Bad Sikh?

Bhupz

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

per my understanding..

one can not preach something until it has been practiced ..

Who is a sikh : does keeping hair makes one a sikh ..No

does not drinking alcohol and not doing all the nashas and gambling make one a sikh :No..

does going to gurudwara everday and doing naam jap regularly make one a sikh : No..

It is a combination of all the above and love and respect for all.. that makes person a sikh...

so either one is a sikh or not a sikh..

there is nothing called good or a bad sikh...

just my two cents..

Gur Fateh..

good or bad .. WE can not tell u ..

but encouraging you we can ! stay on the right path .. stop doing the wrong stuff (u know what it is) .. start hanging out wit better sangat .. start reading bani/listening to kirtan rather than music (if u do) and more positive things like that and u will for sure see a change !

we are no judgemental state to say what u r .. and myself above ALL am filled wit soo much paap and filth, so i am no one to talk ! im the one and only maha-moorakh !

vaheguroo bless us all ! pray.gif

Guru Nanak has said "Higher than Truth is Truthful Living" in other words don't just talk about it....live it.

I however, wouuld ask who amongst Sangat is perfect. I for one am definitely not yet I don't drink. There are people who are subject to the thieves of Lust, Anger, Egotism, Materialism, and Greed.

You suffer from one of the malidies. I am surethere are others here that do to.

Keep the good work up and at least try and stop drinking. The rest will follow. One thing I can say is at least you have got up off your backside and actually gone out to learn about Sikhi, so you are in no way bad.