Bad Sikh?

Bhupz

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WaheGuru Fateh. WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa,

you folks are being too judgemental, so many people from our generation that I know only bother going Gurdwara on Vaisakhi or at weddings. Otherwise they don't ever go.

Here is a guy from our age group that actually bothers going on his own accord.

Instead of being judged he should be encouraged, or would you prefer it if he stops attending Gurdwara all together.

Good or Bad is decided by God. Ask the God inside you and u will get the answer.

Also there is nuthin good or bad in this world. The only definition of "good" according to me is the thing which gets u closer to the creator(God).

Fateh.

157699[/snapback]

that is what i was thinking, who are we to decide.

but if somone was preaching sikhi and doing the things then as someone else said, then that person is definitley not a good sikh. How could you not practice what you preach? It wudnt make sense, anyone listening would be like why should we trust in guru ji if you (the preacher) cant have enough faith to wear the bana to represent sikhi........

fateh ji

Having a Hair cut, Drinking and Going to Gurdwara on "tuesdays" ( why tuesdays.....do u beleive in some hindu rituals) dont make u a good Sikh........I wont comment on word Bad

Try to live as much like a sikh as possible

:wub:

Its not gonna make you a better Sikh if you continue to do those things, you will fall deeper into the hole, if you drink occaisionally, you might start to smoke weed occaisionally, this is what I mean about the hole. If you goto sangat more often, read/understand gurbani more, and do what Guruji says, it'll make you a better Sikh, if you do things that Guruji doesn't approve of or commands you not to do it, obviously it makes you the bad child in the family.