The Holy Script For Sikhs

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear ms514 Ji!

Guru Nanak Ji raised a question in Japu Ji Sahib

"kiv sachi-aaraa ho-ee-ai kiv koorhai tutai paal." SGGS Ang 1

How is to become truthful? How is the veil of illusion torn?

Some people felt uneasy and asked Him the similar question >>>Are you not the one asking questions and, therefore, but your own statements, do not know this "true JAP"? <<<

Mistrust is a contagious sickness among people dodged by Maya.

Godly experiences are true and are received wrapped in Trust of God.

Balbir Singh

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear ms514 Ji!

Guru Nanak Ji raised a question in Japu Ji Sahib

"kiv sachi-aaraa ho-ee-ai kiv koorhai tutai paal." SGGS Ang 1

How is to become truthful? How is the veil of illusion torn?

Some people felt uneasy and asked Him the similar question >>>Are you not the one asking questions and, therefore, but your own statements, do not know this "true JAP"? <<<

Mistrust is a contagious sickness among people dodged by Maya.

Godly experiences are true and are received wrapped in Trust of God.

Balbir Singh

158942[/snapback]

so now are you comparing yourself to Him?

ms514 is not refering to japji sahib, its a simple enough question he asked, and its simpler than the ones you ask lol

Sat Sri Akal:

Nobody questioned Guru Nanak Sahib...I questioned you and your own statement. You have not answered the question, but merely sidetracked a direct inquiry.

But of course, if you are speaking as an incarnation of Guru Nanak, please do tell us (as you are comparing your statement to Gurbani and placing them both on the same plane in terms of content). I am sure that the Sangat will give you plenty of attention.

Also, please do not try to berate anyone else's English here...right now, you are the one in need of ESL class For example, it is mother tongue, not tongue of your mother...the latter sounds like a personal attack on someone's mother. Also, if Maya is dodging me, it means that I would be so powerful that even Maya is avoiding contact with me (which is clearly not what you meant).

Shocking really, considering you who knows the true JAP...one would think the Almighty would bless you with the knowledge of these things.

P.S. Maybe it is time to close this thread...obviously JAP is not the tongue of any of our mothers.

Satsriakal ms514 Ji!

To compare two individuals one needs to know both.

You do not know me. Perhaps you know Guru Nanak Ji.

The cultural poverty of people is recognized by their behavior.

No one can imagine true Sikhi after reading your example posts.

People who are very hungry of popularity are interested in personal information and discussions.

Are we not here to learn through discussions Guru's Baanee?

Why do you try to deviate from the subject matter?

Have you anything to say about the true name of the holy scripture for Sikhs?

Let all know by which name you love to call HIM.

Balbir Singh

blabir singh ji, whether you choose to admit it or not, or whether you recognize it or not, i'm just informing you that you're provoking negative response to yourself by accusing others of deviating from subject matter, considering you really haven't answered anybody's questions with an answer. rather, you've talkde in circles. we both know this is the truth. I think you should possibly find something to do in your spare time, a hobby, maybe!

just thought i'd let you know, whatever insult or negative reaction comes to you, you're provoking it yourself.

take care Balbir Singh.....IF that IS your true name!

Sat Sri Akal:

Tell you what...so nobody's held in suspense any longer...here's the answer:

"baanee guroo guroo hai baanee vich baanee a(n)mrith saarae ||

The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained.

(Guru Raam Daas Ji, Raag Nat Naaraayan, 982).

Guru Sahib refers to Bani repeatedly in the Guru Granth Sahib as Guru...hence the composite word Gurbani. Therefore, the highest of titles that was bestowed upon the Bani was Guru. That is straight from the Guru's Mouth and found in the Guru Granth Sahib. Granted that Guru Granth Sahib Ji has been attributed many titles out of adoration, but this is the title of the Guru Granth Sahib from the Gurus.

Satsriakal to all and Japmans Ji!

Please do not try to make me popular by asking private questions. I have no interest in overtaking anybody's seat and the way of life.

True People who participate in a dedicated forum do not wear a mask like in a carnival.

Count the number of posts you have sent on this forum and imagine the time you have spent on your hobby.

You wrote "take care Balbir Singh.....IF that IS your true name"

I have heard a saying "The smile you are spreading comes back to you."

In my view, no one could ever get rid of ignorance with anger. It proves that the experience of Truth is lacking.

ms514 Ji!

According to you Baanee is the Guru.

Baanee is the speech that is spoken. That is why Gurdev wrote about 'satgur kee baanee sat saroop hai gurbaanee barhee-ai' but no once 'Gurbaanee Parhee_ay'.

The Guru Granth Sahib Ji is silent.

Are we not imitating then Guru's Baanee by reading it? Have the Gurus ever asked us to read and repeat Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji or any other scripture?

Find out what the Gurus have written about imitating (rees)?

Balbir Singh