Gang Rape And Torture In Nanaksar Gurdwara (thath)

sahib singh

:wub: no.gifno.gif:@v1.gifv1.gifv2.gifv2.gifv1.gifv1.gif

Vaheguru Vaheguru....

i cant believe this....its disgustin, filthy....messed up... in a Gurdwara???!!! what is wrong with these peole?

atleast the victim was brave enough 2 talk of what had happened so we can be aware of things like this... shocking stuff. :wub: :@ :cool:

Very very sad that this happends.

Tells you where bhatti got her 'bezti' idea from...

I remember a while back someone who was close to harian vela wala broke amrit by drinking alcohol. Some Nihang came to the pind and gave him a severe beating (the police stood to the side and dared not get involved). He reformed his ways and no one else in the area broke their amrit.

lol Whether one wants to practise Sikhi or not is ones' choice. One should practise Sikh out of fear that some people with huge turbans will appear and beat the **** out of you.

That is not SIkhi. If you want to follow Sikhi - fine. If not - leave it.

It's not like Nihangs arn't high on bhang most of the time anyway.

True about Nihangs but no one should be allowed to bleah his or her amrit and enjoy sick stuff like alcohol.

This happened in 2002. I doubt it could be in Jagraon or can it?

Point is that Gurdwara is massive so how can anyone get away with anything there.

We cannot blame Nanaksar for this. SGPC members are accused of all sorts, babas are, local gyanis are. What exactly do they want to close down?

And I hope no one uses this to again criticise sants or Nanaksar etc.

I am not surprised. Sant Jagera and Sant Mann Singh Pehova already set records.

What else is expected from bhekhdhaari saadhus who don't do kirat or follow proper maryada?????????????????????????????????????

Sant is traa day he houndaay hunn

jehraay aslee houndaay hun oh sant nahee kahoundaay aattay aapnee-aa maryadaavaa vee nahee banoudaay

panth day viroudh wich bgaavat vee nahee kurday

Guru Granth attay Panth noo smmurpit hounday hun!!!!!!!!

160577[/snapback]

There is no sant involved here

This could have happened at any Gurdwara, the culprits being employees!!!!

160578[/snapback]

Yeah get your facts right, the great mahan khalsa fauji - fussar panthi !

160585[/snapback]

First of if Khalsa Panthi is fussar panthi, you are messed big time dude.

Why you cheap shot all the time????

Why can't you do a straight talk and we will decide who fussar panthi is

I told you to come to Dixie before too, but you never showed up.

Why don't you have a good talk and answer Qs or forget about making bull.

This is extremely messed up, this people need to be excommunicated from nanaksar and Sri Akaal Takth Sahib and jailed- hang to death.

And this dera needs to be closed. Sri guru maharaj saroop needs to be retained from them.

Now i know why people are usually hestitant about nanaksar, it's because these people which bring shame to great saints of nanaksar and nanaksar(prema bhakti da ghar).

by the way, it does not say anywhere, which tath of nanaksar is this, like is this main head quaters- jagroan? can anyone confirm this please?

160556[/snapback]

The one at Jagroan is on Ferozepur Road so it could be the same one. I fail to see why the place has to be closed. We get thieves operating at Harimandir Sahib everyday but we do not close it down.

One small point why would anyone have to be excommunicated from nanaksar ? Would excommunication by the Akal Takht not do ? after all the Akal Takht is supreme for all Sikhs.

I doubt anyone will be excommunicated. There are past examples of such behaviour by actual dera baba and to date they have not been excommunicated. Just a few weeks ago the Chicago womaniser was let off for his dirty behaviour. Baba Dhanwant was actually cleared by Vedanti (after Vedantis relative Sandhu took a bribe).

We have very weak leadership. If Vedanti cracked the whip every now and then people might think twice about doing such behaviour. The Budha Dal approach should be used for justice. In fact why not put a Nihang back in charge of the Akal Takht, these wishy washy people like Vedanti have consistantly failed to punish people.

I remember a while back someone who was close to harian vela wala broke amrit by drinking alcohol. Some Nihang came to the pind and gave him a severe beating (the police stood to the side and dared not get involved). He reformed his ways and no one else in the area broke their amrit.

160597[/snapback]

Reason i mentioned these people need excommunciated from nanaksar is because just in case if sri akaal takth so called "jathedar" brush this incident off like all other cases, atleast then nanaksar can kick them out, make big posters of them and spread them for awareness... so these people won't have any platform to do such sin again.

WJKK WJKF,

This Thath is not the one in Jagraon. This is the one in Ludhiana near milk plant(Verka) on Ferozepur road. Through some of my friends I know one of the accused. He is well built handsome sabat soorat guy. It was some 2-3 years back. The accused were put on trial and were released. I dont know if they are on bail or are free by court. That guy shifted to some other place.

Now the point here I want to make is that our system has to blame. Most of our Raagis, Granthis and Sewadaars take thier sewa as profession and not strictly in spiritual sense. Many of them are "donated" by the parents to the Gurdwaras, Taths, Deras as youg kids. Many times their will to join these places is not driven by any spiritual pukh.

I personally know guys who perform keertan in Gurdwaras and then talk about the girls they saw during Rehraas. In a big Gurdwara in Ludhiana, there is a strict order from the management to the Raagis to "behave properly" during keertan and when Sangat comes. Because the samagam is recorded. But the issue is "why should there be a need to pass on such orders".

This is because each and every mahalla in Ludhiana has a Gurdwara. And the demand of Paathis and Granthis can not be fullfilled if u look for guys who are spiritually motivated. They generally take up these babas from poor Gurshik families or families of Paathis/Granthis. And these youg kids need not to be motivated enough. They do it for their living.

When I was in Bombay, I had a bad experience with a local Granthi. He wanted to grab little maya I gave him for Gurdwara when I got my first job. He intensionally didnt give me receipt saying he was too busy. He asked me to come the next day during ardas to get it. He knew that I was not regular to the Gurdwara. The next day I was a bit late and the guy avoided me and went to his room. Then I spoke to one local sikh man doing sewa. He immidiately found that something was wrong. He asked me to go back to my hostel. The next day that old man himself came to my room and gave me the receipt. He told me that the matter was taken to the management and the Granthi was bashed. And it was not the first time they did so.

Gurdwaras in big cities are not more that Dharamshaalas with "Prakash". So that people can perform weddings there. Otherwise, why is there a need for a Gurdwara in each mohalla. Then surely you can not sustain the quality.

SGPC and our Jathedaars are only busy with politics. It is their duty to grab motivated people and produce good Raagis/Granthis Parcharaks.

Bhull Chukk maaf

WJKK WJKF,

This Thath is not the one in Jagraon. This is the one in Ludhiana near milk plant(Verka) on Ferozepur road. Through some of my friends I know one of the accused. He is well built handsome sabat soorat guy. It was some 2-3 years back. The accused were put on trial and were released. I dont know if they are on bail or are free by court. That guy shifted to some other place.

Now the point here I want to make is that our system has to blame. Most of our Raagis, Granthis and Sewadaars take thier sewa as profession and not strictly in spiritual sense. Many of them are "donated" by the parents to the Gurdwaras, Taths, Deras as youg kids. Many times their will to join these places is not driven by any spiritual pukh.

I personally know guys who perform keertan in Gurdwaras and then talk about the girls they saw during Rehraas. In a big Gurdwara in Ludhiana, there is a strict order from the management to the Raagis to "behave properly" during keertan and when Sangat comes. Because the samagam is recorded. But the issue is "why should there be a need to pass on such orders".

This is because each and every mahalla in Ludhiana has a Gurdwara. And the demand of Paathis and Granthis can not be fullfilled if u look for guys who are spiritually motivated. They generally take up these babas from poor Gurshik families or families of Paathis/Granthis. And these youg kids need not to be motivated enough. They do it for their living.

When I was in Bombay, I had a bad experience with a local Granthi. He wanted to grab little maya I gave him for Gurdwara when I got my first job. He intensionally didnt give me receipt saying he was too busy. He asked me to come the next day during ardas to get it. He knew that I was not regular to the Gurdwara. The next day I was a bit late and the guy avoided me and went to his room. Then I spoke to one local sikh man doing sewa. He immidiately found that something was wrong. He asked me to go back to my hostel. The next day that old man himself came to my room and gave me the receipt. He told me that the matter was taken to the management and the Granthi was bashed. And it was not the first time they did so.

Gurdwaras in big cities are not more that Dharamshaalas with "Prakash". So that people can perform weddings there. Otherwise, why is there a need for a Gurdwara in each mohalla. Then surely you can not sustain the quality.

SGPC and our Jathedaars are only busy with politics. It is their duty to grab motivated people and produce good Raagis/Granthis Parcharaks.

Bhull Chukk maaf

160638[/snapback]

great post bro, you have pointed root of this problem. d_oh.gifd_oh.gif

OMDZ that is soo lyk damnn messed up!! realli i feel so angryy! cudnt get worse..rape..in gurdwara sahib...MAN!! people like that shud jus beeee arghhh i dnt evn know wat 2 say v2.gifv2.gifv1.gifv1.gif like wat was the point, no gud, crummy lifeless people with sick twisted dummbb myndsssssss!!!