anyone. ^_^

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Sat Sri Akal:

Hindus are humans. Unfortunately, a lot of them have been given a VERY negative image of Sikhs by the media for way too long. Many can see through this, some cannot.

Sikhs do not hate Hindus. Sikhs hate oppression and anyone who inflicts it.

This is from the SaintSoldiers.net faq at http://help.waheguroo.com/?site=SaintSoldiers

Is SaintSoldiers.net an Anti-Hindu website?

No, Absolutely not. All gursikhs love and appreciate the Creator and the Creation. Guru Amar Das jee teaches, "this society which you see, this is the embodiment of God." Therefore, God exists within all people, regardless of race, gender, class, creed, caste, faith or nationality.

Do Sikhs believe in violence more than peace?

No, absolutely not. The Gurus wrote many shabads (sacred verses) as inspired by God that were related to scenes of war and battles, but they are all double-edged. One on hand, the scripture can be read for warriors in a physical battle, and on the other hand for warriors in a mental and psychological battle. Sikhs are peace-activists. They use all means (the internet, e-mail, protests, negotiations, letters, rallies) possible to work around the world for peaceful resolutions to social problems. Guru Gobind Singh teaches that when all peaceful means of conflict resolution have been completely exhausted, it becomes imperative and righteous to use the sword.

It is also important to differentiate between physical action as a last resort to defend and protect the human rights of some individuals and violence which is the invasion and violation of an individual's human rights through physically abusive action. Sikhs recognize that the former situation is very rare but must be used when necessary, and the latter approach is tyrannical, and the Gurus never condoned such action.

Guest Sher-E-Punjab

Sat sri akal everyone

kee haal chulla

I'm writing from the U.S.

My parents are Punjabi, dad - Jullundhar - Sri Hargobind Pur descendant of Guru Angad Dev and Bhai Binod Singh (khatri - our ancesteral gurudwara is Goindwal Sahib)

Mom- Gujranwala and Lahore now in PK.

we go to Mandir, Arya Samaj and Gurudwara. Moms side had some turbaned brothers in family. I guess we are a mixture of Hindu-Sikhs. Parents used to go to GUrudwara in the U.S., but have cut back. Khalistani banners are hung there.

I do not like the mixture of politics and religion. To be honest, a lot of Hindu Punjabis felt a little sidelined by their Sikh brothers with the khalistani thing. Hindu Punjabis recognize the bad things that have happened to Sikhs, but bad things happen to lots of minorities in India, including Hindus. Yes the government is controlled by Hindus, but that does not mean Hindus are bad, it is the greedy people, the corrupt politicians that are bad.

Even in Punjab, the Akali govt. was corrupt. Were they good for Punjabis, whether the Punjabis were Hindus or SIkhs?

Lets us remember that our politicians are corrupt, but we will always be brothers. Esp. Punjabi Khatri Hindus and Punjabi Arora Hindus - not much difference i have seen with Punjabi Sikhs.

I wish there was an organization that would fight to clean up India. A just, righteous organization, but not one that would kill innocents. I do not believe in the militant path, as attacking innocent Indians won't make a difference to Vajpayee or others, they could care less.

Rub Rakha

shere e punjab

SO BECAUSE THE HINDOOS CAN DISCRIMINATE WE SHOULD'NT DEMAND OUR RITES??

REMEMBER........KHALISTAN IS GONNA BE A GOD SEND FOR HINDOOZ ALSO, FOR ONCE EQUALITY WILL RAIN.!

AND REMEMBER IT DOES'NT MATTE RIF U LIKE POLITICS MIXING WITH RELIGION

MIRI=RELIGOUS POWER

PIRI=POLITICAL POWER

MIRI CANNOT COME WITHOUT PIRI AND VICE VERSA :D

DHUN DHUN DHUN SACHAYE PATHSHA SAT-GURU SIRI GURU HAR GOBIND MAHARAAAJ