The Holy Script For Sikhs

Satsriakal to all and Singh Comradz Ji!

Quote >>>oh i missed that lol. is that the answer then <<<

This is the preparation before the answer.

Let people smile on you LOL.

Balbir Singh

158603[/snapback]

wow the preparation!!

and let ppl smile on me....

aaawwww God bless you balbir ji :T:

Satsriakal to all and Khalsa4ever Ji!

You wrote "Our Gurus DID give the Guru Granth Sahib a name. From as early as the second Guru, the compilation was called the Adi Granth... and our 10th Guru gave the final name Guru Granth Sahib."

Please provide a reference from the Gurus. I will be grateful.

Balbir Singh

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Some people are stingy-hoarder of all they get from God. Such people, instead of opening their treasure, sometimes request God to send blessings to others.

Singh Comradz Ji!

God wants to fulfil the vacant space with something precious. Don't you want to get rid of some good wishes for others?

I feel time has come to receive true answers. No one should suffer from ignorance.

Parwinder Singh Ji!

My explanations are answers, not riddles.

I can understand the malaise of some business people who are selling God on the name of religion.

They should not worry because of me. I have no intention to become their competitor.

Those who wish to read me will search and find my address at the forum of sikhsangat dot com anyway.

Love.

Balbir Singh

Satsriakal to all and Japmans Ji!

Quote >>>bro... balbir singh ji... it feels from reading your posts that you're trying to sell your opinion and viewpoint, which makes you a businessperson selling god too.. <<<

Please check your purse again and let all know if your spiritual treasure has enriched, is the same or became poorer after participating these Satsangs.

I feel this forum is a successful stock exchange.

Balbir Singh