The Holy Script For Sikhs

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear Parwinder Singh Ji!

You wrote "you keep asking about the 'name' of the holy 'scriptures'

and you said you didn't know it yourself, so answer my question, what makes you think there is a name being 'hidden'?"

Every Jeev or a thing that comes to existence in the universe receives a name. Human beings may not come to know all.

The Gurus sang and compiled God's message by writing it. Can you imagine that they never referred this?

I feel the Gurus might have surly addressed or referred the holy Granth with a call or name.

In your next post you asked "but you said lessons, what are the others, im here to learn."

You seem to be a true Sikh.

The next lesson is "hukam rajaa-ee chalnaa naanak likhi-aa naal."

Strange some guys feel that Balbir Singh is not God's Hukam but their preachers.

Dear Singh Comradz Ji!

You responded to Tera Ji's words "Is this actually going anywhere?" and wrote "lol i dont think it is, the guys just talking in riddles"

For all those who try to eat a mango by reading the book on mangos are today also waiting for a wonder in life.

Without experiencing truth of Naam everything is a riddle.

Ask yourself if the riddle is solved.

You are seeking answers. Are those not available in shops run by your preachers?

I don't think one can buy those in any shop.

Balbir Singh

Dear Parwinder Singh Ji!

and you said you didn't know it yourself, so answer my question, what makes you think there is a name being 'hidden'?"

Every Jeev or a thing that comes to existence in the universe receives a name. Human beings may not come to know all.

The Gurus sang and compiled God's message by writing it. Can you imagine that they never referred this?

I feel the Gurus might have surly addressed or referred the holy Granth with a call or name.

In your next post you asked "but you said lessons, what are the others, im here to learn."

Strange some guys feel that Balbir Singh is not God's Hukam but their preachers.

Dear Singh Comradz Ji!

You responded to Tera Ji's words "Is this actually going anywhere?" and wrote "lol i dont think it is, the guys just talking in riddles"

For all those who try to eat a mango by reading the book on mangos are today also waiting for a wonder in life.

You are seeking answers. Are those not available in shops run by your preachers?

Balbir Singh

158585[/snapback]

haha , your a funny guy you come out with the weird and wonderful.

but,

Why arent you contempt with the name, 'Guru Granth Sahib Ji', obviously you will know that some things are not for us to know, Guru's told us all that we need to know, the rest is not for us to know, or will be revealed.

whats the next lesson?

is it amrit vela sach naao, vadee aee vichar? was i close?

Dear Khalsa4ever Ji!

May God bless you to be pure and virtuous for ever.

I also feel that it is high time to experience the truth about the true name of the holy Scripture.

Gurbaanee is God's Baanee. God began with 'Aykankaar'.

What was before 'Aykankaar'?

There was nothing that mind can perceive. It is also not possible to express it in any form or language. It is also not possible to write it.

Title of a book is written before the books start.

There is no possibility to write a title before 'Aykankaar'.

The Gurus did not write any name or title to The Holy Scripture.

All the present popular names are out of love and respect for the practical reference.

Love.

Balbir Singh

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Mind perception doesn't have much to do with this. If you were asking what is the title of God, I would agree with you (God's greatness is so supreme that our names are inferior), but you said the Guru Granth Sahib, Gurbani.

Our Gurus DID give the Guru Granth Sahib a name. From as early as the second Guru, the compilation was called the Adi Granth... and our 10th Guru gave the final name Guru Granth Sahib.

Why did they give a name? Because we as humans require them. But the names were given to them.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Dear Parwinder Singh Ji!

Dear Singh Comradz Ji!

Balbir Singh

158585[/snapback]

im sorry to say you're just talking in riddles and in circles....

i'm not a professor with tons of awards and titles under my belt so i'm not going to type elaborated to such an extent where im talking rubbish to be quite frank....so if i'm using simple lingo then please do the same.

you refer to 'my preachers.' if you think you know me better than i know myself then please tell me who are 'my preachers'

now coming back to your first and original post... again you seem like you know your answer to your own question....

so what is this hidden name and please don't get philosophical..

thanks

Dear Khalsa4ever Ji!

May God bless you to be pure and virtuous for ever.

I also feel that it is high time to experience the truth about the true name of the holy Scripture.

Gurbaanee is God's Baanee. God began with 'Aykankaar'.

What was before 'Aykankaar'?

There was nothing that mind can perceive. It is also not possible to express it in any form or language. It is also not possible to write it.

Title of a book is written before the books start.

There is no possibility to write a title before 'Aykankaar'.

The Gurus did not write any name or title to The Holy Scripture.

All the present popular names are out of love and respect for the practical reference.

Love.

Balbir Singh

158592[/snapback]

oh i missed that lol. is that the answer then grin.gif