Gang Rape And Torture In Nanaksar Gurdwara (thath)

sahib singh

I am not surprised. Sant Jagera and Sant Mann Singh Pehova already set records.

What else is expected from bhekhdhaari saadhus who don't do kirat or follow proper maryada?????????????????????????????????????

Sant is traa day he houndaay hunn

jehraay aslee houndaay hun oh sant nahee kahoundaay aattay aapnee-aa maryadaavaa vee nahee banoudaay

panth day viroudh wich bgaavat vee nahee kurday

Guru Granth attay Panth noo smmurpit hounday hun!!!!!!!!

What else is expected from bhekhdhaari saadhus who don't do kirat or follow proper maryada?????????????????????????????????????

jehraay aslee houndaay hun oh sant nahee kahoundaay aattay aapnee-aa maryadaavaa vee nahee banoudaay

160577[/snapback]

There is no sant involved here

This could have happened at any Gurdwara, the culprits being employees!!!!

160577[/snapback]

There is no sant involved here

This could have happened at any Gurdwara, the culprits being employees!!!!

160578[/snapback]

Yeah get your facts right, the great mahan khalsa fauji - fussar panthi !

no.gif   maaaaaaaan this really suckssssssssssssss

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaleh kutiian deh :wub:

just flippin ruined my day!!

160590[/snapback]

bhen...they shouldnt even be related to dogs...even dogs have a heart.

:@ :cool: :wub:

Guru koi sabak sakhun....to these COWARDS!

v2.gif

This is extremely messed up, this people need to be excommunicated from nanaksar and Sri Akaal Takth Sahib and jailed- hang to death.

And this dera needs to be closed. Sri guru maharaj saroop needs to be retained from them.

Now i know why people are usually hestitant about nanaksar, it's because these people which bring shame to great saints of nanaksar and nanaksar(prema bhakti da ghar).

by the way, it does not say anywhere, which tath of nanaksar is this, like is this main head quaters- jagroan? can anyone confirm this please?

160556[/snapback]

The one at Jagroan is on Ferozepur Road so it could be the same one. I fail to see why the place has to be closed. We get thieves operating at Harimandir Sahib everyday but we do not close it down.

One small point why would anyone have to be excommunicated from nanaksar ? Would excommunication by the Akal Takht not do ? after all the Akal Takht is supreme for all Sikhs.

I doubt anyone will be excommunicated. There are past examples of such behaviour by actual dera baba and to date they have not been excommunicated. Just a few weeks ago the Chicago womaniser was let off for his dirty behaviour. Baba Dhanwant was actually cleared by Vedanti (after Vedantis relative Sandhu took a bribe).

We have very weak leadership. If Vedanti cracked the whip every now and then people might think twice about doing such behaviour. The Budha Dal approach should be used for justice. In fact why not put a Nihang back in charge of the Akal Takht, these wishy washy people like Vedanti have consistantly failed to punish people.

I remember a while back someone who was close to harian vela wala broke amrit by drinking alcohol. Some Nihang came to the pind and gave him a severe beating (the police stood to the side and dared not get involved). He reformed his ways and no one else in the area broke their amrit.